THE BROWNS BOARD

She NAILS it!

Axe

Right because your way is working so well with the younger generations. Oh wait, they are a bunch of bigots crying about things that have zero effect of them. But you keep banning books, attacking people that don't fit your ideal society, and keep pushing your beliefs on other people. Congrats on overturning Roe, but there is a price to pay with to take away a freedom from half the population. 

Exit polls show 72 percent of women ages 18-29 voted for Democrats in House races nationwide. In a pivotal Pennsylvania Senate race, 77 percent of young women voted for embattled Democrat John Fetterman, helping to secure his victory.  

image.png.302089f1d9ca79a86c50d611bfe99c7d.png

Hey, Russia is really short of men, and it is your ideal government. Nobody making you stay here.

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Hey, Russia is really short of men, and it is your ideal government. Nobody making you stay here.

So a Communist is suggesting that a Capitalist move to Russia.

I think you’re confused, that’s YOUR ideal government Comrade.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

So a Communist is suggesting that a Capitalist move to Russia.

I think you’re confused, that’s YOUR ideal government Comrade.

Russia isn't communist country genius. The rich rule the country and they have their dictator on top. Just like you guys want. That is why you guys had some much love for Putin. He doesn't stand for the pronouns, gay people, or the liberals. Just like your lord and savior. 

1 minute ago, cccjwh said:

Russia isn't communist country genius. The rich rule the country and they have their dictator on top. Just like you guys want. That is why you guys had some much love for Putin. He doesn't stand for the pronouns, gay people, or the liberals. Just like your lord and savior. 

Oh then they must be a Democracy like North Korea? 😂🤣🤡

28 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Sorry I guess you don't know the difference between an economic system and government system. I forget sometimes that you guys are educated by reading memes.

Please educate me on the economic and government differences between Russia and North Korea.

11 hours ago, FY56 said:

Are you getting this cccp, Neo, Horta, Woody?

This election says one thing. This country is lost.

Damn right it is...  Politics don't matter anymore FY.  It started a ways back... Never thought it could happen in America, but I was wrong....  There's (faint) hope though... Flat out lying and conspiracy bullshit has now become totally acceptable in politics.  Exhibit 1A, though I could give you a few dozen others...  Mark Finchem, candidate-  Arizona Secretary of State. 

"TRUMP WON!!!" Please don't force me to post the video evidence he actually said that.   

16 minutes ago, hoorta said:

"TRUMP WON!!!" Please don't force me to post the video evidence he actually said that.   

I’m sure a hard core Republican like yourself would appreciate this video.

https://gop.com/video/12-minutes-of-democrats-denying-election-results/

24 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Right after you learn what the difference between a government system and an economic system. I'm sure there are some youTube videos that can help you out. 

Then just say you don’t know the answer. 🤔

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

What is this, some kind of Candace Owens conservative grift chaser reading a MAGA chain email?

Best of luck on her entrepreneurial endeavors. She'll be scamming money away from old people in no time

Thought you cried your way out of here too you pathetic lil bitch?

Or are you and the resident wino having a hypocrit contest?

Fuck both of you..

• Upvote 3

On 11/13/2022 at 9:55 AM, Axe said:

Yes, she nails it perfectly. There is an entire subculture - I've said it so many times before - that demand to

turn America inside-out, upside-down, and bass-ackwards - no matter how asinine their fake angry "causes" are.

They aren't going away - it seems they thrive on the hostility and hate.