THE BROWNS BOARD

Which Board Member is this??

Kvoethe

On 1/29/2023 at 6:31 PM, mjp28 said:

The link from tiktok ?   I for one have never gone there, just my choice. 

I am a voluminous user of tiktok. it is by far the free thinking, creative and open social media platform in existence.

What I laugh at, are the fucktards who whine about it being unsafe, while 95% of Facebook users every hour of every day send out messages saying "Do not accept friend requests from me because someone has hacked my account.

I have connected with people all over the world. one of my cigar videos is over 400,000 views, I keep in touch with people we meet on our 6x/yr cruises, and I just placed 4 of compositions with a guy who does jingles, commercials, and movie music.

HOWEVER....I didn't post anything here to my knowledge, other than perhaps some of music. Unless I fucked up and copied the wrong link.

I am Forest Gump at times with following threads so I am not following what was posted. One of the links is a chick and a drink, the other is of a downed Chinese plane. I saw nothing about Mild Garrett

1 hour ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

.......I have connected with people all over the world. one of my cigar videos is over 400,000 views, I keep in touch with people we meet on our 6x/yr cruises, and I just placed 4 of compositions with a guy who does jingles, commercials, and movie music.........

Ghoolie, (Tommy)  so you are also a Cigar Aficionado online or wherever  ?

I've smoked cigars from 1969 to 2015 and nothing but premium cigars since around 1980(+/-).  I've had a cigars thread similar to my • GAMEDAY MEALS • thread here on TBB.  I've read the Cigar Aficionado magazine for decades but not recently.   I do consider myself a Cigar Aficionado for many decades now dealing primarily with JR Cigars and Mike's Cigars in the past few decades.

I've seen you puffing away on a few here on TBB recently they definitely had the look of nothing but a premium to me.  Correct ?  Eh ?  mjp.  :D

I smoked them for a long time but don't smoke anymore.

Something some of you may want to consider is something my cigar shop owner told me.  Don't waste your money on Cuban cigars.  Very few actually contain Cuban tobacco.  Cuba doesn't grow enough tobacco to meet the demand, so most of the tobacco is imported from the usual Central American countries.

So, if having a box or some bands that say made in Cuba turns you on, and you want to pay the extra, go for it, but I don't think Cubans roll smokes any better than anywhere else.

A cool side trip when in Florida is to go to Ybor City.  You can tour Arturo Fuente and others.  Worth the time...and there are some really good shops to pick up some premium smokes...Have-a-Tampa as they say.  Some good cigars are still made there.

2 hours ago, Korsou Dawg said:

I'm sure the teenagers appreciate you actively staying away from them.

I couldn't give 2 shits what they want... or appreciate...