THE BROWNS BOARD

Liar? Well yes.

Westside Steve

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-calls-republicans-heckled-state-union-speech-rcna69775?soc_src=aolapp

I have absolutely no problem, nor should anybody, with reevaluating any discressionary entitlement. Hypocritical? Maybe. I'm happy to grab my share of the "free shit" and play the ponzi game as long as I'm not one of the poorest suckers at the end of it. Then again none of you lefty's can make a good case for the fact that it's a better deal than if it were privatized.

Also the senile old coot didn't create they were near the number of jobs he claimed to. As a matter of fact the democrats just destroyed that many jobs during the pandemic and they eventually came back. No thanks to the lefty's.

WSS

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Axe said:

Social Security and Medicare aren't entitlements. I wish we'd stop referring to them as such..

And yes, Biden is a lying POS

They wind up being entitlements when the money that comes in isn't = the money that they cost. And like I said social security is more of a Ponzi scheme. And if there is means testing applied it's also an entitlement

WSS

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-calls-republicans-heckled-state-union-speech-rcna69775?soc_src=aolapp

I have absolutely no problem, nor should anybody, with reevaluating any discressionary entitlement. Hypocritical? Maybe. I'm happy to grab my share of the "free shit" and play the ponzi game as long as I'm not one of the poorest suckers at the end of it. Then again none of you lefty's can make a good case for the fact that it's a better deal than if it were privatized.

Also the senile old coot didn't create they were near the number of jobs he claimed to. As a matter of fact the democrats just destroyed that many jobs during the pandemic and they eventually came back. No thanks to the lefty's.

WSS

Fucking speech to text

depends on the definition of "entitlement". The argument that "entitlement" is a giveaway freebie to those who do NOT deserve, never paid into it, have zero legit claimes to it - is bogus.

But the left redefines every single word that helps them deal with their twisted emotions.

Otherwise....

noun
the act of giving, or the state of having, a title, right, or claim to something: She supported legislation to improve the lot of the elderly, including the entitlement of senior citizens to vote by absentee ballot.
a provision, amount, etc., to which one is entitled; a right: I explained to my daughter that the entitlements of an American child are not the entitlements of children everywhere.Temporary teachers receive most of the entitlements of permanent teachers, including annual salary, on a prorated basis.
the right to guaranteed benefits under a government program, as Social Security or unemployment compensation: Eligibility for this benefit program will be affected if there is also a Medicare entitlement.