THE BROWNS BOARD

Fuck cincinnati

syd

30 minutes ago, FY56 said:

So I'm assuming from most hated it's Pitt, Balt, Den, then Cincy for you?

From back in the day I appreciated Ken Anderson and Anthony Munoz. Lambert from nearby Matua as well, and Joe Greene...that Coke commercial remains a classic.
Can't think of a Ratbird I like. Fuckem all.

1A= Ratbirds

1B= Steelers

1C= Broncos

4= Cincy

The Steelers were the clear & obvious most hated by me growing up, even into adulthood. Then 1995 happened.

Denver Broncos, well I'll go to my grave stating they're the luckiest team in the history of all professional sports. Randy Gradishar "interception," Rob Lytle's fumble that wasn't called, the Karlis FG that was wide left. Plus John Elway orchestrated his way out of the Baltimore Colts organization. Their spoiled children who inherited daddy's team upon his death couldn't even agree on how to proceed so they sued eachother.

Fast forward to now, the're owned by some Walmart folks (how is that even allowed, as the Rams are as well). I hope they go 3-14 or worse for the next 40 years.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bob806 said:

1A= Ratbirds

1B= Steelers

1C= Broncos

4= Cincy

The Steelers were the clear & obvious most hated by me growing up, even into adulthood. Then 1995 happened.

Denver Broncos, well I'll go to my grave stating they're the luckiest team in the history of all professional sports. Randy Gradishar "interception," Rob Lytle's fumble that wasn't called, the Karlis FG that was wide left. Plus John Elway orchestrated his way out of the Baltimore Colts organization. Their spoiled children who inherited daddy's team upon his death couldn't even agree on how to proceed so they sued eachother.

Fast forward to now, the're owned by some Walmart folks (how is that even allowed, as the Rams are as well). I hope they go 3-14 or worse for the next 40 years.

Losing to Denver in both championship games would have been easier to stomach if Denver was clearly the superior team. They clearly were not.

It was painful and frustrating knowing that best team to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl was not playing.

No way does that Browns team get blown out by Washington and San Fran like Denver did.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Losing to Denver in both championship games would have been easier to stomach if Denver was clearly the superior team. They clearly were not.

It was painful and frustrating knowing that best team to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl those was not playing.

No way does that Browns team get blown out by Washington and San Fran like Denver did.

I'll never forget after one of those losses I punched a hole in my wall I was so pissed lol... I was jaked of course ... 😂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

It was painful and frustrating knowing that best team to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl was not playing.

I tend to agree. I truly believe the Browns were the NFL's best in 1986, and would have given the NYG a battle. The next year, the Redskins killed the Broncos like 42-10, ugh.

When Denver beat the Browns in 1989, it definitely sucked but I doubt the Browns would have hung with the 49ers....that 49er team was among the best ever. 

All speculation of course, but damnit Marty your prevent D did the Browns in....and here we are nearly 40 years later playing a similar D. 

11 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

I tend to agree. I truly believe the Browns were the NFL's best in 1986, and would have given the NYG a battle. The next year, the Redskins killed the Broncos like 42-10, ugh.

When Denver beat the Browns in 1989, it definitely sucked but I doubt the Browns would have hung with the 49ers....that 49er team was among the best ever. 

All speculation of course, but damnit Marty your prevent D did the Browns in....and here we are nearly 40 years later playing a similar D. 

You straightened me out there. It was the Giants I meant, not the Niners. Denver got blown out by both Wash and NY. We would have fared better against either team.

Then in 1990 they got destroyed again, this time by the Niners. We wouldn't have had a chance against them either.

• Upvote 1