THE BROWNS BOARD

Our  🏈   " OFFICIAL "  TBB  DIVISIONAL  ROUND  1/21 & 22 GAMES   🏈   <-- game over --<<

mjp28

9 -9  Q3,   3 minutes left,  I thought when Dallas'   Pollard went out it would open it up for SF (-3.5) in this one ..... a lot.

We'll see what happens now......

~  AND  ~   In our little TBB DIVISIONAL Playoff Pickem game here tonight  it's  :

SF  16    DAL 2 .... just 2 freakin' picks ?  And only 5 no picks here tonight.       :lol:

With a tight 9 - 9  game headed into the 4th quarter.      

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Ol' fashioned slugfest going on here. 

Going into the 4th quarter tied at 9, second and goal for the 49ers. 

Thank goodness it's not snowing there.     :lol:

WHOA !    SF 16   DAL  9.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

I like these defensive battles. 

Like an old style NFL game,  before the pass happy AFL came around. 

SF 19  DAL 12,  3 minutes left. 

• Upvote 1

~  AND  ~   The AFC  and  NFC   CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES are  ready to go.  Get your hotdogs and other fixes ready too.  

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS

• NFC Championship.  Sun 1/29.  3:00 PM ET.  FOX.  Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen.  
• AFC Championship.  Sun 1/29.  6:30 PM ET.  CBS.  Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Axe said:

Marked safe from more Damar updates...

Glad he's ok.. But way overplayed by the NFL

That's true.  He got first rate medical care,  he was in good physical shape we're all glad he's making progress.   But 3 weeks doesn't merit HOF treatment.  The NFL always wants to look good in player health matters, they did that here and then some.

Now Damar continue to do what is necessary to get well.

Boy'z at 9'ers 

Now that was a good old fashion NFC slobber knocker 🥊 

Sign me up, for no part of Dak nor McCarthy, executing on a final play.. 2 years straight? Who designs a final play with Zeke at center & what the heck was it designed to do? 

Defenses that can counter react quickly & play physical fast  :)  That was just WOW watching entertaining!  👀

Possible FA fantasy money list from this weekend https://brownswire.usatoday.com/lists/browns-fa-targets-divisional-2023/ don't get your hopes up

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

Boy'z at 9'ers 

Now that was a good old fashion NFC slobber knocker 🥊 

Sign me up, for no part of Dak nor McCarthy, executing on a final play.. 2 years straight? Who designs a final play with Zeke at center & what the heck was it designed to do? 

Defenses that can counter react quickly & play physical fast  :)  That was just WOW watching entertaining!  👀

Possible FA fantasy money list from this weekend https://brownswire.usatoday.com/lists/browns-fa-targets-divisional-2023/ don't get your hopes up

https://youtu.be/wGNr3Yef-2A

Lol, reminded me of this🤣

On 1/22/2023 at 10:26 AM, Dutch Oven said:

San Fran?

But you are right, Philly is a very well constructed team. 

I don't mind SF. I just rate Hurts over Purdy, and how balanced they feel. Well constructed, as you say.

Cincy also sporting a top defense, in addition to a top QB in Burrow, who is like a Madden cheat-code together with Chase. That makes it Philly VS Cincy for the Superbowl, and I'm picking Philly to win it all. 

11 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Lol, reminded me of this🤣

LOL...

A Dallas fan at my work, said ...

view the Waterboy,  Coach Klein with the play breakdown 😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Korsou Dawg said:

I don't mind SF. I just rate Hurts over Purdy, and how balanced they feel. Well constructed, as you say.

Cincy also sporting a top defense, in addition to a top QB in Burrow, who is like a Madden cheat-code together with Chase. That makes it Philly VS Cincy for the Superbowl, and I'm picking Philly to win it all. 

i hate philly and if go's down that way i will root for cincy

On 1/23/2023 at 8:39 PM, syd said:

i hate philly and if go's down that way i will root for cincy

I don't care about any team other than the Browns. Aside from an irrational hatred of Pittsburgh that is, which just comes natural for anyone who loves the Browns I suppose. 

• Like 1

• mjp28 changed the title to Our  🏈   " OFFICIAL "  TBB  DIVISIONAL  ROUND  1/21 & 22 GAMES   🏈   <-- game over --<<