THE BROWNS BOARD

Halftime show

Westside Steve

I just didn't like it didn't find it offensive though. Better  than last year with the asshole putting the jockstrap over his face.

Still I can't imagine anybody thought those costumes were cool. Who knows?

Not sure if they were trying to draw a younger crowd but her big hits were 10 or 15 years ago.

WSS

Didn't watch halftime as usual, except for going in and seeing white costumes with ...masks?

it looked stupid, the music sucked... had dinner with friends before the game, dessert during halftime.

I realize that the NFL has to pander to people’s various tastes in music, but they have been locked on to hip-hop for some time now.

It would serve them well, to throw in some country or rock bands once in awhile.

After all, they sell a lot of music outside of the realm of Rap and/or hip-hop.

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It's adorable that you and others on here think I consider your opinion or reaction at all when determining my own opinion.

Adorable. Creepy. Pathetic. 

Whichever you prefer 

So you enjoyed it?

Better or worse than the assholes with the jockstrap over their face last year? Honestly?

WSS

On 2/15/2023 at 2:19 PM, Westside Steve said:

So you enjoyed it?

Better or worse than the assholes with the jockstrap over their face last year? Honestly?

WSS

Another staple for this place "You don't agree with me so you must think the exact opposite! You're the enemy!" Tiring shit from you guys. 

It was alright. Not a huge fan, but I like a few of her songs. I liked last year's better. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Another staple for this place "You don't agree with me so you must think the exact opposite! You're the enemy!" Tiring shit from you guys. 

It was alright. Not a huge fan, but I like a few of her songs. I liked last year's better. 

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=ifKZKvEUM48&feature=share

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=2F97MA0GGBQ&feature=share

https://youtu.be/z8VIhIIq-kk

Just that I thought her show was shit. If you like it good for you. I bet most people didn't. I doubt that I would enjoy this show either.

And it wouldn't have anything to do with my generation. Or years

WSS

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

That jock strap did it for ya I bet!