THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump Taking Shots at Desantis

MLD Woody

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109825049366738123

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-shares-photos-of-desantis-alleging-partied-with-high-schoolers-2023-2

Trump basically calling Desantis a groomer. A favorite thing to do among conservatives. 

The next year+ is going to be very entertaining...

Attacking DeSantis is a big turn-off for me. He may lose a lot of support if too many conservatives happen to feel the way I do.

He'd be better off using reverse strategy and applaud DeSantis for being the staunch conservative that he has proven to be...and go from there.

I would have respected him for that.

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

MSM will have you believing there is strife.

Don’t fall for it.  What ever they print is usually the exact opposite.

Hahaha, yeah man... It's all the "MSM"

Trump made the post on his Truth Social. I linked that post. It is directly from Trump. The MSM isn't involved there. 

Trump said what said and he's only going to attack Ron more. You're going to have to figure out who your bigger man crush is. 

Also, BusinessInsider is MSM? hahaha. Literally any media source that says something you don't like is "MSM", poor snowflake 

That's trump's deal and will Eventually alienate him from the Party.

I wonder what percentage of your fellow Biden voters want him to run again? That should be fun.

De Santos should worry about peaking too soon. (You guys will hate his guts no matter what he does or says anyway)

At that point the republicans need to worry about too many middle of the road identical republicans running for the nomination and trump being the only outsider..

WSS 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

That's trump's deal and will Eventually alienate him from the Party.

I wonder what percentage of your fellow Biden voters want him to run again? That should be fun.

De Santos should worry about peaking too soon. (You guys will hate his guts no matter what he does or says anyway)

At that point the republicans need to worry about too many middle of the road identical republicans running for the nomination and trump being the only outsider..

WSS 

Trump already is running. And if nothing else it will at least be entertaining. I look forward to the future Republican civil war.

I dislike Desantis because of what he's already done and is doing now. I won't vote for him because of that. That's how you decide who you vote for...

The guy is "peaking" now while riding a wave of divisive culture war nonsense. That might win points with the regressive right but will it appeal to anyone in the middle? 

53 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I dislike Desantis because of what he's already done and is doing now.

And just what do you think he's done and is doing..

The fact that you don't like him tells me he's doing a damn good job.. But then again, I live in the state where he is Governor..

You do not and and are most likely being misinformed.

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Trump already is running. And if nothing else it will at least be entertaining. I look forward to the future Republican civil war.

I dislike Desantis because of what he's already done and is doing now. I won't vote for him because of that. That's how you decide who you vote for...

The guy is "peaking" now while riding a wave of divisive culture war nonsense. That might win points with the regressive right but will it appeal to anyone in the middle? 

He's already running and he could win if the republicans put up another handful of jerk offs. And frankly I wouldn't mind  if he were president again. Those who hate him do so blindly. Nothing that he stands for or pretends to stand for bothers me. And no I don't think you like de santis. I don't think you like anybody that would run on the Republican ticket no matter how moderate they might be in relation with other republicans You don't give a fuck about appealing to the middle. 

And nobody says you have to Bernice Sanders got plenty of votes so there's obviously some people out there the dig him. Just for the record there is no modern day George Wallace running for the nomination.

WSS

He's already running and he could win if the republicans put up another handful of jerk offs. And frankly I wouldn't mind  if he were president again. Those who hate him do so blindly. Nothing that he stands for or pretends to stand for bothers me. And no I don't think you like de santo's. I don't think you like anybody that would run on the Republican ticket no matter how moderate they might be in relation with other republicans You don't give a fuck about appealing to the middle. 

And frankly nobody says you have to Bernice Sanders got plenty of votes so there's obviously some people out there the dig him. Just for the record there is no modern day George Wallace running for the nomination.

WSS

Obviously I don't like Desantis

And it is funny for you to just disregard anyone that doesn't lucky your guys by calling it "blind hate". I'm sure everyone else here is very measured and has very intelligent reasons for disliking Biden, Hillary, etc though, huh? Hahaha ... 

Dozens of reasons to dislike Trump. More than dozens. I realize you'll again disregard any even remotely related to his personality. So I'll just go with his COVID response and leave it there. He absolutely bombed that, and it was another thing where his massive ego made him a worse leader. Not gonna get into it further though as we have plenty of examples of your recollection of past events not matching reality. 

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You're going to have to figure out who your bigger man crush is. 

Speaking of man crush, take about 30 seconds out of your life to tell us what your Boy Dementia Joe has been doing good for the country.

This ought to be funny. 🤡

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Obviously I don't like Desantis

And it is funny for you to just disregard anyone that doesn't lucky your guys by calling it "blind hate". I'm sure everyone else here is very measured and has very intelligent reasons for disliking Biden, Hillary, etc though, huh? Hahaha ... 

Dozens of reasons to dislike Trump. More than dozens. I realize you'll again disregard any even remotely related to his personality. So I'll just go with his COVID response and leave it there. He absolutely bombed that, and it was another thing where his massive ego made him a worse leader. Not gonna get into it further though as we have plenty of examples of your recollection of past events not matching reality. 

I don't disregard you because you don't like ron DeSantis.  I disregard you because you do like Bernie Sanders. And probably Omar Cortez  Pelosi Waters and Schumer.

As for my latest man crush, it aint Joe Biden and it aint Bernie Sanders

WSS

2 hours ago, Axe said:

And just what do you think he's done and is doing..

The fact that you don't like him tells me he's doing a damn good job.. But then again, I live in the state where he is Governor..

You do not and and are most likely being misinformed.

Again, he's heavily focusing on bullshit culture war wedge issues to build support among the regressive right. Fighting the made up "CRT" and banning AP African studies. Fighting Disney because they won't bow to dated views on LGBTQ beliefs. Filing complaints against companies for drag shows because he disagrees with the drag shows (again, conservatives don't actually care about small govt if that govt in enforcing their beliefs). 

Every thing I hear out of Florida with what he's doing it just makes Florida sound like a worse place to live. COVID, guns, LGBTQ rights, acknowledging history, etc. 

If his constituents are eating that stuff up though, it's a shame, but good for them. I don't think it translates across much else of the country. I don't want a president filing complaints against companies because they sponsored a drag show

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't disregard you because you don't like ron DeSantis.  I disregard you because you do like Bernie Sanders. And probably Omar Cortez  Pelosi Waters and Schumer.

As for my latest man crush, it aint Joe Biden and it aint Bernie Sanders

WSS

When in the fuck have I said anything ever remotely indicating I "like" Pelosi? I've posted multiple threads actively calling to ban politicians from owning stocks and used her and her husband as the prime example. She's just another worthless, spineless politician.

Try not to typical Steve and put words in my mouth. Just for once. Christ 

6 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Speaking of man crush, take about 30 seconds out of your life to tell us what your Boy Dementia Joe has been doing good for the country.

This ought to be funny. 🤡

Nothing really. He's clearly too old / can't handle it anymore. Student loan forgiveness is held up and less overall. I don't think he's done much else. I guess the infrastructure bill, eventually. Maybe I'm missing something. But he hasn't done much at all to improve the country 

And I'll take that 10 times out of 10 compared to a president that would work to actively make the country worse... 

Dems are at best incompetent and unable to actually improve anything and at worst don't care and just keeping the elitist status quo. 

Reps activity take steps to move our country backwards decades and try to make this place worse overall by very clearly only trying to protect the wealthy and increase the wealth gap. 

Both are bad options. One is less bad. 

It is a really fucking unfortunate situation 

1 hour ago, Axe said:

You are one clueless uninformed c#nt.

"Everything you hear" 🤣

STFU  you wouldn't know reality if it bit you on the ass and it will, just a matter of time.

I didn't expect much else from you as a response. Hear. Read. Watch. Whatever. Easier for you to live in the fantasy land where that's all fake. Got it. Congratulations on having a governor that pushes regressive culture war bullshit you agree with. I don't think that'll win him enough of the rest of the country though. And hopefully you can just keep it contained down in Florida and I'll just make a note to never live there. 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

When in the fuck have I said anything ever remotely indicating I "like" Pelosi? I've posted multiple threads actively calling to ban politicians from owning stocks and used her and her husband as the prime example. She's just another worthless, spineless politician.

Try not to typical Steve and put words in my mouth. Just for once. Christ 

I don't think you're telling the truth. She has been at the helm of the anti trump forces. Did she make a lot of money through political influence? Absolutely. But then so did the guy you voted for. So did Sanders.

So besides the fact that you're now pretending to hate politicians who use their influence to get rich which of her positions did you disagree with? Even a short list might make me change my mind

WSS

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't think you're telling the truth. She has been at the helm of the anti trump forces. Did she make a lot of money through political influence? Absolutely. But then so did the guy you voted for. So did Sanders.

So besides the fact that you're now pretending to hate politicians who use their influence to get rich which of her positions did you disagree with? Even a short list might make me change my mind

WSS

How would it change your mind? I made my last post and you assumed I'm not telling the truth and that you don't believe me. Why would I continue to try and persuade you if you don't even believe the things I post?

And earning money from speaking fees is a little different than manipulating the stock market with insider information...

50 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

How would it change your mind? I made my last post and you assumed I'm not telling the truth and that you don't believe me. Why would I continue to try and persuade you if you don't even believe the things I post?

And earning money from speaking fees is a little different than manipulating the stock market with insider information...

I'm not asking you to change my mind peryou're probably not going to get me over to the Bernie Sanders camp.

But maybe you can admit that in lots of cases whether it's speaking fees or book sales et cetera these are ways to slide a candidate some money add in that case the one who slides will expect a favor. Do you disagree?

But those millions directly stamp from Their position of power governmentally.

WSS

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

How would it change your mind? I made my last post and you assumed I'm not telling the truth and that you don't believe me. Why would I continue to try and persuade you if you don't even believe the things I post?And earning money from speaking fees is a little different than manipulating the stock market with insider information...

eh, because you slant everything into lgbq whatever, and trans whatever, and most of your posts sould like they were posted by a learning disabled student working for the media outlet Pravda sa a lawnmower. You don't know history, you can't bring yourself to admit your biden scmuck is and always has been a chronic liar and plagiarizer and a crook, but go ahead and give your nasty pelosi's buttocks great big smoochies. or more likely, her gay husband. You don't know anything about history. at all. pitiful.

5 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

eh, because you slant everything into lgbq whatever, and trans whatever, and most of your posts sould like they were posted by a learning disabled student working for the media outlet Pravda sa a lawnmower. You don't know history, you can't bring yourself to admit your biden scmuck is and always has been a chronic liar and plagiarizer and a crook, but go ahead and give your nasty pelosi's buttocks great big smoochies. or more likely, her gay husband. You don't know anything about history. at all. pitiful.

The rantings of a deranged old man entering the early stages of dementia. How tragic. 

I'm not asking you to change my mind peryou're probably not going to get me over to the Bernie Sanders camp.

But maybe you can admit that in lots of cases whether it's speaking fees or book sales et cetera these are ways to slide a candidate some money add in that case the one who slides will expect a favor. Do you disagree?

But those millions directly stamp from Their position of power governmentally.

WSS

Yes, there is plenty of corruption in politics. Though speaking fees aren't needed. Just donate straight to a campaign. Would love to eliminate all of that lobbying, corruption, etc. I love the idea of politicians wearing patches/logos for all of their top donators. Like NASCAR. 

But one of the easiest things to do right now is to ban politicians from owning stocks. 

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The rantings of a deranged old man entering the early stages of dementia. How tragic. 

you don't think being trans is deranged? really? I am happily in the norm, birdie. You just aren't "right" woodpecker. Squawk away, birdie.

So, real birds in real life have only two genders. You flop your progaytransleftwing wings around in Egypt. You chirp and babble a lot of kamoola.

not good.