THE BROWNS BOARD

And   "the"  🏈  Official  Sunday/Monday • WEEK 15 • ★ AND A PEEK AT THE WEEK 16 XMAS SCHEDULE ★ 🏈

mjp28

And   "the"   🏈   Official  Sunday and Monday Night   • WEEK 15 •  Football Finale  ★  AND A PEEK AT THE  🎄  WEEK 16 SCHEDULE   🏈

Too cold to go outside in Ohio on Sunday  ..... no problem,  just have a football party and watch more football. 

And in case you missed it    FINAL SCORE    Cleveland  13  Baltimore  03.    The Cleveland Defense came out to play.  :lol: 

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎    🏈    ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

🎄  And that peek ahead at the   WEEK  16  Christmas   ♥︎   Weekend  Schedule ,  Ho-Ho-Ho   all of you  BROWNS  fans.  🎄 

WEEK 16  -   Thursday, December 22 Jacksonville _____ at New York Jets _____ Prime Video 8:15

Saturday, December 24   Christmas  🎄 Eve  and  yes    ALL    Saturday games.  ( and no peeking at presents ! )  

🏈  Atlanta _____ at Baltimore _____ FOX 1:00. ..... Christmas  🎄 Eve. 
Detroit _____ at Carolina _____ FOX 1:00
Buffalo _____ at Chicago _____ CBS 1:00
🏈  New Orleans _____ at Cleveland _____ CBS 1:00 
Seattle _____ at Kansas City _____ FOX 1:00
New York Giants _____ at Minnesota _____ FOX 1:00
🏈  Cincinnati _____ at New England _____ CBS 1:00
Houston _____ at Tennessee _____ CBS 1:00
Washington _____ at San Francisco _____ CBS 4:05
Philadelphia _____ at Dallas _____ FOX 4:25
🏈   Las Vegas _____ at Pittsburgh _____ NFLN 8:15

Sunday, December 25   On  Christmas. 🎄  Day    Ho-Ho-Ho

Green Bay _____ at Miami _____ FOX 1:00 ......   On  Christmas. 🎄  Day
Denver _____ at Los Angeles Rams _____ CBS 4:30
Tampa Bay _____ at Arizona _____ NBC 8:20.......  On Sunday  🎄  Night Football 

Monday, December 26 Los Angeles Chargers _____ at Indianapolis _____ ESPN 8:15

• Upvote 1

• mjp28 changed the title to And   "the"   🏈   Official  Sunday and Monday Night    • WEEK 15 •  Football Finale to wrap it up.  🏈

Just when you figure the Browns were playing out the string, they beat a hated rival. The D was great.

This team, our team, man they're unpredictable. Just beat the Saints to close out the home schedule. Woof

• mjp28 changed the title to And   "the"   🏈   Official  Sunday & Monday Night    • WEEK 15 •  Football Finale wrap up & 506 Maps !  🏈

PIT  24   CAR   16  Final.   Oh well.

Meanwhile   TB  17   CIN  3    Q3 12 minutes left.    :)

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Holy shitballs, check out the ending of the Patriots and Raiders game.

Wow. 

Some amazing  NFL football games this week !   

47 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Tampa Bay jumped out to a big 17-0 lead, and its been all Cincinnati since then.

Brady has never lost a game where he lead by 17 points.

Well, until today, it seems.

Tom 12 Brady looked lost walking off of the field today.   Please do everyone a favor and hang them up ..... for good this time.

8 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Tom 12 Brady looked lost walking off of the field today.   Please do everyone a favor and hang them up ..... for good this time.

He definitely won't be back in Tampa next year, but yes, he needs to walk away for good.

7 hours ago, mjp28 said:

PIT  24   CAR   16  Final.   Oh well.

Meanwhile   TB  17   CIN  3    Q3 12 minutes left.    :)

Well this week  CLE, PIT, CIN  all winners  and BAL the only loser.   Now for WEEK 16  just follow the   🏈   ball.    :o

WEEK 16  -   Thursday, December 22 Jacksonville _____ at New York Jets _____ Prime Video 8:15

Saturday, December 24   Christmas  🎄 Eve  and  yes    ALL    Saturday games.  ( and no peeking at presents ! )  

🏈   Las Vegas _____ at Pittsburgh _____ NFLN 8:15

Sunday, December 25   On  Christmas. 🎄  Day    Ho-Ho-Ho

Green Bay _____ at Miami _____ FOX 1:00 ......   On  Christmas. 🎄  Day
Denver _____ at Los Angeles Rams _____ CBS 4:30
Tampa Bay _____ at Arizona _____ NBC 8:20.......  On Sunday  🎄  Night Football 

Monday, December 26 Los Angeles Chargers _____ at Indianapolis _____ ESPN 8:15     [ ★ ALSO PRINTED ON THE TOP PAGE. ]

• mjp28 changed the title to And   "the"  🏈  Official  Sunday/Monday • WEEK 15 • ★ AND A PEEK AT THE WEEK 16 XMAS SCHEDULE ★ 🏈

After getting some much needed time off work, we're going deep on the film review and study.  I'll be on discord most of the night, going over the Browns vs Ravens.  Calls, concepts, designs.... the whole 9 yards.    Later on in the night I'll be switch over to watch Baker and the Rams vs Rodgers and the Pack. 

I'm not on here much anymore, so I'd love to get this opportunity to talk football.    Any and all are more than welcomed to join!

Discord link..

https://discord.gg/TC7cQpYS

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

I'm not on here much anymore, so I'd love to get this opportunity to talk football.    Any and all are more than welcomed to join!

asking your opinion...

After P. Winfrey returned in week 12 (TB)...Shouldn't P. Winfrey be seeing more snaps than Taven Bryan/ game ?

53 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

asking your opinion...

After P. Winfrey returned in week 12 (TB)...Shouldn't P. Winfrey be seeing more snaps than Taven Bryan/ game ?

Yes and no.  His snap count increased quite a bit from week 12 - went from 23, to 35 and 37.    He has a .5 sack credit vs the Ravens and a couple solo tackles.  

I haven't been able to specifically watch him yet, but from the first series I watched of the Browns defense, they came out in a couple interesting looks.    Including a 3 man odd front that was Stille, Elliot and then Taven playing a 4i/5t sort of role.   Which, given his height and wingspan, he is a bit more physically apt to play over Perrion.  

Then there is always the question about what's going on behind the scenes.   

Should he be seeing more snaps?  Short answer is a 'yes'.      Complex answer is 'depends on what we're running'.  

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

With that last throw, by my count, Baker should have 3 ints in a little over 5 quarters.     

Rams are incredibly fortunate to get points on the board and not down 10-0.

True.   That is a small sample size not half or an entire season.   And remember sometimes a win or loss is determined by the defense  and/or  special teams and not only the  highly paid quarterback in one or two games. 

It is a team sport   -but-  the quarterback has his hands on almost   all   offensive plays run or pass.

I can see the AFCN possibilly  going  3-1 or even going 4-0 this coming  Christmas  🎄  Eve  Saturday.

🏈   Las Vegas _____ at Pittsburgh _____ NFLN 8:15 ...... a PIT loss ?