THE BROWNS BOARD

Book of Biden

Vambo

Unlike the Cheetos Foxxcon parks lie, this has actual money behind it.  

In Arizona, an $8.5 billion CHIPS grant spells ‘jobs’ more than geopolitics (nbcnews.com)

A fresh influx of $8.5 billion in CHIPS and Science Act funding to help Intel build two semiconductor plants and upgrade an existing one in Chandler, 30 minutes southeast of downtown Phoenix, is expected to bring thousands of high-paying roles to the area.

“That’s what the city needs — jobs,” said Alfred Garza, a lifelong Chandler resident, who said he has watched it balloon over the years “to the point where, my God, they took all the natural beauty.”

“I hope it helps the community, because, look, this side of the city is still run-down,” he said. “Intel, I think, would be a good beginning.”

“The CHIPS and Science Act is a huge jobs creator,” National Economic Council Director Lael Brainard told NBC News, adding that the impact would go beyond Intel’s own workforce. “That also leads to all kinds of nearby restaurants’ having business, nearby service small businesses’ starting up and hiring workers of their own.”

Bahahaha. All you have is memes. 👍 Sorry the country is doing so well. 

If you want to see what ByDon has done for your area. 

DOI BIL Project Map | Tableau Public

WASHINGTON — Today, the Department of the Interior launched a new interactive map to track the over $7.3 billion invested so far from President Biden’s Bipartisan Infrastructure Law in over 1,300 projects nationwide. The tool is the first of its kind from a cabinet agency.

The United States produced more crude oil than any nation at any time, according to our International Energy Statistics, for the past six years in a row. Crude oil production in the United States, including condensate, averaged 12.9 million barrels per day (b/d) in 2023, breaking the previous U.S. and global record of 12.3 million b/d, set in 2019. Average monthly U.S. crude oil production established a monthly record high in December 2023 at more than 13.3 million b/d.

United States produces more crude oil than any country, ever - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

image.thumb.png.114280b496c54c92391474603fc222c2.png

yet another reason I don't drink my cowboy coffee at the computer LOL LOL

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

The United States produced more crude oil than any nation at any time, according to our International Energy Statistics, for the past six years in a row. Crude oil production in the United States, including condensate, averaged 12.9 million barrels per day (b/d) in 2023, breaking the previous U.S. and global record of 12.3 million b/d, set in 2019. Average monthly U.S. crude oil production established a monthly record high in December 2023 at more than 13.3 million b/d.

United States produces more crude oil than any country, ever - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

And yet I paid nearly $6 a gallon for gas under Dementia Joe’s tenure. Keep swinging on his nutsack.

57 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

And yet I paid nearly $6 a gallon for gas under Dementia Joe’s tenure. Keep swinging on his nutsack.

I know you want to bend over for Putin and let him go to town, but not everyone is a pro-Russian moron. 

U.S. All Grades All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon) (eia.gov)

And stop lying about the gas prices, douche.

35 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I know you want to bend over for Putin and let him go to town, but not everyone is a pro-Russian moron. 

U.S. All Grades All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon) (eia.gov)

May 30, 2022 shit for brains. . .

IMG_5468.jpeg

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

How about you stop lying.

The highest average price for gas was highest under Biden in the last 23 yrs.

image.png.51ca9f9fb0e24709950847df88aaa9fb.png

12 hours ago, FY56 said:

How about you stop lying.

The highest average price for gas was highest under Biden in the last 23 yrs.

image.png.51ca9f9fb0e24709950847df88aaa9fb.png

"And yet I paid nearly $6 a gallon" - your fellow cult member.

The 3rd-4th largest producer on oil is being sanctioned, oil prices will go up. I know you guys want to roll over and let Russia do whatever they want, but I don't.  

25 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

"And yet I paid nearly $6 a gallon" - your fellow cult member.

The 3rd-4th largest producer on oil is being sanctioned, oil prices will go up. I know you guys want to roll over and let Russia do whatever they want, but I don't.  

Right so move on to another inane point.

How do you know he's lying?

My graph showed "averages" you idiot. So it may have been $6 wherever he was at.

Did you know that in some places in California it was up to $8 a gallon under Biden?

When is Biden going to declare the border a crisis?

When is he going to sign executive orders to secure our nation?

When is he going to do anything to help?

Does he need to wait on Trump to take care of it?? Is this what the dumbasses need? Trump to save us?

that should skyrocket inflation. and this dicktater regime flying illegals in a secret, illegal op, flying them into TExas and Florida - ignoring violent street crime - no bail for murderers etc...

I swear it looks like they are trying to create a national helter-skelter - I guess they want to declare a national emergency due to a self-created fake "insurrection" with crime and lawlessness and illegals crime all over America.

Just as this corrupt gov is using Jan. 6th to go after all conservatives, Christians etc....

they would use a nationwide drug cartels, central American violent gangs, etc etc etc etc..... to establish their power past our Constitution/Bill of Rights.

Seems silly - but look at the open borders, flying in illegals primarily to Florida and Texas, demanding no ID to vote, trying to pack the Supreme 'Court to control it, the hundreds of abuses of Americans' privacy by the fbi, the corrupt political maneuvers by some in the intel community.

I don't doubt they will try to give all illegals the right to vote in Nov, and the Supreme Court won't have time to rule against it.

Which, if this corrupt gov wanted to go all in - is why they frantically want to disarm all Americans.

and biden is the perfect willing and able manipulated puppet for them to use.

Ouch. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/04/biden-us-economy-worlds-best-trump-claims-cesspool-data-is-clear.html

U.S. gross domestic product was 2.5% in 2023, significantly outpacing that of other developed economies, according to a January report from the International Monetary Fund. The IMF projected that the U.S. will hold that lead in 2024, though it expects GDP to come down to 2.1%.

“The U.S. economy is leading the way for the global economy. It’s driving the global economic train,” Moody’s Chief Economist Mark Zandi told CNBC.

Even as interest rates spiked, the labor market has stayed strong. In March, U.S. private companies added 184,000 jobs, payrolls processing firm ADP reported on Wednesday, well ahead of the Dow Jones estimate of 150,000 jobs. It is the fastest employment growth the U.S. economy has seen since July 2023.

The stock market has also made record gains over the past several months and housing values have soared, though they have now begun to decline as inventory improves.

“We had more fiscal stimulus than any other country and that is part of the reason why the U.S. has recovered from the Covid depression better than any other country,” said economist Josh Gottbaum, a former White House and Treasury Department official in both Republican and Democratic administrations, currently a guest scholar at the Brookings Institution.