THE BROWNS BOARD

TikTok

Axe

7 hours ago, Axe said:

with absolutely zero Chinese involvement 👍

i wonder about (as a skeptic) that just watching it isnt the gateway for CCCP 

like its not my device - i dont have the app so im protected from the spys? 

because its not like google already have ears on my conversations and GPS on my whereabouts -

what me worry?

26 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

i wonder about (as a skeptic) that just watching it isnt the gateway for CCCP 

like its not my device - i dont have the app so im protected from the spys? 

because its not like google already have ears on my conversations and GPS on my whereabouts -

what me worry?

I guess if I were up to more nefarious activities I might worry about the Uber privacy sentiment but I figure amazon.com knows just about every thing about my life.

WSS

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Axe said:

Discuss...

I've never bothered with the platform.

FBI says China could use TikTok to spy on Americans, including government workers

https://www.npr.org/2022/11/16/1137076864/fbi-says-china-could-use-tiktok-to-spy-on-americans-including-government-workers

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

FBI says China could use TikTok to spy on Americans, including government workers

https://www.npr.org/2022/11/16/1137076864/fbi-says-china-could-use-tiktok-to-spy-on-americans-including-government-workers

So what? Every social media platform has the ability to spy on anybody on it. Every web browser every online shopping site, every time you sit behind the screen. I'd say we have more to worry about with corrupt Democrat officials spying on people in order to persecute those who support the opposition.

WSS 

28 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I hope they don't own Snapchat.  That's where I get all my MILF hookups.

I just checked out your home page ....... I hope that you aren't spying on me now ........   you can't be too careful now.  :wub:

You never know who's watching the watchers now too.    :blush:

https://www.aol.com/fbi-director-raises-national-security-131354474.html

FBI Director Chris Wray is raising national security concerns about TikTok, warning Friday that control of the popular video sharing app is in the hands of a C

It's almost as if I trust the FBI more than I do communist China. Just not quite..

WSS

• Upvote 1

On 12/1/2022 at 10:45 AM, Westside Steve said:

So what? Every social media platform has the ability to spy on anybody on it. Every web browser every online shopping site, every time you sit behind the screen. I'd say we have more to worry about with corrupt Democrat officials spying on people in order to persecute those who support the opposition.

WSS 

Great point. but China.... is just as much a threat to take over our elections by subterfuge .

TikTok accounts operating on behalf of Chinese state media published content that criticized Republicans and favored Democrats ahead of the 2022 U.S. midterm elections, a Forbes investigation found. Despite TikTok rules requiring accounts to disclose their government ties, at least three Chinese government-affiliated accounts with millions of ...

On 11/30/2022 at 9:32 PM, Axe said:

Discuss...

I've never bothered with the platform.

I love it. I have an account named Cigarachi and one of me recent videos has 140,000 views and growing.

I have met people all over the world and have found so much success that I am going to start a cigar company.

Tons of really hot women, people sharing their skills, hacks, music, jokes, recipes, vacations, sorrows and joys. It is a magnificent, magnificent platform. Just playing casually I have been making $125 -$200 per month and have people all.over the world sending my.cigars to review. All from a silly hobby.

1 hour ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

I love it. I have an account named Cigarachi and one of me recent videos has 140,000 views and growing.

I have met people all over the world and have found so much success that I am going to start a cigar company.

Tons of really hot women, people sharing their skills, hacks, music, jokes, recipes, vacations, sorrows and joys. It is a magnificent, magnificent platform. Just playing casually I have been making $125 -$200 per month and have people all.over the world sending my.cigars to review. All from a silly hobby.

Good, Enjoy being hacked... It's a rampant disease on TikTok