THE BROWNS BOARD

Nikki Haley

Westside Steve

2 hours ago, Axe said:

I tend to like Haley but need to hear more from her.. I don't view her as Presidential material but I'm sure she'd be a far better VP than that embarrassing cackling bitch we have now.

My understanding of her is she's okay... But not the strongest candidate

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

One thing about it is that the GOP isn't as married to identity politics as democrats. For the dems the first requirements are gender color and sexual orientation. 

WSS

Mostly true, but don't you think it's all optics now from both parties? They're both trying real hard to be more inclusive of gender/race. Ben Carson, Sarah Palin come to mind on the R side. 

Once again, the key to many will be the GOP debates. Trump ran all over the established candidates in 2015/16, will he do that again, or be allowed up there on stage?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Mostly true, but don't you think it's all optics now from both parties? They're both trying real hard to be more inclusive of gender/race. Ben Carson, Sarah Palin come to mind on the R side. 

Once again, the key to many will be the GOP debates. Trump ran all over the established candidates in 2015/16, will he do that again, or be allowed up there on stage?

Well sure Bob but read my 1st sentence I don't think the GOP is as married to this kind of shit as the democrats. We've always said qualified conservative women. But… When you make an announcement that you're only going to select your candidates from a tiny fraction of qualified Americans… you get the idea.

WSS

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well sure Bob but read my 1st sentence I don't think the GOP is as married to this kind of shit as the democrats. We've always said qualified conservative women. But… When you make an announcement that you're only going to select your candidates from a tiny fraction of qualified Americans… you get the idea.

WSS

• Haha 1