THE BROWNS BOARD

I don't care much about Donald Trump

Westside Steve

But Mitch McConnell really sucks. What a useless turd.

https://www.aol.com/mcconnell-calls-diminished-trump-vows-120000487.html

Sen. Mitch McConnell deferred to former President Donald Trump’s candidates in midterm races, leading to jarring defeats. He promises that won't happen in 2024.

1 minute ago, cccjwh said:

Looks like the cult members are starting to wake up. Everyone else was here back in September. 

image.thumb.png.1d5c12b90a9b986e6a55a2dd977c5635.png

I don't remember any of the conservatives on this board being enamored by Mitch mcconnell. No doubt he's better than whatever scumbag the Democrats would put up but 

WSS

21 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Not a fan of McConnell, but he is exactly right.

Where I take issue with him is it there's absolutely no reason to be hostile to the candidates that Trump endorses. I would not vote for one on the basis of the ex-presidents recommendation but I would certainly consider them. Most of them I would guess have a more conservative set of proposals then their opponent. Why just hand the country over to Biden and his band of idiots?

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Where I take issue with him is it there's absolutely no reason to be hostile to the candidates that Trump endorses. I would not vote for one on the basis of the ex-presidents recommendation but I would certainly consider them. Most of them I would guess have a more conservative set of proposals then their opponent. Why just hand the country over to Biden and his band of idiots?

WSS

We'll that and giving away the in coming house's chance to exert it's own plan.. (being better? Don't know,) but turtle and the rest of the unipartiers just swaraying the new budget for the lame ass session laden with earmarks no doubt just continue's cries for change. (Huh, where have we heard that before?)

• Upvote 2

One big reason McConnell sucks so badly is because under his watch enough Republicans signed off on the boondoggle spending bill rather than wait a few days when they had control of congress. Which kind of underscores my point that it's not really Republican versus Democrat even though Democrats suck a lot worse, but ruling class versus the American taxpayer or real American or private citizen or whatever you want to call us.

WSS

• Upvote 2

I honestly don't know what is wrong with mcconnell but he is losing republican support. But he is just afraid of the left/deep state, I think.

Any rep voting for that omnibus garbage - it's out of being afraid.

like, Portman was a limpwristed wimp when I met him some years ago. Gonzalez was just a liar to get into office,

isn't running for re-election - he'd lose badly.

Just pitiful.

52 minutes ago, Vambo said:

January 6 committee withdraws Trump subpoena: 'They knew I did nothing wrong'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/january-6-committee-withdraws-trump-subpoena-they-knew-did-nothing-wrong

Isn’t it amazing that the MSM blasted the January 6th kangaroo court subpoena from the rooftops, but notice how it was quietly redacted? 🤔

1F1AC5AB-DFA2-486C-A6E8-90BC3278FEAA.jpeg

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I honestly don't know what is wrong with mcconnell but he is losing republican support. But he is just afraid of the left/deep state, I think.

Any rep voting for that omnibus garbage - it's out of being afraid.

like, Portman was a limpwristed wimp when I met him some years ago. Gonzalez was just a liar to get into office,

Just pitiful.

Gonzalez was just a liar to get into office,

Sounds like almost every politician in the history of this country 

They are all over both sides of the aisle. 

48 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Gonzalez was just a liar to get into office,

Sounds like almost every politician in the history of this country 

They are all over both sides of the aisle. 

That is too easy. It's more like 99% of the dems, and 20% of the reps.

still.....

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

That is too easy. It's more like 99% of the dems, and 20% of the reps.

still.....

Of course. Your side barely lies while the other side lies ALL THE TIME

When are all the people on this forum, and in this country, going to wake up and realize that BOTH sides do the EXACT SAME CRAP? They lie about almost EVERYTHING 

Until the people, in this country, realize that both sides  don’t give a crap about you, even if they say things to make you happy, or even if they do things that make you happy, THEY DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!!

THEY NEVER WILL!!!!!!!!!!

It is in their best interest to lie, cheat, steal, as long as they get your vote

And, I know, certain people on here will say the Dems do it more, but the fact is they ALL DO IT. It keeps them in office 

And before you guys start posting 100’s of links, and Twitter replies. That you have saved, for who or what unknown reason

I DON’T CARE. NO ONE CARES. Life is way to short to worry about this nonsense.  

• Like 1