THE BROWNS BOARD

China, has less than 10 years

Axe

27 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Okay.  There’s a reason we’re pumping $$& into Ukraine.  I’m guessing weather has little to do with it.

we’re being played.

Again... Please watch this.. It makes too much sense

On 1/8/2023 at 8:32 AM, Westside Steve said:

I don't always watch these videos to the end but this one was truly fascinating. Maybe some of the guys that think history began 25 years ago will watch it. Regardless of their hatred of Axe.

WSS

Well I like axe and Vambo and cal and a whole bunch of   "regulars"   here in the poli world.   And i do read a lot of articles here its always good to know all sides of a subject. 

Now a few of you I'm getting to see where you're coming from but I'm sure that you don't understand me either. 

That's what makes this Forum go around. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Well I like axe and Vambo and cal and a whole bunch of   "regulars"   here in the poli world.   And i do read a lot of articles here its always good to know all sides of a subject. 

Now a few of you I'm getting to see where you're coming from but I'm sure that you don't understand me either. 

That's what makes this Forum go around. 

Of course. And keep in mind that this is a very specific  Area of discussion so naturally guys are going to be farther to one side of the other. Meaning that in real wife we don't probably think about politics all the fucking time.

WSS