THE BROWNS BOARD

• ~  HAPPY THANKSGIVING  Everyone  ~ •    And  🏈 some WEEK 12 Thanksgiving Day football.   🏈

mjp28

• ~  HAPPY THANKSGIVING  Everyone  ~ •    And  catch  🏈   some Thanksgiving Day football.   🏈

We hope that you all have a good Thanksgiving Weekend   -and-  enjoy your turkey  or whatever  and  catch some football  !    🏈

IMG_9685.JPG

IMG_9684.JPG

• Upvote 3

And  the football  .....

Buffalo   vs X @Detroit 9.5 9.0 9.5 9.5 Thu 11/24 12:30 PM -
@Dallas X vs   New York (NYG) 8.0 9.0 9.5 9.5 Thu 11/24 04:30 PM -
@Minnesota X vs   New England 3.0 3.0 2.5 2.5 Thu 11/24 08:20 PM -

My Thanksgiving Day picks !  

• mjp28 changed the title to • ~  HAPPY THANKSGIVING  Everyone  ~ •    And  🏈 some WEEK 12 Thanksgiving Day football.   🏈

A very nice tribute to John Madden,  this is the first Thanksgiving with Madden not with us.

ALL  of the future Thanksgiving games will be a tribute to John Madden.   

Summerall, Madden, football,  Thanksgiving and plenty of turkey...... the way we knew this day for a long time.  🏉  

I miss the good old NFL !

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, syd said:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL

family coming over with plenty of food and drink and screw it I bet the Lions to win

I'm taking all of the HOME teams today.   We're having our Thanksgiving dinner Friday, my one brother coming over from Cleveland Saturday and Sunday. 

And plenty of leftovers,   happy turkey day syd.  🏈

Detroit hanging around in this one   ~ even ~   with a safety.     BUF 19-14.

3rd quarter DET  driving on the 15 yard line.    NOW  D'OH missed a chip shot FG.   

GO DETROIT. 

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

I'm taking all of the HOME teams today.   We're having our Thanksgiving dinner Friday, my one brother coming over from Cleveland Saturday and Sunday. 

And plenty of leftovers,   happy turkey day syd.  🏈

thank you are house smells awesome already had a few b52's and family on it's way over and detroit loses damnit

• Thanks 1

In our little TBB Pickem this Thursday so far    BUF 10  DET (+9½)  9 NO PICK 4.   Pretty close but. DET covered.

And next picks  -  NYG (+9½) 7  at  DAL  12  NO PICK 4 again.   The Giants got lucky with 00:20 left a TD and lost 20-28 but covered.

Tonight   NE  (+2½)  at  MIN.   4th quarter  26-26 getting interesting....... Well MIN won  33-26 and covered.

Detroit was interesting,  haven't seen much of the DAL game......  all in all some pretty good Turkey Day games !

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>  Now on to Michigan at Ohio State noon Saturday on FOX then NFL Sunday. 

GO BUCKEYES and BROWNS  !

Edited by mjp28

10 hours ago, mjp28 said:

A very nice tribute to John Madden,  this is the first Thanksgiving with Madden not with us.

ALL  of the future Thanksgiving games will be a tribute to John Madden.   

Summerall, Madden, football,  Thanksgiving and plenty of turkey...... the way we knew this day for a long time.  🏉  

I miss the good old NFL !

These tributes were on before,  during and after all three games today.  Very nice and a reminder of what John Madden meant to the NFL and to all of us.

And that Madden Cruiser to take him to every game because he didn't like flying   -but-   it because a story of our country in itself. 

A very touching bit by his son Mike Madden and his dad and Thanksgiving Day games and more.   Well done.   🏉

17 hours ago, mjp28 said:

In our little TBB Pickem this Thursday so far    BUF 10  DET (+9½)  9 NO PICK 4.   Pretty close but. DET covered.

And next picks  -  NYG (+9½) 7  at  DAL  12  NO PICK 4 again.   The Giants got lucky with 00:20 left a TD and lost 20-28 but covered.

Tonight   NE  (+2½)  at  MIN.   4th quarter  26-26 getting interesting....... Well MIN won  33-26 and covered.

Detroit was interesting,  haven't seen much of the DAL game......  all in all some pretty good Turkey Day games !

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>  Now on to Michigan at Ohio State noon Saturday on FOX then NFL Sunday. 

GO BUCKEYES and BROWNS  !

Some pretty good Thanksgiving Day games now some Friday and Saturday  college games ......  and leftovers !  :D  

The most wonderful weekend of the year.   

• Like 1

ya it is a great weekend lots o leftovers football gonna go get a tree (thank god we dont have to pay for it) gameday in columbus 6 a.m start here I will be awake for it  I hope and then finish off the weekend watching Brissets last game as a starter

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Someone named Zonovan Knight looked good for NYJ yesterday.  Because he was undrafted, this may mean there won't be a market for D'Ernest Johnson this offseason even though DJ is quite capable as a backup.. because other GM's would think they can go to another undrafted rather than pay to roster DJ.

Thus only the lowest level of comp pick possible coming our way for the 1.216M investment in him this season.

On 11/25/2022 at 12:40 PM, syd said:

ya it is a great weekend lots o leftovers football gonna go get a tree (thank god we dont have to pay for it) gameday in columbus 6 a.m start here I will be awake for it  I hope and then finish off the weekend watching Brissets last game as a starter

All in all...... except for the Buckeye Saturday 12 noon meltdown ..... it was a nice Thanksgiving Weekend topped off with the great food and generous leftovers.   I think that the BROWNS OT win was a nice way to finish it off.   

Now on to Christmas  !   🎄

• Like 1