THE BROWNS BOARD

Georgia votes against Herschel

Browns149

I’ve kinda followed this, because it’s interesting. Trying to beat an, incumbent sitting senator,  with a person who is barely a resident, that Trump supports, isn’t going to work

Can Trump just go away and let the Republicans go back to normal?

If not, it’s going to be 6 more years of Biden. And no one wants that. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

I’ve kinda followed this, because it’s interesting. Trying to beat an, incumbent sitting senator,  with a person who is barely a resident, that Trump supports, isn’t going to work

RE: the BOLD,  preach it brother. It's going to take some time to drain the residual LAKE of bottom feeding election denier sycophants.  FWIW, I DON'T want Biden running in 2024...  

Let me comment... LOL, it's almost 2AM here in Ohio, and I broke out the victory port....  To nickers- and others who think somehow I'm a leftist demonrat just because I won't suck Trump's Constitution denying tiny dick....  Guess again. I didn't leave the Republican Party, it left me when DJT drove the party so far to the right any of us moderate living in realty Republicans decided we had seen enough of the crazy. Yeah, MTG, Boebert, Gaetz, Gym Jordan, and a few others- excuse me while I barf. He also drove quality folks like Ben Sasse  and folks who wouldn't suck up to him like Cheney and Kissinger out of the party.  

I really hope this is one of the final nails in Trump's political coffin. The man has gone bonkers...  Lost his tax fraud case, more to come... Too bad, so sad MAGAs. 

Georgia Republican Lieutenant Governor Duncan deems Herschel Walker 'one of the worst' candidates in GOP history.  That's from FOX, right wing echo chamber. Damn right- because myopic Donnie valued LOYALTY over electability. Walker is barley coherent, and would rather talk about werewolves and vampires.  Not to mention his questionable moral background. It's a sad observation on American politics when someone as obviously unqualified as Walker can get a million+ votes.   Yes indeed, Trump LOVES the poorly educated.  

46 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I won't suck Trump's Constitution denying tiny dick....  Guess again. I didn't leave the Republican Party

I really don't care for Mitch McConnell, but I agree with him about one thing. It's kinda hard to get elected president if you don't believe in the constitution. They should just disqualify him and do everybody a favor.

7 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I don't blame Trump for the Georgia loss. But he wasn't able to pull Walker across the Finish line. No reason to think it would have been different without him. I don't think Trump has the Firepower to push any conservative to victory in a heavy liberal area. Might he have made that race a little more competitive? Maybe, who knows?

Of course yes I wish Trump would get off the fucking stage. I also wish the hypocrite bastards who vote for liberals like that idiot biden, who are destroying the country would just shut the fuck up.

(and it's a bad idea to run really hard on the abortion issue, those hypocrites that say it's murder really don't give a fuck as long as there's free shit on the table)

WSS 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Neo said:

I really don't care for Mitch McConnell, but I agree with him about one thing. It's kinda hard to get elected president if you don't believe in the constitution. They should just disqualify him and do everybody a favor.

I sort of agree but nobody believes in the constitution if it doesn't fit their agenda. Nobody. And don't kid yourself that's the beginning and the end of these investigations to find some bullshit charge to keep him from running, and winning, again. It would be nice if voters looked at the shit show going on now and decided to vote against the Biden Administration on that basis.

But of course voters are stupid.

WSS 

7 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Trying to beat an, incumbent sitting senator,  with a person who is barely a resident,

It happens all the time.

Do you think Mitt Romney is a resident of Utah? Or if Killary Clinton was a New York resident?

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

It happens all the time.

Do you think Mitt Romney is a resident of Utah? Or if Killary Clinton was a New York resident?

Remember when Piglosi was a politician in a southwest state I recall...

9 hours ago, Browns149 said:

★   Can Trump just go away and let the Republicans go back to normal?   The big question right now !

Exactly.    

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Georgia Republican Lieutenant Governor Duncan deems Herschel Walker 'one of the worst' candidates in GOP history.  That's from FOX, right wing echo chamber. Damn right- because myopic Donnie valued LOYALTY over electability. Walker is barley coherent, and would rather talk about werewolves and vampires.  Not to mention his questionable moral background. It's a sad observation on American politics when someone as obviously unqualified as Walker can get a million+ votes.   Yes indeed, Trump LOVES the poorly educated.  

And not a peep out of you over Joe Bidens support of an illiterate freak in Pennsylvania, who had been running against a self-made highly successful well-spoken candidate.

The reason why we even have Demonrat presidents is because of the poorly educated. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, FY56 said:

And not a peep out of you over Joe Bidens support of an illiterate freak in Pennsylvania, who had been running against a self-made highly successful well-spoken candidate.

The reason why we even have Demonrat presidents is because of the poorly educated. 

Cheetos handpicked well-spoken conman was beaten by a guy who had a stroke. Are you sick of winning yet?

7 hours ago, Neo said:

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

To nickers- and others who think somehow I'm a leftist demonrat just because I won't suck Trump's Constitution denying tiny dick.... 

You two continue to be amazing.

Sorry Hoorta, to label Trump a "Constitution denier" ,.. that is to imply Trump denies the entire Constitution based on one comment that you took out of context ...qualifies you as a leftist demonrat.

Let's recall those having visions of usurping the Constitution. 

If you demonrats had your way, you'd tear up the Constitution as easily did Pelosi did Trumps SOTU speech.

To begin with your President Obama openly criticized the Constitution by stating that it doesn't do enough for the people.

Let's see... there's threatening the right to keep and bear arms, the idea of packing the courts, making DC and Puerto Rico states. banning the Electoral College.

And possibly last but not least:

Colluding with Big Tech and the propagandists in the media, the Democrats have managed to censor, ban, block, demonetize, or otherwise undermine First Amendment rights of Conservative Republicans, making it difficult for them to get their message out.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Nah, it's always fun watching reality slam you guys in the face. It takes a couple of days for your propaganda to make you forget the lesson.

Uh huh keep telling yourself that cuz you aint got nothin. What you hear slamming is your vision of your balls slamming up against Bidens ass.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

If you demonrats had your way, you'd tear up the Constitution as easily did Pelosi did Trumps SOTU speech.

Trump is a poison pill for the GOP and the gift that keeps on giving for the Democrats. Another Trump backed candidate bites the dust, and the Democrats pick up yet another seat in the Senate. Face it, he did this all to himself. His ship is sinking from under his feet and if only the media would quit saying his name every five seconds and the republicans would let him go under, he will disappear into obscurity and the republican party can get back to normal.

54 minutes ago, Neo said:

Trump is a poison pill for the GOP and the gift that keeps on giving for the Democrats. Another Trump backed candidate bites the dust, and the Democrats pick up yet another seat in the Senate. Face it, he did this all to himself. His ship is sinking from under his feet and if only the media would quit saying his name every five seconds and the republicans would let him go under, he will disappear into obscurity and the republican party can get back to normal.

If you see it you can be sure the left media sees it so you can expect to be hearing about donald trump and how much all republicans worship him until his death which is most of the reason i wish he would.

But i know he'll be the liberals boogeyman far past the point that he's worm food. 

again, though, if you look at the Ga results map - the  big cities went strongly for the dem.

The entire rest of Ga. went for the republican.

Meaning, the cities are entirely dependent on gov services, and "defund the police" and

letting the dem radicals rampage in stores with on consequences, etc.

big city tyranny -

5 hours ago, FY56 said:

Uh huh keep telling yourself that cuz you aint got nothin. What you hear slamming is your vision of your balls slamming up against Bidens ass.

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

1 minute ago, Canton Dawg said:

Does this make KJP an election denier? Or a racist?

Inquiring minds want to know.

86B72E27-3DDF-4C97-8330-1E5BDC7BB8B0.jpeg

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

You guys are really reaching today....