THE BROWNS BOARD

"The"  🏈  Official Browns at Texans Game Thread  •  WEEK 13 •  🏈

Dutch Oven

I respect what Jacoby did so much in so many ways. That being said, I'm ready to see a QB with a quick release, quick feet, and someone who takes more deep shots. I tell you what, if Schwartz is truly getting healthier mentally, then he may resurrect his career. I'm not saying he'll be Will Fuller, but he could play a similar role if he can catch the ball. I realize that's a big if, but the vertical threat has been missing for way too long and it's exactly what our offense is missing. I want to see one deep shot per quarter. Make it happen. 

• mjp28 changed the title to "The"  🏈  Official Browns at Texans Game Thread  •  WEEK 13 •  🏈

Who knows this might be the   "Lucky Week 13"  day indeed.   

Or the geeez look what we have missed,  remember too DW hasn't really been under the NFL live fire even if it's against the 1-9 Texans. so there might be a little rust to shake off.

But maybe with the power running attack DW might just explode into his previous 4823 / 33 / 7 form.   BROWNS win 40-16.

GO BROWNS  !

Delpit blitzed on that first down run and was in position to completely blow it up, but the OLineman he blew past reached out and grabbed him by the arm, in effect tackling him. You could tell he knew he did a naughty thing too, he started looking for a flag, but nothing.

But hey, a hold on Myles two plays later. 

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Apparently you've been watching the NFL for all of seven minutes

I mean, I get it, basically all you are on this board is a troll, but be better. 

Yeah...5+ years as a troll.  Quit hiding your buyers remorse behind false bravado big guy.  I hope he does well..will we get to the superbowl with no picks the next 3 years...hell no.  Worst deal ever.

• Haha 1