THE BROWNS BOARD

Whistle blower going to prison

This is serious. I'm asking anyone who disliked conservatives or supports the Biden administration to defend this action. If anyone remembers the Washington Post and others unarth embarrassing stories about the United States and being considered heroes. Tell me why exposing the lies of the current administration shouldn't be considered the same way? 

This should shock  anyone who has supper transparency in government.. 

This issue deserves some actual discussion not a bunch of stupid memes about Biden's mental health or Trump's hair color. I picked PB S which I consider a left wing organization. Just so the people on the left couldn't complain about fox or redstead.

WSS

21 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Not a whistle blower.  He copied and put on the internet top secret documents while serving in the Armed Services.  That is espionage.  He could face the death penalty.  I'm sure he's a hero to all the lefties.

The lefty's? At 1st glance one would assume that he has brought some of the lies and deception of this clusterfuck of military operation by the biden administration too light and embarrest the democrats. With the Justice department refusing to investigate the bribery between Ukraine and the Democrat party this is a surprise.

WSS 

He is NOT a whistleblower. Not one bit.
He betrayed his country, released highly classified information to the internet server, and to other countries. Russia/china have a hold of those, etc etc.

He is a traitor. Simply mishandling secret information irresponsibly - the UCMJ calls for

not more than ten years in prison. Very, very serious. Back then, I was an "expert" with the UCMJ - I worked with the documents all the time, finding relevant documents on some subjects on different legal levels for him. I even created a new way of filing them hardcopy. I don't know if our commander got it approved to be official or not.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/798

Back in my AF days, as a short timer, I was working in a mailroom, by myself, my good guy msgt super was on leave, I liked it. One day, a couple of our pilots came in, got their mail, and left. I was looking to go back and sit down with my coffee, when I noticed a folder on the counter. It had been accidentally left on the counter from the bottom  of the one pilot's stack of stuff.

I walked over, and the document was marked "Classified" - something about the maintenance schedule of

wheel bearings on a B-52. I was like "oh, *&^%", and hid that folder immediately under the counter, under a book of mine.

I was wondering if it was a test? like some major would come in and ask about a folder? I lie, I'm toast. But the pilot came rushing back, breathless, and was scared. Really scared. Later he said he was on his way to a briefing, and thanked me.

I quickly gave him back his folder and he was really relieved.

So, mishandling classified (etc) information is very, very, very serious.

What this traitor did?

Read on:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_by_the_United_States_military

death?  

seems like this is the action of a forward thinking airman,

who like in 1971 Daniel Ellsberg's release of the Pentagon papers WELL into the Viet Nam conflict- 

probably will SAVE lives instead of our blind trust in this FAILED US govt headed by you know who... 

We have troops there in Ukraine    huh...

Zelensky (in the past) is quoted as saying our (US) commitment will extend towards sending our own kids to fight that war.

and that beyond sending all those Billion$ in "aid" and "equipment"

so biden is lying, AGAIN!!! 

And Texiera gambled his life to let us know this.

you guys that believe this is a national disgrace of some sort really should get red pilled here -

this is a govt run by the deep state and constantly lying about its two-faced ambitions.

Im even sure this is endorsed by the majority of those serving in our military who see firsthand, the tragic and poor leadership by the CIC

(see Afghanistan withdrawl, its current whitewashing -see Benghazi, ISIS creation of the obama years just to name a couple)

2 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

death?  

who like in 1971 Daniel Ellsberg's release of the Pentagon papers WELL into the Viet Nam conflict- 

probably will SAVE lives instead of our blind trust in this FAILED US govt headed by you know who... 

Zelensky (in the past) is quoted as saying our (US) commitment will extend towards sending our own kids to fight that war.

you guys that believe this is a national disgrace of some sort really should get red pilled here -

this is a govt run by the deep state and constantly lying about its two-faced ambitions.

Im even sure this is endorsed by the majority of those serving in our military who see firsthand, the tragic and poor leadership by the CIC

(see Afghanistan withdrawl, its current whitewashing -see Benghazi, ISIS creation of the obama years just to name a couple)

Nah, I think you're misguided into thinking a E3 should be able to post TS documents and be considered a hero.  Fuck him.  Hope he hangs.

3 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

death?  

I believe you have it all wrong. He didn't let US know. He let our enemies know, and his little circle of online groupies know.

Now, our allies know. He helped putin screw up NATO far worse than biden has. It all centers around his sick gigantic ego - he loved the adoration of his followers online, and he was just another idiot that wanted to be a little famous online, like those stupid teens who run down and up a ramp with their bikes into a pond. "but WAIT it is FROZEN OHNO". crap.

Sadly, what he did will translate into a serious lack of trust and faith in our country by NATO allies. It will probably cause the death of agents and informers around the world - along with anyone suspected of being a spy.

Also, it will end up encouraging the russians to keep on fighting that war in the Ukraine, to weaken our resolve, reduce our stockpiles of weapons, while they are going to? get weapons from egypt and turkey.

why turkey is in NATO - I don't get it.

Which, will encourage china to take the right moment to take taiwan, or try to.

Which, will encourage iran to start a real war with Israel while we are distracted by russia and china and a totally corrupt president,  division and corruption in our government.

There will never be a more favorable time to this all to happen.

Which, I see history repeating itself - WWIII. And so many of our soldiers dying.

and it all would NEVER BE HAPPENING if Pres Trump had been re-elected president.

But the ego of so many on the left happily let it all happen.

for their own 15 secs of fame in "hating" Pres Trump for mean tweets.

in the global propaganda/misinformation war, Bush did not lie about wmds.

They were sent to syria before the Americans went into Iraq. Probably with russian assistance, I'm guessing.

https://pjmedia.com/blog/ryan-mauro/2010/06/06/satellite-photos-support-testimony-that-iraqi-wmd-went-to-syria-n13439

and a guy from high school, who was in intel in Iraq - told me once that if the American people knew what they did find in big warehouses - they would be unified in knowing we had to go in to stop hussein's dictatorship.

and he was always a flaming liberal goof. That changed when he was in the service.

biden? his whole life is a lie. He isn't right mentally - lies about everything.

the russians/putin demand their soviet union back. china demands to rule all of asia. both demand it to support their corrupt unsustainable governments.

Their plan seems obvious - ukraine/poland, the rest of those states under russian/soviet rule again - and china takes taiwan, the Philippines, and japan etc again.

Create havoc in the middle east as a distraction, and they will force WWIII.

That is how I think they plan it. a lot of serious maneuvering goin on.