THE BROWNS BOARD

$$$ The Washington Commanders sale price $6 Billion. Sound right ? No stadium ?

mjp28

5 minutes ago, syd said:

and now wait for it.gorka will come back with how yourself and myself  and somehow woody are all best friends and hate Jesus  and our country

Jesus, I like him very much.

But rumors are that he can't hit a curveball. 

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

You do realize that despite Momma Boy Nickers having me on ignore, you constantly quote me, thus rendering his ignore (or in nickers-speak, his "iggy") useless, right genius? 🤣

Thats why I didn't quote you in its entirety ... genius.

I might hurt myself? You do realize that I'm the guy who embarrassed you so bad you had to change your name and you hid on the Poliboard for months after, right? God knows, nothing you could do could hurt me 😆 But keep firing away, Keyboard Warrior. If you do it enough, you might actually trick yourself into believing you aren't a limp-wristed pussy who hides behind his keyboard. 😉

Apparently, it's been tough letting go of your only "accomplishment",

Yes little fella, I do realize, and I'm sure by now everyone else realizes that you're the guy. And I bet your mamma thinks so too, and your daddy would too if he didn't abandon you.   And if syd thinks you're the guy, then you must be the guy!.😆

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, FY56 said:

Apparently, it's been tough letting go of your only "accomplishment",

Yes little fella, I do realize, and I'm sure by now everyone else realizes that you're the guy. And I bet your mamma thinks so too, and your daddy would too if he didn't abandon you.   And if syd thinks you're the guy, then you must be the guy!.😆

You are posting on a message board at 1am about me.  Apparently you think I'm the man too. 

I think anyone who has read through the multiple threads you've hijacked this week trying desperately to even the score with me because your snowflake feelings have been so, so hurt can see this too. 🤣

Maybe your next retort will fix that nagging feeling you have that your life has devolved into hiding behind your keyboard at 1am typing frantically at a stranger in a pathetic attempt to regain the manhood you've obviously lost generations ago. Good luck, TPFKAG56! 

This entire page 2 is completely OT.   The 2023 NFL Draft can't can't come soon enough. 

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>     🏈     <▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

As a matter of fact it's this Thursday April 27 through April 29 in Kansas City,  MO.

" Are you ready for some real football  ? "    After this stupid offseason I sure am !   Both Browns football,  other football garbage  - and - some personal stuff.   

I will be in the hospital this Wednesday and again on May 8 and 9 to tell me what I already know ...... I'm an old worn out SOB but HEY weve got another Cleveland BROWNS football season to get off and rolling  !  Starting with this Draft, the camps, preseason  and on Thursday September 7  another season to kickoff.

....... * edit .....Okay since I brought it up, this Wednesday ive got a hospital wound care appointment regular treatment stuff, a bit wuncomfortable but I'll survive.   Now speaking about uncomfortable May 8 and 9 more tests, pictures,  cameras,  yadda, yadda only not in the upper GI stuff.  Pictures and snip, snip only not pictures you put online  ...... yeah the drink gallons of awful stuff and they get a hose .... you got it .... the lower scope job.   :lol:   A.K.A a colonostomy. 

On a serious note these tests are important and can save your life,  don't neglect your preventative health care.

You 30-40 year old kids may not know but when you hit 50+ it's coming for you.  Plus sometimes they will throw in a lower check up of your guys down there too.  So now you know,  " guy talk ".   :lol:

GO BROWNS  !   That's just nice to say.     🏈      Yeah American tackle football is back.       :D  

Edited by mjp28
  • Upvote 1