THE BROWNS BOARD

Something to Chew On, Long But Interesting

Axe

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2023 at 8:38 PM, Axe said:

These UAP's are totally mind numbing to me.. If were not behind this technology... Then who is?...Were talking about physics that would kill a normal living organism...... Things just don't drop hundreds of feet in a matter of seconds... I get the sense that whatever pilots these things have to have artificial intelligence and an inanimate housing for a body... While I've seen my share of bunk science.. I have also had paranormal experiences I have yet to explain. I didn't believe in Ghosts for example until I lived in a house full of them... I used to be a stone cold skeptic... I have opened my mind to things... While I have and maintain a strong faith in God and the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior... I do however believe humankind was manufactured..... How do you account for places like Gobekli Tepe and Puma Punku?... People with hand tools and chisels could not produce those monolithic structures with primitive tools... I just don't buy it...