THE BROWNS BOARD

Does Anyone Know If Theres Anyplace in St.Maarten That Carries NFL Games?

nickers

I'm curious if anyone has been there has seen any bars and such carry NFL broadcasts .. I'm going there from the 23rd to 30th..

That said ... I wish you all a Happy,and Safe Merry Christmas... My detractors included.. You know who you are! 😎✌️

Well same to you ..... you lucky dog ...... I'd call your hotel to see if they or a nearby bar/restaurant whatever has a NFL game pass.  I'd bet some DO !  

~ AND ~  have a wonderful vacation there nickers and let us know if you get a hookup for the game.

NOTHING  quite like a beach bar and a BROWNS  football game.   Oh and Ohio State vs Georgia on New Year's Eve when you're back.

Have a good one pal !   GO BROWNS  !

13 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Well same to you ..... you lucky dog ...... I'd call your hotel to see if they or a nearby bar/restaurant whatever has a NFL game pass.  I'd bet some DO !  

~ AND ~  have a wonderful vacation there nickers and let us know if you get a hookup for the game.

NOTHING  quite like a beach bar and a BROWNS  football game.   Oh and Ohio State vs Georgia on New Year's Eve when you're back.

Have a good one pal !   GO BROWNS  !

Were renting a house.. I believe we have internet.. So I'm checking that 1st upon arrival

36 minutes ago, nickers said:

Were renting a house.. I believe we have internet.. So I'm checking that 1st upon arrival

Sounds good.   Maybe you can check with the people that you are renting from, I would think that it would be a big draw for us main line sports fans  -if not-  maybe they might have some tips.

In any way you will be there for sure game or no game  so that would be something I would want to find out when you get settled.   And have fun or a good rest from NE OHIO weather  !

My first trip to Hawaii in 1979 we were at the HHV, the Hilton Hawaii Village,  in November  the MICHIGAN  vs OHIO STATE game was on ABC noon EDT or 7 am Hawaii time.  We had breakfast at a nice beach bar with the game on OSU won to go 11-0 ..... and then went out on the beach.  Awesome game, and then bikini watching nothing like it.

At least you should be in the same time zone.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, nickers said:

I'm curious if anyone has been there has seen any bars and such carry NFL broadcasts .. I'm going there from the 23rd to 30th..

That said ... I wish you all a Happy,and Safe Merry Christmas... My detractors included.. You know who you are! 😎✌️

i have used a place called grand ma streams and have had luck with it 

4 hours ago, mjp28 said:

NOTHING  quite like a beach bar and a BROWNS  football game

we were at a beach bar in maui while not a Browns game nascar was on back in the good ole days of racing with no pit road speed and racing back to the caution flag 

16 hours ago, nickers said:

Wow!  Have fun man!   Merry Christmas to you too Nicks!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, syd said:

wow just noticed you mentioned this in two other threads I guess it need its own thread 

Naw besides.. We have enough mayfield threads going...

1 hour ago, nickers said:

Naw besides.. We have enough mayfield threads going...

Mayfield rules ..... baby !     :wub:    Actually in a year or two he might just fade away   -but-   i guess we'll have to wait and see .      :huh:

2 hours ago, Flugel said:

You're already there mentally.  Physically, are you going to make it out of Ohio before the bad weather arrives?

Yes Leave for a day visit to Miami in the am