THE BROWNS BOARD

Haslem math

Kvoethe

7 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Because picking players hasn’t been

c'mon you make it sound like every other team in the league hits on all their picks last year Emerson looked so good Bell had his moments and I believe he will be playing for us for years alex  wright man i think he just needs time and lets not forget they were all 3rd round picks

51 minutes ago, syd said:

c'mon you make it sound like every other team in the league hits on all their picks last year Emerson looked so good Bell had his moments and I believe he will be playing for us for years alex  wright man i think he just needs time and lets not forget they were all 3rd round picks

You’re right, not every GM bats 1.000% but looking at his body of work he has more misses than hits.

I think the biggest knock on AB is he has a tendency to hold on to marginal players that he’s drafted (Schwartz, Elliot, Togiai, come to mind).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

You’re right, not every GM bats 1.000% but looking at his body of work he has more misses than hits.

I think the biggest knock on AB is he has a tendency to hold on to marginal players that he’s drafted (Schwartz, Elliot, Togiai, come to mind).

Unless your lucky AF like Kevin Colbert...

2 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I’m glad he retired.

Me too...  But I'm sure Roger GOD-Hell will set them up again like he always does...

16 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I wonder how long the Haslams have to own the Browns before some of the brightest bulbs of their fanbase learn how to spell their name... 

Yeah, I'm one.  I spell his name with an 'a' or an 'e'......depending upon what's going on in my brain at the time.  

Most guys make this kind of money AFTER they win a super bowl.  Cleveland's gotta pay that much just for them to come and play.  

• Upvote 1

On 2/23/2023 at 6:55 AM, Dutch Oven said:

I wonder how long the Haslams have to own the Browns before some of the brightest bulbs of their fanbase learn how to spell their name... 

When he does something worthwhile I will bother to learn it. Just like you Bitch Oven

Roflmao

5 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

When he does something worthwhile I will bother to learn it. Just like you Bitch Oven

Roflmao

I'm not sure what is more pathetic.

You "Roflmao" yourself, or the fact that you probably think you really got me as you hide behind your keyboard and call me a bitch. 

If you truly are a teacher, it explains the general stupidity of the hicks that live in Columbiana County. 

39 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm not sure what is more pathetic.

You "Roflmao" yourself, or the fact that you probably think you really got me as you hide behind your keyboard and call me a bitch. 

If you truly are a teacher, it explains the general stupidity of the hicks that live in Columbiana County. 

It was because I was kidding lol...sorry for the board rage.  It was a joke..not a dick.  Dont take it so hard.

15 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Roflmao

Bitch Oven... Perfect name for the asshole,,, Love it!

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, nickers said:

Bitch Oven... Perfect name for the asshole,,, Love it!

If it makes the facts that you probably haven't gotten laid since Clinton was President and that you live with your mother a little more manageable, I hope it gives you pleasure. 😉