THE BROWNS BOARD

Fuck cincinnati

syd

Short, sweet, and to the point. 

I know I'm always rather...bleak...we'll say, but I am concerned about this game. Watson can only shake off so much rust in one week and Cincy is starting to really put it together. It's obvious that the speed of the game was far too much for Watson, but I'll also say that we totally shut it down in the 3rd quarter. We're definitely not playing the Texans tomorrow, and if we don't play substantially better, we're going to lose by 20. 

On the plus side, the turnovers arrived, and they can come in bunches. We get a few of those and score a little on offense, we can win this game. 

7 hours ago, syd said:

and fuck joe burrow as he go's 0-5 vs The Mighty Cleveland Browns  so suck it cintucky

I am not going to disrespect you like I did last week coming into this fine Fuck establishment after the game.

Fuck Cincinnati, indeed. Fuck Joe Burrow, Fuck Esiason, Collinsworth, and double fuck, The Cool Ghool.

This dumb fucker tried to create his own Ghoulardi, and he came up with a lame, gay, effeminate character called.The Cool Ghoul.

You can look the cocksucker.up.if you want, but if I ever meet him, I promise you I will kick him in the nuts.

Fuck wkrp, too.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, syd said:

same ole nickers roots for The Browns to lose just so he can say Watson sucks

you are pathetic 

All I said was they fucked us... I never said I wanted cincy to win... Grow up you drunk...

9 minutes ago, nickers said:

All I said was they fucked us... I never said I wanted cincy to win... Grow up you drunk...

dude (ya I called you dude) you bad mouth the front office the coaching staff and not only are q.b but pretty much the entire team on any given day which pretty much leads me to believe that deep inside you must hate the browns 

20 minutes ago, syd said:

dude (ya I called you dude) you bad mouth the front office the coaching staff and not only are q.b but pretty much the entire team on any given day which pretty much leads me to believe that deep inside you must hate the browns 

No I hate how the Browns fuck up one thing after the next... Now STFU Otis...

Just now, syd said:

what ever skippy go root for the rams

No I will continue to support the Browns even though I hate the direction they have gone the last 20+ years... So you must like the suck...

1 minute ago, nickers said:

No I will continue to support the Browns even though I hate the direction they have gone the last 20+ years... So you must like the suck...

no the suck sucks buy im not gonna bash em every chance i get like you do  so suck it nickers

4 minutes ago, syd said:

no the suck sucks buy im not gonna bash em every chance i get like you do  so suck it nickers

That's your job Poopsie!

26 minutes ago, syd said:

you know i once thought that dutch oven went to far calling you a miserable self loathing pathetic pos  but it seams i was wrong and for that i apologize to dutch

Go blow him while you're at it...

38 minutes ago, nickers said:

Go blow him while you're at it...

well there you go with your gay crap again also I find it kinda funny and find it kinda sad that you had to defend yourself in the barber shop thread so you just keep on keeping on nickers

31 minutes ago, syd said:

well there you go with your gay crap again also I find it kinda funny and find it kinda sad that you had to defend yourself in the barber shop thread so you just keep on keeping on nickers

Your the one who keeps responding like a little bitch...

4 hours ago, FY56 said:

Why the hate for Sissynati anyway?  Both teams have the same daddy in Paul Brown

Cincy is the lesser of the 3 evils but they can still be hated. I've got 'em #4 behind Denver on my hate list.

Weird thing is I do like Burrow. Same kind of thing with Jack Lambert.

I can hate on a team but respect a player. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Cincy is the lesser of the 3 evils but they can still be hated. I've got 'em #4 behind Denver on my hate list.

Weird thing is I do like Burrow. Same kind of thing with Jack Lambert.

I can hate on a team but respect a player. 

So I'm assuming from most hated it's Pitt, Balt, Den, then Cincy for you?

From back in the day I appreciated Ken Anderson and Anthony Munoz. Lambert from nearby Matua as well, and Joe Greene...that Coke commercial remains a classic.
Can't think of a Ratbird I like. Fuckem all.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, FY56 said:

So I'm assuming from most hated it's Pitt, Balt, Den, then Cincy for you?

From back in the day I appreciated Ken Anderson and Anthony Munoz. Lambert from nearby Matua as well, and Joe Greene...that Coke commercial remains a classic.
Can't think of a Ratbird I like. Fuckem all.

Ken Anderson was great...