THE BROWNS BOARD

Ban Syd or Nickers?

syd

Who to Ban: Syd or Nickers  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who should we ban for 3 days just for the fuck of it?

• Syd
    • Nickers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/28/2022 at 05:00 AM

23 hours ago, Zombo said:

Wow, Nickers made a nice Comeback attempt, but Syd wins.

We'll wait til after the Steeler game to suspend you... We're not heartless.

Z

happy new year and as we all ways say just wait till next year damnit

• Haha 1

Syd, you no doubt have the red ass from your poll. The board voted to ban you over my good friend Snickers, or whatever the fuck his name is.

As good as a friend as he is to me, I voted to ban him. I don't know what the fuck this says about me, but, hey, fuck me. Nick is salt of the Earth, and all bullshit aside, he is the best pal a guy could ever have.

I think that you too, are a good guy.

By the way, I am drunk as fuck right now.

If you and Nick ass-fucked each other you both might become friends? Then again, you aren't Steeler fans so never mind the ass fuck shit.

As the king of being banned and passing people off, let me say this. I am glad nobody is getting banned.

We are one goofy group of misfits, but we love the Browns, and that's enough.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Syd, you no doubt have the red ass from your poll. The board voted to ban you over my good friend Snickers, or whatever the fuck his name is.

As good as a friend as he is to me, I voted to ban him. I don't know what the fuck this says about me, but, hey, fuck me. Nick is salt of the Earth, and all bullshit aside, he is the best pal a guy could ever have.

I think that you too, are a good guy.

By the way, I am drunk as fuck right now.

If you and Nick ass-fucked each other you both might become friends? Then again, you aren't Steeler fans so never mind the ass fuck shit.

As the king of being banned and passing people off, let me say this. I am glad nobody is getting banned.

We are one goofy group of misfits, but we love the Browns, and that's enough.

im right behind you in banning  but you are the king

• Like 1

1 hour ago, syd said:

how was your vacation man ?  and i am more than upset that noone understood my barfly posts ,seriously smfh

It was awesome... The weather was perfect But French food is vastly overrated and over priced.. The Local Jerk seasoned food was good.. St.Barth's was interesting.. One Restaurant there called "Shellona" Serves a Tomahawk Steak at a whopping 1200 Dollars/Euro.. 50 bucks for a burger and fries that was no better than rally's... But the experience other wise was quite interesting..outside of getting sun poisoning... I had a blast!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nickers said:

It was awesome... The weather was perfect But French food is vastly overrated and over priced.. The Local Jerk seasoned food was good.. St.Barth's was interesting.. One Restaurant there called "Shellona" Serves a Tomahawk Steak at a whopping 1200 Dollars/Euro.. 50 bucks for a burger and fries that was no better than rally's... But the experience other wise was quite interesting..outside of getting sun poisoning... I had a blast!

i work on liver poisoning 

• Haha 1

On 12/31/2022 at 10:06 AM, Zombo said:

Wow, Nickers made a nice Comeback attempt, but Syd wins.

We'll wait til after the Steeler game to suspend you... We're not heartless.

Z

thank god i need a break,maybe i will get something done around the house like fix the fence wash the dog drink a few more beers 

• Zombo unpinned this topic