THE BROWNS BOARD

American Drinkers

Axe

On 1/19/2023 at 4:40 AM, Westside Steve said:

There are a few brands of hopped carbonated water out there.  One is called hot wathe other is Hoplark  The water having much more variety all sorts of different hops and some hopped carbonated tea. All of which tasty had refreshing and nice for drinking in the daytime.

Athletic brewing company specializes in NA beers but they are not 0 calories, still they're pretty good.

WSS

I have had the athletic variety.  most is very tasty.  I can't buy it here in Tennessee, but usually get some in Cleveland when up for the game.  Heinens has started selling the Guinnness, so I stick to that.  It's called O but still has the usual trace amounts of alcohol.  Sam Adams has an IPA that is pretty darn solid..  Like I said, it isn't just O'Douls anymore.

2 hours ago, ballpeen said:

I have had the athletic variety.  most is very tasty.  I can't buy it here in Tennessee, but usually get some in Cleveland when up for the game.  Heinens has started selling the Guinnness, so I stick to that.  It's called O but still has the usual trace amounts of alcohol.  Sam Adams has an IPA that is pretty darn solid..  Like I said, it isn't just O'Douls anymore.

Athletic does a pretty robust mail order business as well.

WSS

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Athletic does a pretty robust mail order business as well.

WSS

I like the stuff Ok, but not so much i am going to order it UPS, but thanks for the info..forthat matter, i don't order much by mail.  if i can't just go to the store and get it, I don't get it.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ballpeen said:

I like the stuff Ok, but not so much i am going to order it UPS, but thanks for the info..forthat matter, i don't order much by mail.  if i can't just go to the store and get it, I don't get it.

To each his own. I could probably heat my house for the Winter time just burning Amazon boxes in the fireplace. Haha

😁

WSS

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

To each his own. I could probably heat my house for the Winter time just burning Amazon boxes in the fireplace. Haha

😁

WSS

If Prime doesn't deliver for a day the wife gets a phone call asking if she's okay ;)

• Haha 2