THE BROWNS BOARD

Β πŸˆΒ β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ "THE" official gameday thread ! ...GO BROWNS in Miami... *WEEK 10* ... 🏈  Β 

Kvoethe

5 minutes ago, Orion said:

Can we just forfeit from here and go home?Β 

MIA grind, grind, grindΒ  and now 30-10.Β  Hey one full quarter to go does anyone see any more CLE by progess comingΒ  ?Β  Β  Long day in Miami.

Agree or disagreeΒ  Miami has a strange looking stadium.Β 

I personally think it looks somewhat strange.Β Β 

...... edit add, I just think it has no class or style for the reasonable cost,Β Β 

Design Populous (1987), HOK Architecture (2016)
Cost $ 115 million (1987), $550 million (2016)

istockphoto-1202296425-612x612 (1).jpg

I really can't watch a backup QB play anymore. I just can't. Everything he does is slow. Why did I turn it back on? Why not throw a screen on 3rd? Who throws a 2 yard pass to Schwartz? LMAOΒ 

Frodholt was a nice story vs CIN, but I'd venture half the pressures given up today have been to his side.

That's half dozen stunts or pressures to his gap(s) that I've counted.Β 

And the IDL is getting blown up even late.Β  Alex Wright is a liability on edge, he's walked himself out of 10ish plays alone.Β  Β Β 

It is what it is, and I'm sorry if anyone drank the koolaid after beating Cincy.Β  Β That's on you.Β Β 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

I really can't watch a backup QB play anymore. I just can't. Everything he does is slow. Why did I turn it back on? Why not throw a screen on 3rd? Who throws a 2 yard pass to Schwartz? LMAOΒ 

That mesh is a man beater for YAC. It's basically something you do to earn back yards because you intend on going for 4th down, which we did.Β 

18 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Agree or disagreeΒ  Miami has a strange looking stadium.Β 

I personally think it looks somewhat strange.Β Β 

...... edit add, I just think it has no class or style for the reasonable cost,Β Β 

Design Populous (1987), HOK Architecture (2016)
Cost $ 115 million (1987), $550 million (2016)

istockphoto-1202296425-612x612 (1).jpg

It looks like an Erector set gone bad lol...

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

I need to Google the Browns record after a BYE. It has to be the worst in the NFL.

Get ready for another rebuild & coaching staff. This time without draft picksΒ 

Two years ago data -Β Β The game after the bye week has not been kind over the years to the Cleveland Browns; their overall record is 13-20

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

I'm getting to the point where I can't watch a back up football team anymore...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Neo said:

What is the point of discussing what went wrong when it's the same reasons they have been losing games for the past 20 years.

You would think a coach would have addressed the problem in that time frame. My goodness.

Or the owner, or front office

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mjp28 said:

MIA 39Β  Β CLE 17Β  and things to do while running out the clock.Β  Β  Two minutes left.

Is this a good time to tell them the bye WEEK'S over?Β  It was only supposed to be 1 week but these poor guys don't make enough money.

How about Jed Clowney lining up offsides.Β  I mean, if you played youth football; then played football in junior high school; then played football in high school; then played football in college; and then played football at the professional level - shouldn't you know how to line-up?

Β 

Edited by Flugel

14 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Two years ago data -Β Β The game after the bye week has not been kind over the years to the Cleveland Browns; their overall record is 13-20

And Β Andy Reid 21-3

Another year . . . another dumpster fire.
Β 

Maybe we’ll draft another undersized CB and WR, some guy on defense who has all the physical tools . . . but just can’t play football, some random specialty position like ball holder on field goals in the fifth round. And draft actual positions of need in the 6th and 7th.
Β 

We’ll sign some old veteran here for a paycheck, who’ll play half ass. We’ll sign some guy who’s actually decent but he’ll blow his Achilles the first week of camp. We’ll release some guy that was stuck behind some Berry draft pick on the depth chart for three years, and he’ll have the first all-pro season of his hall of fame career for some other team.
Β 

We’ll keep the coaching staff that refuses to accept they’re not gonna outsmart the rest of the league with dumb fucking offensive play calls at terrible times. We’ll have Woods out there with a defense that doesn’t even know where the fuck they’re sposed to be on the football field. The only change they’ll make is to fire the ST coach and hire some guy who somehow does worse . . .Β 
Β 

And my dumbass we’ll send them a check for another season’s worth of tickets. I’ll have optimism in my eyes and hope in my heart for the new season . . . Β this year will be different. Even though we did all the same dumb shit we did every offseason before . . . I’ll buy into the preseason hype . . . Only to have this team rip my sack off and step on my balls again.Β 
Β 

And just to put the icing on the cake . . . Deshaun will inevitably be unable to control his manly urges and will succumb to his desire to rub his ball bag all over some poor woman . . . Β it’s just how it goes as a browns fan. The laws of probability say that we accidentally have to be good at some point. I’m just hoping it’s in my lifetime Β . . . It’s the only hope that keeps my fandom alive.Β 

Β