THE BROWNS BOARD

It was good while it lasted

7 hours ago, Axe said:

I've been warning about this for seemingly ever. This administration is so asleep at the wheel it sickening. And now Japan is buying oil from Russia.

They could, and should be buying it from us. Exactly how many fucks do you think the japanese give about ethnic equity the proud boys or stormy daniels?

WSS

• Upvote 2

which means, if iran finally openly goes to war with Israel - Saudi Arabia will do nothing

to help us help Israel.

And, they can leverage cutting off all sales to our country at China's and putin's request.

because the liar threesome who "didn't like Pres Trump's mean tweets" and everyone else who

refused to vote America First - will be to blame if war happens.

they voted to screw over our own country. These leftwing activists in our gov are shutting down our oil and natural gas, declaring war on fridges, gas stoves, etc etc etc etc.

Historically, our country is being headed down the path to war. china and russia will strike while the iron is hot, so the saying goes.

just, social media diseased, methinks.

Saudi arabia was a partner because other arabs in the region hate them. You think some shit version of the ayatollah isn't just waiting to take over Saudi. Arabia?  They help keep oil traded in US dollaestablish and we are the big dog standing behind them. When the other jihad fucks start thinking about jumping in.

WSS

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

efused to vote America First - will be to blame if war happens.

they voted to screw over our own country

Serious question. No really. Do you believe the election was stolen? Really, I want a show of hands who think the 2020 election was stolen. I'll go first...NO I don't. A simple yes or no will do.

12 minutes ago, Neo said:

Serious question. No really. Do you believe the election was stolen? Really, I want a show of hands who think the 2020 election was stolen. I'll go first...NO I don't. A simple yes or no will do.

Serious question, not really. Winner lose do you think the election was clean straight up and completely buy the book?

WSS

(As if the election has anything to do with the subject at hand except for the fact that joe biden has fucked things up worse than they probably would have been.)

So regardless of how fair the election was those who voted for Biden because they hate trump actually fucked over their country for a nonsense reaso So there is that.

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Serious question, not really. Winner lose do you think the election was clean straight up and completely buy the book?

WSS

(As if the election has anything to do with the subject at hand except for the fact that joe biden has fucked things up worse than they probably would have been.)

So regardless of how fair the election was those who voted for Biden because they hate trump actually fucked over their country for a nonsense reaso So there is that.

So that is a yes? OK. I'll wait for more answers. so far 1 no 1 yes

3 hours ago, Neo said:

So that is a yes? OK. I'll wait for more answers. so far 1 no 1 yes

Do whatever you want. If you can't discuss the matter at hand and all you can do is fall back on the fact that some of trump's people think the election wasn't fair then you're wasting our time yours and mine.

WSS

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Do whatever you want. If you can't discuss the matter at hand and all you can do is fall back on the fact that some of trump's people think the election. Wasn't fair then you're wasting our time yours and mine.

WSS

Ok fine. I pretty much know what the rest of the right wingers are going to say but I wanted to hear it from them. I want you to think really hard on the following. If you want to say the election was stolen then it means my vote didn't mean a damn thing towards the TRUE outcome of the election because the fraudulant votes tipped the scale in Biden's favor, thus nullifying my vote or anyone else who legit voted for him. So saying "fuck all of you who voted for this shit" also doesn't mean a damn thing. Whoever rigged the election "voted for this shit" because if it wasn't rigged, then the shit YOU voted for would be getting done.  I'm getting really tired of hearing this bullshit, I didn't rig anything, all I did was cast my vote. If the fact that I voted for who I wanted to bothers you, move to another country, or shut the fuck up.

33 minutes ago, Neo said:

Ok fine. I pretty much know what the rest of the right wingers are going to say but I wanted to hear it from them. I want you to think really hard on the following. If you want to say the election was stolen then it means my vote didn't mean a damn thing towards the TRUE outcome of the election because the fraudulant votes tipped the scale in Biden's favor, thus nullifying my vote or anyone else who legit voted for him. So saying "fuck all of you who voted for this shit" also doesn't mean a damn thing. Whoever rigged the election "voted for this shit" because if it wasn't rigged, then the shit YOU voted for would be getting done.  I'm getting really tired of hearing this bullshit, I didn't rig anything, all I did was cast my vote. If the fact that I voted for who I wanted to bothers you, move to another country, or shut the fuck up.

You can't handle the truth... That's YOUR problem... Not ours... Keep smoking Bidens cock Traitor!

35 minutes ago, Neo said:

Actually fuck you.I try to give you the opportunity to have an intelligent discussion about something and you can't do anything except bitch about something that has nothing to do with the issue. And fuck the election it's over regardless of anybody's opinion..

We're dealing with the consequences two years later and that's what i'm talking about. 

WSS

• Thanks 4

20 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually fuck you.I try to give you the opportunity to have an intelligent discussion about something and you can't do anything except bitch about something that has nothing to do with the issue. And fuck the election it's over regardless of anybody's opinion..

We're dealing with the consequences two years later and that's what i'm talking about. 

WSS

He asked... I answered... Whats done is done... What I'm more concerned with is we have Pedophles and a WOKE agenda being crammed down our throats and we have idiots on this bored embracing this shit... This is not normal , healthy behavior... If you think train derailments and a Border crisis are just coincidence , you clearly have mental issues...

What has Biden done that gives anyone confidence moving forward...?

He has botched it up every step of the way... Giving away billions of $$ while willingly  collapsing our own infrastructure and economy...

14 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Why should I comment on your issue when you dumb fucks don't even understand the concept of " fraud". Trump said the election was fraudulent and tried to have the results thrown out, so how does that not mean whatever legal votes were cast for Biden aren't null and void? If you can't understand something as simple as that why talk about anything else? If you're saying my vote means nothing then my opinion on an issue probably means nothing to you also. So what's the point?

9 minutes ago, Neo said:

Why should I comment on your issue when you dumb fucks don't even understand the concept of " fraud". Trump said the election was fraudulent and tried to have the results thrown out, so how does that not mean whatever legal votes were cast for Biden aren't null and void? If you can't understand something as simple as that why talk about anything else? If you're saying my vote means nothing then my opinion on an issue probably means nothing to you also. So what's the point?

Absolutely no reason. So fuck off.

WSS

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

which means, if iran finally openly goes to war with Israel - Saudi Arabia will do nothing

to help us help Israel.

And, they can leverage cutting off all sales to our country at China's and putin's request.

because the liar threesome who "didn't like Pres Trump's mean tweets" and everyone else who

refused to vote America First - will be to blame if war happens.

they voted to screw over our own country. These leftwing activists in our gov are shutting down our oil and natural gas, declaring war on fridges, gas stoves, etc etc etc etc.

Historically, our country is being headed down the path to war. china and russia will strike while the iron is hot, so the saying goes.

just, social media diseased, methinks.

39 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

crap, they can't stay on track, they have to own the narrative by changing it, no matter how stupid it makes them look.

sad.

So responding to something you posted in THIS thread is now off limits? Interesting.

25 minutes ago, Neo said:

So responding to something you posted in THIS thread is now off limits? Interesting.

Here you forgot something...

FszKDNXakAMZ3Nd.jpg

5 hours ago, Neo said:

Serious question. No really. Do you believe the election was stolen? .

This isn't about whether the election was stolen dumbass.. Of course it was but that's water far under the bridge..

THIS IS ABOUT the ignorant shit this joke of an administration has done every day SINCE to destroy this nation. 

You stupid mutherfuckers..

FUCK every one of you ignorant cock suckers that voted for this bullshit!!

Everyone one of you!!!

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Do whatever you want. If you can't discuss the matter at hand and all you can do is fall back on the fact that some of trump's people think the election wasn't fair then you're wasting our time yours and mine.

WSS

Wait a minute WSS, you answered his question with a question of your own.