THE BROWNS BOARD

💕 ▪︎ GUARDIANS 2023 ★ FIRST HALF ★ 4/1/23 to 7/13/23 ♥︎ ■ NOW unlocked .... to look back.

mjp28

From the corner of Carnegie and Ontario, the Guardians 10, Royals 6. 

That's the infamous Slider Dog. Pimento macaroni and cheese, bacon and Fruit Loops.

It makes zero sense how damn good it was. My mind still can't comprehend it. 

Gs win July 8.jpg

Slider Dog .jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

( to be continued after I see Dutch's pictures--> later )   :)

They picked a good game to see this Saturday afternoon and evening. 

36 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

From the corner of Carnegie and Ontario, the Guardians 10, Royals 6. 

That's the infamous Slider Dog. Pimento macaroni and cheese, bacon and Fruit Loops.

It makes zero sense how damn good it was. My mind still can't comprehend it. <-- I agree there.

Gs win July 8.jpg

Slider Dog .jpg

I just can't somehow can't  get over the  fruit loops part .... on a hot dog .... at a ball game  .... I just can't think about bite and crew and swallow part.   Nope,  can't do that, might want to but ..... no can't  do it.    Nope.    -_-

Edited by mjp28

• mjp28 changed the title to ▪︎ 2023 GUARDIANS ★ FIRST HALF ★ 4/1/23 to 7/13/23 (▪︎ end 1st) ♥︎ ● Your input is welcome. ●
On 4/1/2023 at 1:52 PM, mjp28 said:

Our first look at the 2023 ESPN's very helpful rolling season schedule.   I follow this one all season long.  

Screenshot_2023-04-01_133951.jpg

~   Looking   back   at the very first  ESPN  season schedule  before the   very  last  game of the   ☆ FIRST HALF  ☆  of the 2023 season.   And next week we will look   ahead    to  Week 1 of the  ☆ SECOND  HALF  ☆  of  2023.  90 games done,  72 games to go .    GO GUARDIANS  !

Edited by mjp28
90 + 72 = 162 :-)

7 hours ago, syd said:

I wonder ? when was the last time the tribe and the reds were both in first place at the same time 

Well, in 2013 both teams played in the Wild Card Play-In game, and both lost.

In 1995 the Reds got to the National League Championship Series vs the Braves, but got swept. The Indians won the A.L. pennant and lost in the World Series to the Braves in six games. 

In 1940, the Reds won the N.L. pennant, and the Indians fell just short of winning the A.L. by finishing 1 game behind Detroit, or there would have been a Cincinnati vs Cleveland World Series. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Well, in 2013 both teams played in the Wild Card Play-In game, and both lost.

In 1995 the Reds got to the National League Championship Series vs the Braves, but got swept. The Indians won the A.L. pennant and lost in the World Series to the Braves in six games. 

In 1940, the Reds won the N.L. pennant, and the Indians fell just short of winning the A.L. by finishing 1 game behind Detroit, or there would have been a Cincinnati vs Cleveland World Series. 

thanks for the info,for some reason all i can get to are my notifications,sez the board doesnt exist

On 7/1/2023 at 6:48 PM, mjp28 said:

July 1.

Guardians game will start at 10 p.m. ET after rain delay at Wrigley.Field.  :D.   

Updated: Jul. 01, 2023, 9:38 p.m.| Published: Jul. 01,2023,6:38 p.m.

~  From Michael & Nancy's front porch !

20230701_214536.jpeg

nice

• Thanks 1

AND   THE   ☆  SECOND HALF   ☆  IS OPEN  !   SEE YOU THERE.

• mjp28 changed the title to ▪︎ 2023 GUARDIANS ★ FIRST HALF ★ 4/1/23 to 7/13/23 (▪︎ end 1st) ♥︎ ● input is welcome ● (locked topic, thank you)
  • mjp28 locked this topic

● 2023 GUARDIANS game by game highlights.  ●  Your input is welcome. ●  From the thread on ♥︎ 4/1/23  until   - July 13, 2023  - ★ END FIRST HALF ★  The.  ☆ SECOND HALF ☆ begins on July 14, 2023.   .....ACTUALLY  THURSDAY JULY 13...... off and running !

●●●●>   TO FINISH THIS  THREAD   ●●●●>      Good luck GUARDIANS  !    

(locked topic,  thank you for your many inputs,   see you in the       ★ SECOND HALF  ★      of 2023 which ends  October  1, 2023.)

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎.         ▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

▪︎ Wow a continuation of the rather successful   2022   GUARDIANS 92-70   REGULAR   season and as always your input is welcome. 

★  From the thread opening on   ▪︎ APRIL  1, 2023  to your posts by the END OF APRIL   -and on to-    MAY  ---  AND BEYOND  --->      :)

▪︎   Here we go with the 0-1 start to the long 162 game season.    ( with  21 games complete done through April 22,  only 141  TO GO  ! )         Thank you.      Now just get ready to  .......

PLAY BALL !    

QIFBEE7755H7VPYZDWSTN5DS5A.jpg

• mjp28 changed the title to ▪︎ 2023 GUARDIANS ★ FIRST HALF ★ 4/1/23 to 7/13/23 ♥︎. ■ NOW unlocked if you want to look back.
  • mjp28 unlocked this topic

[  NOTICE  ] 

ON JULY 21, 2023  I  unlocked the  ★ FIRST HALF ★  so anyone can now go back and review anything that you want. 

Thank you for your inputs.  mjp.

▪︎~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~▪︎

~   I'm going  over  to the    ★  SECOND HALF  ★    now,  and the run to  October 1, 2023  and the playoffs.    

GO GUARDIANS  !

▪︎~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~▪︎

• mjp28 pinned this topic
  • mjp28 unpinned this topic
  • mjp28 changed the title to 💕 ▪︎ GUARDIANS 2023 ★ FIRST HALF ★ 4/1/23 to 7/13/23 ♥︎ ■ NOW unlocked .... to look back.