THE BROWNS BOARD

"The"  🏈  Official Browns at Texans Game Thread  •  WEEK 13 •  🏈

Dutch Oven

13 hours ago, D Bone said:

I just rolled in from a ride and elected not to watch the game, but it's good to see Watson put up more points than Jacoby has been, helping to justify the record contract and silence the haters.

Too soon? 

Huh?  Didn't the offense put up 3 points?

We expected rust but I saw a guy who looked older and slower with less fluidity, slower reactions, and he looked less athletic. 

42 minutes ago, Dick Mellon said:

Huh?  Didn't the offense put up 3 points?  ★ GOOD OBSERVATION  IF ANYBODY ACTUALLY MISSED IT.  :lol:

We expected rust but I saw a guy who looked older and slower with less fluidity, slower reactions, and he looked less athletic. 

Absolutely  .... in his first game back under REAL live fire even though it was the ONE win Houston Texans. 

BUT to make a decent observation wait until week TWO when he should  (or better be) much improved now that the loads of rust should be gone.  The next 3 of 5 are CIN BAL PIT although all   "could "  be winnable games IF CLE has anything left in the 2022 tank.   

Then we will see what the football genius Haslam got for mortgaging the BROWNS  future on this once and better  still continued to be a franchise quarterback.   Remember too his last full year he was 4823 / 33 / 7 we'll all see for ourselves how much of that is left with the current 2022 BROWNS RECEIVING CORP.

We all will be watching there Dick Mellon  ..... BTW why do you come drifting over here ?  All 4 AFCN teams won do you go over there also ?  Just curious.    :D

Spent game day here with 15 filthy animals ...  images.jpg.431dabeb28ab80bd0ab521f837f55420.jpg

Drink of the Day? took 3 to digest the 1st Half.. 

1. Rusty Nail.🥃

2. Add the scotch and Drambuie into a mixing glass with ice and stir until well-chilled.

3. Strain into a rocks glass over one large ice cube.

Knew I was drunk when DPJ hit the end zone on a punt return TD & this defense finally created some scoring turnovers..

1.) Called in sick to work today..

2.) Going back to bed 🤯 with exploding head

F'k it... Back2Back Browns Victory Mondays is worth it !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Spent game day here with 15 filthy animals ...  images.jpg.431dabeb28ab80bd0ab521f837f55420.jpg

Drink of the Day? took 3 to digest the 1st Half.. 

1. Rusty Nail.🥃

2. Add the scotch and Drambuie into a mixing glass with ice and stir until well-chilled.

3. Strain into a rocks glass over one large ice cube.

Knew I was drunk when DPJ hit the end zone on a punt return TD & this defense finally created some scoring turnovers..

1.) Called in sick to work today..

2.) Going back to bed 🤯 with exploding head

F'k it... Back2Back Browns Victory Mondays is worth it !

AND OH YES !   It's the big picture,  the BROWNS WON again ...... baby !   Enjoy it.   :D

And in our   🏉  "NOBODY CARES"   🏉  edition of  MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL   we have   New Orleans (+3,5)  at Tampa Bay.   

* PLUS *  Get this,  in our little TBB MNF PICKEM   ive  NEVER   seen this before and I've been doing this for a long long time.         TB  18   NO 1    and the usual  4 NO Picks.

I mean this guy must be a real jerk !    What an idiot !   I certainly hope i well i mean he does alright.    :lol: 

Meanwhile  it's      NO 7  TB 3    7:33 in the 2nd quarter.     Hmmmmm.

Oh in the   🏉   Nobody Cares  🏉     MNF the final score  :

TB  17   NO (+3.5) 16   so NO loses but covers !    18 losers and only 1 winner !    :lol:

Screenshot_2022-12-06_002542.jpg

On 12/5/2022 at 7:59 PM, mjp28 said:

We all will be watching there Dick Mellon  ..... BTW why do you come drifting over here ?  All 4 AFCN teams won do you go over there also ?  Just curious.    :D

The new forum says I'm a newbie, but I have been here for 11 years.  This is the only board that I have belonged to since Cold Hard Football Facts imploded, like 10 years ago.  I really like it here.  This is a great group with a lot of history.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Dick Mellon said:

The new forum says I'm a newbie, but I have been here for 11 years.  This is the only board that I have belonged to since Cold Hard Football Facts imploded, like 10 years ago.  I really like it here.  This is a great group with a lot of history.

Well that's good to hear and we do welcome discussing football topics and our individual ideas.   But don't be too surprised if you get challenged on them.  

Oh BTW I like your avatar having worked for US Steel at the Youngstown Works for 11 years and did spend some time at their main office in  "The Rusty Nail"  at 600 Grant Street in downtown Pittsburgh,  PA.   Some good times when I was 18-29 years old .... before USS got out of the steel business.  

I did stay in the steel business for most of my working career.   Just a passing thought when I see the steel logo. ...... just not the Steelers. 

225px-Steelmark_logo.svg.png

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

He's looking at you like you looked at that piece of salmon, sinner. 😁

You didn't hear nuthin', you didn't see nuthin, you can't prove nuthin'

• Haha 1