THE BROWNS BOARD

Ban Syd or Nickers?

syd

Who to Ban: Syd or Nickers  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who should we ban for 3 days just for the fuck of it?

• Syd
    • Nickers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/28/2022 at 05:00 AM

• Zombo pinned this topic
17 hours ago, nickers said:

LOL... I'm already leaving town for 9 days.. :P

If you have the chance, don't miss Trunk Bay, St. John, Virgin Islands. It's beautiful. There is a big crevice in the little island there, that you can swim up into.Trunk Bay Has Got To Be America's Most Secret Beach Paradise | HuffPost

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

If you have the chance, don't miss Trunk Bay, St. John, Virgin Islands. It's beautiful. There is a big crevice in the little island there, that you can swim up into.Trunk Bay Has Got To Be America's Most Secret Beach Paradise | HuffPost

cal is baiting you that crevice has sharks and jelly fish in it

20 hours ago, MDDawg said:

This isn't frickin Twitter, real free speech baby nobody banned.

Hey it was their idea.

It was like watching a barstool argument for two hours and finally I said... Ok, let's do it.

If they want to accept some embarrassing punishment instead of a ban, I will accept that ... like a three day name change of their opponent's choice.

Z

• Like 2

Hate to say it, but basically- I've had it with this sort of bullshit.  I'm about ready to go the way of one of our former Moderators, Mark-O. My interest in keeping an eye on the goings on here has dropped off of a cliff....   

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

Hate to say it, but basically- I've had it with this sort of bullshit.  I'm about ready to go the way of one of our former Moderators, Mark-O. My interest in keeping an eye on the goings on here has dropped off of a cliff....   

c'mon man were just screwing around

5 hours ago, Zombo said:

Don't worry, the votes haven't come in from the mostly black inner city districts yet.

Z

UH-OH babies,  it's the big mod time !

Nick is a pal, Syd seems like a good guy. As the absolute king of getting banned, I have to say, again, I just don't understand banning people.

Save physical threats or things like that, can someone explain to me, how can one become upset with words on a message board?

Some have addressed unpopular posts as trolling. So fucking what?

Look at it this way; you are walking down the sidewalk and discover a huge pile of shit in front of you; do you stay there, looking at it and cry for someone to save you and clean the shit? Or do you just walk around the shit?

Guys, c'mon man, just walk around the shit. And you guys posting shit? Maybe back off a bit.

20 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Nick is a pal, Syd seems like a good guy. As the absolute king of getting banned, I have to say, again, I just don't understand banning people.

Save physical threats or things like that, can someone explain to me, how can one become upset with words on a message board?

Some have addressed unpopular posts as trolling. So fucking what?

Look at it this way; you are walking down the sidewalk and discover a huge pile of shit in front of you; do you stay there, looking at it and cry for someone to save you and clean the shit? Or do you just walk around the shit?

Guys, c'mon man, just walk around the shit. And you guys posting shit? Maybe back off a bit.

i was just having a bit of fun is all and as Bon Scott once said the cops did not appreciate my natural charm