THE BROWNS BOARD

"Our"  🏈  TBB  AFC & NFC Championship Sun Jan 29  🏈  Game chat <---<< Games OVER

mjp28

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

Holy shit, that Ossai guy will probably have to walk back to Cincinnati after that boneheaded penalty.

Chiefs going to the Super Bowl. 

Might be Dwayne Rudd's distant cousin

• Haha 1

Crazy stuff. I didn't want Cincy to win, but wow that intentional grounding call on Burrow, that was weak. 

Zach Taylor is going to get fined big time, he needs to go off on those refs.

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

~  AND  ~  on our little TBB  Championship Games pickem tonight  it was :

SF 9 (+2.5)  PHI 7  and no picks  7,  so there it went  PHI  ✔️  (W)  31-7.     :o

~  PLUS  ~ later on this evening it is :  

KC (+1.5)  8  CIN 8  and no picks 7 again.   So how about that  ......      :)

OK here is this week's tally,  only   TWO  perfect players.   I'm sure both will be classy winners.   :) 

Screenshot_2023-01-29_221327.jpg

33 minutes ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

100%. The NFL is entertainment, not a real sport. They fix the outcomes of the games all the time. The refs can completely influence the game with calls and non-calls. Look at the end of this Chiefs/Bengals game. The NFL wants the golden boy Mahomo in the Super Bowl. There was a clear and obvious block in the back by the Chiefs on the last punt return of the game that set up the game winning field goal....non-call by the refs so the Chiefs could win:

1619897039369957377.mkv 165.67 kB · 1 download

so they told #58 to hit mahomes out of bounds so they could hit the game winning F.G wow thats some in game shit

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, syd said:

so they told #58 to hit mahomes out of bounds so they could hit the game winning F.G wow thats some in game shit

Some people just like to believe in fairy tales and others like us like American football.......and other hearty things.   :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, mjp28 said:

OK here is this week's tally,  only   TWO  perfect players.   I'm sure both will be classy winners.   :) 

Screenshot_2023-01-29_221327.jpg

Would have picked if I knew this even existed. Guessing it is the one in this topic?

PS: You and others picking SF did not see the Eagles demolish the Giants with ease?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, gumby73 said:

When anybody See's the Trent Williams choke slam come out as a Fathead? Beside Joe Thomas's Fathead has a bare spot in my man cave.. 😁

That was awesome. Reminded me of nasty 70s football

• Like 1

On 1/30/2023 at 8:22 AM, Korsou Dawg said:

♥︎ Would have picked if I knew this even existed. Guessing it is the one in this topic? ♥︎

PS: You and others picking SF did not see the Eagles demolish the Giants with ease?

• Tuesday January31, 2023 -  HEY,  who remembers the great and easy picks .... and just as easy to forget..... that we made way back when ?  So much fun to pick, and easy to  forget as the games are here and (whew) gone with the wind .....     :o

Oh well time to make our SB 57 wagers  early line PHI -1.5 / KC +1.5 and the O/U  49.5.  So there you go  ......

AND in our 2024 SB favorites from covers 1. KC/BUF +550 followed by 3. SF +700, 4. CIN/PHI +1,000 then DAL +1200, LAC +2500 BAL +2800, GB +3000 then 4 @ +3,500 then 5 @ 4,000 followed by 19. CLE at 4.500  then a bunch at 5.000 and up and more at 6,000 incl PIT.   So there you go again.  Another tough year in the  AFCN......

SO get your wagers in !       :D

Edited by mjp28

• mjp28 changed the title to "Our"  🏈  TBB  AFC & NFC Championship Sun Jan 29  🏈  Game chat <---<< Games OVER