THE BROWNS BOARD

Classified documents from Biden’s time as VP discovered in private office

Neo

9 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

The new GOP House of Representatives should investigate this…right after the impeachment hearings.

The article states they "were discovered last fall". Why are we just now finding out about this? And why now? While Trump is under investigation for the same thing?

And from what I can gather, nobody knows how they got there. And Wolf Blitzer said the documents have been there for six years? How can you tell how long a document has been sitting there just by looking at it?

22 minutes ago, Axe said:

Imagine if you will, that Biden's last name was Trump..

So you're saying that if Joe Biden is charged with this 10 or so documents, then Trump should also be charged with his 300 or so documents. For once we can agree on something. I immediately switched over Faux news and saw some republican saying how the law applies to "everybody", so it's only fair to charge Trump aswell.

8 minutes ago, Neo said:

So you're saying that if Joe Biden is charged with this 10 or so documents, then Trump should also be charged with his 300 or so documents. For once we can agree on something. I immediately switched over Faux news and saw some republican saying how the law applies to "everybody", so it's only fair to charge Trump aswell.

Your ignorance isn't even funny anymore sonny.. It's just sad..

• Upvote 2

Biden ignores question on why classified documents were found at his think tank

"Any response to the discovery of classified documents at your office?" a reporter asked. The president appeared to look down and ignore the question. 

The Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement is affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania, and opened in Washington, D.C., in February 2018. 

This comes after Biden previously criticized former President Trump after the Federal Bureau of Investigation in August seized classified documents from his Mar-a-Lago property in Florida.

12 hours ago, Neo said:

And Wolf Blitzer said the documents have been there for six years? How can you tell how long a document has been sitting there just by looking at it?

Because the docs were from when he was VP. 6+ yrs ago...

The double standard the MSM will employ is going to be hilarious.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Neo said:

Difference being that a President has the authority to declassify any document.  The Vice President does not.

4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Difference being that a President has the authority to declassify any document.  The Vice President does not.

Regardless of what superhuman powers people think Trump has, there is a process to declassifying information. Where is the proof that he declassified anything?  I'm not here defending Biden, I'm just annoyed that classified information seems to not be as secure as I thought and ending up places it shouldn't.  You people can attack me all you want, I could care less. But the facts are, nobody knows how the documents ended up in Biden's office. Biden's attorney's have fully cooperated and returned the documents to the National Archives. The guy investigating is a Trump appointed republican and thinks it was an honest mistake. 

Nobody answered why if they were found last fall why this news is just breaking? And why weren't the National Archives missing them for what 6 years? I'm in wait and see mode. I nothing more to say on it.

43 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Same as I would ask about classified documents found just about anywhere. To what purpose do you suspect they had been moved or taken or whatever?

That sound fair?

WSS

Documents were missing for 6 years. How did this get by the Trump administration in the four years they had? They would have been foaming at the mouth about this.

3 hours ago, Neo said:

Documents were missing for 6 years. How did this get by the Trump administration in the four years they had? They would have been foaming at the mouth about this.

Quite possibly, and really who knows? Frankly I don't think the MSM would have added as much fuel to the fire however. Do you?

Again it would depend on whether or not I had suspicion with the purloined documents. 

Even given my distaste for Joe Biden I don't want to see the guy persecuted for nothing.

WSS

5 hours ago, Neo said:

Cool story, now do the classified emails on Hillary’s home server.

On 1/9/2023 at 11:40 PM, Neo said:

No, that's not what he's saying at all.  You people so often use hypotheticals or assumptions as arguments, and then think you've nailed whoever it is you are debating.

"Faux" news?  But you agreed with the Republican, correct? 

One of the things that the Fox News team does really really well is to research and compile the other side hyperbolizing over incidents that happened when a Republican was in the cross hairs.  So the bottom line is that if Donald Trump is convicted of some sort of Mickey Mouse crime to keep him from running for office then Joe Biden must be removed from office for doing the same thing.

So that's probably the reason the democrats are going to lose their prosecuting trump

WSS 

• Upvote 2