THE BROWNS BOARD

It was good while it lasted

17 hours ago, Neo said:

Serious question. No really. Do you believe the election was stolen? Really, I want a show of hands who think the 2020 election was stolen. I'll go first...NO I don't. A simple yes or no will do.

That issue still consumes you doesn't it?

You come out from under your rock into a seemingly serious topic and the first thing you want to blather about is the question of voter fraud. 

Have any comments about how your guy sleepy Joe has been sleepy at the wheel?

6 hours ago, Bob806 said:

Wait a minute WSS, you answered his question with a question of your own. 

Without going back to check he was asking a question of another member. But it had absolutely nothing to do with the topic. which wasn't about voter fraud or whether the election was stolen r. It would be nice if people on either side could stick to a subject and discuss it without ridiculous shit.

WSS 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Without going back to check he was asking a question of another member. But it had absolutely nothing to do with the topic. which wasn't about voter fraud or whether the election was stolen r. It would be nice if people on either side could stick to a subject and discuss it without ridiculous shit.

WSS 

I was responding to a part of his post which was posted in this thread. Was what I posted about on topic, NO. Was the part of his post I was responding to on topic, NO. If people want to sit there fuck this or that about other people and call it on topic, then there other issues with this place. 

5 hours ago, FY56 said:

That issue still consumes you doesn't it?

You come out from under your rock into a seemingly serious topic and the first thing you want to blather about is the question of voter fraud. 

Have any comments about how your guy sleepy Joe has been sleepy at the wheel?

But I didn't change the topic, it was a RESPONSE to somebody else. He basically said fuck you to all those who voted for this (per usual). And if that part of the post was on topic, was my response to that not on topic😵 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

But it had absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

But it does. If you want to blame half the country for everything you think was bad that happened after Biden took office, including the topic at hand, then it's a big fucking deal and is completely relevant. Especially when you turn around and say the results of the election were false. But seriously, fuck this place. It's obvious you people have issues.😵

10 minutes ago, Neo said:

But it does. If you want to blame half the country for everything you think was bad that happened after Biden took office, including the topic at hand, then it's a big fucking deal and is completely relevant. Especially when you turn around and say the results of the election were false. But seriously, fuck this place. It's obvious you people have issues.😵 

By all means you've been given every opportunity to discuss issues like a rational human being. You could have been the voice of reason for the left but you chose the way of the asshole. I thought that's what you people wanted? Just kidding I never really thought that's what you people wanted. 

WSS

3 hours ago, Neo said:

But I didn't change the topic, it was a RESPONSE to somebody else. He basically said fuck you to all those who voted for this (per usual). And if that part of the post was on topic, was my response to that not on topic😵 🤷‍♂️

Look again. Cal never mentioned voter fraud nor implied it. You responded to Cal blathering about voter fraud.

Again, what is your opinion on the topic?

On 4/3/2023 at 2:02 PM, calfoxwc said:

hich means, if iran finally openly goes to war with Israel - Saudi Arabia will do nothing

to help us help Israel.

And, they can leverage cutting off all sales to our country at China's and putin's request.

because the liar threesome who "didn't like Pres Trump's mean tweets" and everyone else who

refused to vote America First - will be to blame if war happens.

they voted to screw over our own country. These leftwing activists in our gov are shutting down our oil and natural gas, declaring war on fridges, gas stoves, etc etc etc etc.

Historically, our country is being headed down the path to war. china and russia will strike while the iron is hot, so the saying goes.

just, social media diseased, methinks.

Is the highlighted part from Cal's response on topic? Seems to me if he would have left that part out, maybe I don't respond and skip this topic, like I do with 98% of the garbage you guys post here. You don't want replies like mine, then don't post garbage like that. 👆 Simple.

28 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Look again. Cal never mentioned voter fraud nor implied it. You responded to Cal blathering about voter fraud.

Again, what is your opinion on the topic?

If your pussy hurts because you don't like my response then hey🤷‍♂️ His response is part of the topic therefor my response is part of the topic. Too bad if you don't like it. 🖕

9 minutes ago, Neo said:

Is the highlighted part from Cal's response on topic? Seems to me if he would have left that part out, maybe I don't respond and skip this topic, like I do with 98% of the garbage you guys post here. You don't want replies like mine, then don't post garbage like that. 👆 Simple.

If your pussy hurts because you don't like my response then hey🤷‍♂️ His response is part of the topic therefor my response is part of the topic. Too bad if you don't like it. 🖕

Oh the irony!

What's your response to the thread topic? No more of your garbage please.

8 hours ago, FY56 said:

Oh the irony!

What's your response to the thread topic? No more of your garbage please.

Never expect critical thinking from a deranged , challenged Liberal... Your asking for way too much...

16 hours ago, Neo said:

oh, please grow up, shut up and get help kicking the booze or whatever it is that may plaque you. I referred to Steve's original post - the video - as hell with those who let/made this happen. I was referring to the subject.

that's all.

"voter fraud" is a complete and separate issue. It's sad that you, hoorta, woodpecker and texie get you sick jollies by gaslighting and online intimidating the other posters on just about any subject. Your "in your face" responses are getting more and more inane.

On 4/5/2023 at 12:11 PM, calfoxwc said:

oh, please grow up, shut up and get help kicking the booze or whatever it is that may plaque you. I referred to Steve's original post - the video - as hell with those who let/made this happen. I was referring to the subject.

that's all.

"voter fraud" is a complete and separate issue. It's sad that you, hoorta, woodpecker and texie get you sick jollies by gaslighting and online intimidating the other posters on just about any subject. Your "in your face" responses are getting more and more inane.

Ok so what's wrong with this 👇 You wrote.........If you just take out the part that's crossed out...

"which means, if iran finally openly goes to war with Israel - Saudi Arabia will do nothing

to help us help Israel.

And, they can leverage cutting off all sales to our country at China's and putin's request.

because the liar threesome who "didn't like Pres Trump's mean tweets" and everyone else who

they voted to screw over our own country. These leftwing activists in our gov are shutting down our oil and natural gas, declaring war on fridges, gas stoves, etc etc etc etc.

Historically, our country is being headed down the path to war. china and russia will strike while the iron is hot, so the saying goes.

just, social media diseased, methinks."

The LOGIC you people use is staggering. You claim your post in it's entirety is in reply to a post of the orignial video which is the topic. So I reply to a section of your post (which is something that is done here all the time) that in itself is a reply to the original topic, but now I'm the one not on topic? So if the rules are now that I'm not allowed to reply to an entire post, what are the rules? Ones you just make up?

2 hours ago, Neo said:

Ok so what's wrong with this 👇 You wrote.........If you just take out the part that's crossed out...

"which means, if iran finally openly goes to war with Israel - Saudi Arabia will do nothing

to help us help Israel.

just, social media diseased, methinks."

The LOGIC you people use is staggering. You claim your post in it's entirety is in reply to a post of the orignial video which is the topic. So I reply to a section of your post (which is something that is done here all the time) that in itself is a reply to the original topic, but now I'm the one not on topic? So if the rules are now that I'm not allowed to reply to an entire post, what are the rules? Ones you just make up?

Correct, you are the one not on topic.

Simply because you never commented on it you idiot.

You took the opportunity to twist Cals comment into a voter fraud issue thus compelling others to comment.

What you did was called "hijacking" a thread. Ever hear of it?

Let me be clear, you did nothing wrong or against the rules, you just decided to be a jackass.

Liberal logic. Sigh.

• Upvote 4

On 4/6/2023 at 1:26 PM, Neo said:

On 4/6/2023 at 4:15 PM, FY56 said:

Correct, you are the one not on topic.

Simply because you never commented on it you idiot.

You took the opportunity to twist Cals comment into a voter fraud issue thus compelling others to comment.

What you did was called "hijacking" a thread. Ever hear of it?

Let me be clear, you did nothing wrong or against the rules, you just decided to be a jackass.

Liberal logic. Sigh.

THANK YOU !