THE BROWNS BOARD

The Myth of Conservatives Not Wanting Big Government

MLD Woody

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

woodpecker is a hypocrite in huge fashion.

He does NOT want registration of slandering, libeling leftwing journalists, but he

"demands gun registration.'

His feelings rule, just like all liberal haters.

Their feelings flip when the self-gain flips. That makes them angry.

Forced government registration of bloggers is alright as long as they're leftwing bloggers

You're not even pretending to hide your bias and hypocrisy so I'll give you credit for that. You've definitely been more open with that and other ism's the last few years

Fyi, there are laws around some of the things you're saying, fyi. But we know you don't care. You're actively saying the quiet part out loud. It isn't any big secret why a conservative politician in Florida is pushing this bill...

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Do you think Federal Officials in DC should direct narratives, and push censorship on Social Media? If so, why?

Oh you sad little man. Still no answer. Just deflections. 

I knew you had no real values, but damn. 

Don't bother responding. You won't answer and I won't keep messing with the zoo animal

55 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh you sad little man. Still no answer. Just deflections. 

I knew you had no real values, but damn. 

Don't bother responding. You won't answer and I won't keep messing with the zoo animal

Oh you silly little boy. . .

3D993F8E-42CF-4AB4-B2BA-DF100A95DFA3.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Ha, right, sure thing Steve. I'm comfortable in knowing where sane people would stand if they read this mess of a board.

But good to know you want to require registration for bloggers. At least you answered. 

I did indeed. And I realize that you are too devoted to your democrat masters to face the fact that once they receive compensation they are no longer just. little happy 4th graders typing away at their iphones. They are now paid journalists.

True or not?

WSS 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Forced government registration of bloggers is alright as long as they're leftwing bloggers

You're not even pretending to hide your bias and hypocrisy so I'll give you credit for that. You've definitely been more open with that and other ism's the last few years

Fyi, there are laws around some of the things you're saying, fyi. But we know you don't care. You're actively saying the quiet part out loud. It isn't any big secret why a conservative politician in Florida is pushing this bill...

Here is what I said:

"

woodpecker is a hypocrite in huge fashion.

He does NOT want registration of slandering, libeling leftwing journalists, but he

"demands gun registration.'

His feelings rule, just like all liberal haters.

Their feelings flip when the self-gain flips. That makes them angry."

you railed about a rep wanting to register paid journalists. The inference is the slandering and libeling leftwing dishonest attack Pres Trump and all conservatives. They are hard core liars. They deliberately lie and slant. CNN. MSNBC, etc etc etc etc etc.

But you love cnn (what a lot of folks refer to as the "communist news network". So, you want them to continue unregistered. You seriously do NOT comprehend what you read. Just a few words, and then you conveniently and dishonestly fill in the rest.

You want Tucker and Hannity etc off the air, fined, boycotted to force them out, etc etc etc.

It's you that is the bigot. It's you who are completely lacking in self-awareness and honesty.

and yes, you want gun registration.  I do not want the registration of paid journalists  - but the deliberate lies and slander and libel = those dirbags should be held accountable.

So should those dirtbags that commit crimes with guns. and ropes. and cars and planes and drugs.

But mass registration is a political attack weapon. IT does not work to the fake alleged ends.

You are a liar. and you just came back to raise a lot of hell so you can run and hide again.