THE BROWNS BOARD

So, how does my New Year start off?

Neo

13 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

I’m really tired of the talking head narrative that Ohio State played a perfect game and still came up short.  

Yes,  it's  "The Ohio State University Buckeyes Football Team"     ...... that's not playing Monday January 9th  -but-  really should be  -and-  we all know that......  now.     Oh crap.

Oh well.     :huh:

8 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

Zero of this is on Day -- Day had the #1 class the year before NIL was a thing. He recruits very well, but the job changed underneath him.

I've heard somewhere that Dabo Swinney has really struggled with the changing landscape that is recruiting too

On 1/3/2023 at 11:56 PM, mjp28 said:

Yes,  it's  "The Ohio State University Buckeyes Football Team"     ...... that's not playing Monday January 9th  -but-  really should be  -and-  we all know that......  now.     Oh crap.

Oh well.     :huh:

I’m in stage 4 of grief.  Shock and Denial lasted 24 hours.  Anger was a brief period.   I’m in this bargaining period…the National Championship was played in Atlanta on Dec. 31.

I guess I should accept the fact that it never was - we did lose to TSUN. 

Damar Hamlin collapes on the field with cadiac arrest, actor Jeremy Renner gets run over by his own snow cat because of a malfunction, Ohio State doesn't get to play in the championship. I'm sure I can think of some other things, but it's only five days into 2023 for fuck sake.

2022: Well that sucked.

2023: Hold my beer...

3 hours ago, SdBacker80 said:

Do these types of bets hurt the player or the rabid fanbase more that actually has to look at him in an Ohio State hoodie? 

Great point!

I wonder how long he wore that tOSU shirt?