THE BROWNS BOARD

Manchin

Axe

37 minutes ago, Axe said:

Discuss..

The one Dem I'd take a hard look at.

He's okay Frankly I didn't think Biden was going to be the drooling Communist that he turned out to be.

😄

I gotta hear more policy talk before I support anybody completely.  

W/Tulsi Gabbard?

Unlike democrats I'm not going to support somebody just because they hate Joe Biden (even though they probably ought to but still…)

WSS

36 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

He's okay Frankly I didn't think Biden was going to be the drooling Communist that he turned out to be.

😄

WSS

This is and will always be hilarious. That so many of you actually think Biden is some radical leftist... 

Again, perception gets skewed when you're far enough in one direction 

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This is and will always be hilarious. That so many of you actually think Biden is some radical leftist... 

You should learn to grade on the curve. Biden himself probably doesn't know how many fingers and toes he Just what's attention from the dog turns like water's polosi Cortez and schumer. And they've also damaged the country more than any other 2 years of any other president.

But again there is no real right wing candidate.

WSS

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You should learn to grade on the curve. Biden himself probably doesn't know how many fingers and toes he Just what's attention from the dog turns like water's polosi Cortez and schumer. And they've also damaged the country more than any other 2 years of any other president.

But again there is no real right wing candidate.

WSS

"No real right wing candidate"

Wait ... What?

Have you actually completely lost all sense of an actual political compass? 

Biden is a radical leftist and Desantis is a moderate??? No way you actually think that...

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"No real right wing candidate"

Wait ... What?

Have you actually completely lost all sense of an actual political compass? 

Biden is a radical leftist and Desantis is a moderate??? No way you actually think that...

DeSantis is not a right wing ideologue. And if I ask you to list actual things and not just your paraphrase of what you think he might have said or done you will just get mad and sulk. If you believe that he is then you're a fool and/or a stooge. I'm not even sure you know what right wing means if you think Joe Biden is a moderate.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

DeSantis is not a right wing ideologue. And if I ask you to list actual things and not just your paraphrase of what you think he might have said or done you will just get mad and sulk. If you believe that he is then you're a fool and/or a stooge. I'm not even sure you know what right wing means if you think Joe Biden is a moderate.

WSS

woody doesn't even know what a woman is...

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

And I'm not even sure you know what any part on the political spectrum means if you think Biden is some radical leftist and Desantis is a moderate...

... Again, when the individual is so far right themselves it's difficult for them to actually understand where politicians sit on that scale. Their view is skewed. 

Go look at just about any other developed country and tell them you think Biden is on the far left. You'd get laughed at right to your face...

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Biden is the most far left President in history, by far.  The fact that you don't think he is shows how brain washed you were in college.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And I'm not even sure you know what any part on the political spectrum means if you think Biden is some radical leftist and Desantis is a moderate...

... Again, when the individual is so far right themselves it's difficult for them to actually understand where politicians sit on that scale. Their view is skewed. 

Go look at just about any other developed country and tell them you think Biden is on the far left. You'd get laughed at right to your face...

Again Joe Biden is a moron but he does panda to the hardest left the American system has to offer. I'm sure the American Communist party might be farther left but I don't think they make any difference in the grand scheme of things. 

Again maybe you can explain to me why Ron Di santis is more like Pole pot or Mussolini?

WSS

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Biden is the most far left President in history, by far.  The fact that you don't think he is shows how brain washed you were in college.

We move left as a society over time. On average, each president is going to be further left than the last (controlling for party). I never said Biden wasn't the furthest left compared to all US presidents. 

I'm saying right now, where we're at as a society now, especially a global society, if you consider Biden a far leftist you're a moron. 

hey, el stupido birdoe:

Feb 1, 2021If the center of gravity of a party moves, the entire establishment moves with it. So it is that Biden, who has never been woke or surrounded himself with radicals, is attempting to deliver...
That he's being pulled to the left by the ideologues on his team — the ones who fly below the radar but, seemingly, are really running the country. And, of course, the media happily approve of that...
May 5, 2021I n president Joe Biden's first address to Congress last week, he celebrated the $1.9tn relief plan that passed within the first days of his presidency and proposed an ambitious $4tn plan for...

Nonetheless, what we saw last week was an unconditional surrender by President Joe Biden to the demands of his party's left wing. He'll set the bipartisan infrastructure bill aside until Sen ...

yeah, there are many. But you won't real them, won't learn anything about life, or history, or real gender.

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

We move left as a society over time. On average, each president is going to be further left than the last (controlling for party). I never said Biden wasn't the furthest left compared to all US presidents. 

I'm saying right now, where we're at as a society now, especially a global society, if you consider Biden a far leftist you're a moron. 

I'd say you're the moron for thinking that society is turning more left.  Obviously you've been brain washed into thinking that it is.