THE BROWNS BOARD

Election meddling gone unpunished.

FY56

13 minutes ago, Neo said:

It's not like it was seized from his residence and sitting in a police evidence room. It was not in Hunter Biden's possession, any good lawyer would have it thrown out in a case.

Next to the Corvette...

21 minutes ago, Neo said:

It's not like it was seized from his residence and sitting in a police evidence room. It was not in Hunter Biden's possession, any good lawyer would have it thrown out in a case.

20 minutes ago, Jax said:

Yet you know damn well it's his and he's guilty as hell.

If you were being accused of a crime and the so-called evidence was on a computer that was sitting in a pawn shop or repair facility, you would be saying the same thing. It has nothing to do with my political beliefs. I know I wouldn't want someone trying to put me into prison for data on a computer that was accessed by someone and god knows who else and couldn't prove it wasn't 100% authentic.

There's all kinds of things on a laptop that make it easy to identify such as accounts and passwords, and I'm sure they can trace his ip to wherever there's evidence of him being at the time.

Not only that, but there's literal video on the laptop.

His crimes are serious and he deserves to be be held accountable.

If you or I did those things, we'd deserve it too, however, I wouldn't do a fraction of the shit they got against him. He's a slime ball.

1 hour ago, Jax said:

His crimes are serious and he deserves to be be held accountable.

This is why I hate talking here. You're talking about Hunter Biden being held accountable, I'm talking about the actual computer and whether or not it should be excluded. The computer repair shop owner discovered the files, it wasn't seized in a police or FBI raid and then the data discovered by the police. It's what Hoorta was talking about, chain of custody. Nothing more.

8 hours ago, Neo said:

This is why I hate talking here. You're talking about Hunter Biden being held accountable, I'm talking about the actual computer and whether or not it should be excluded. The computer repair shop owner discovered the files, it wasn't seized in a police or FBI raid and then the data discovered by the police. It's what Hoorta was talking about, chain of custody. Nothing more.

Actually the only difference Hunter Biden makes to any of the discussions is did he sell influence access to his old man and his old man accepted? Quid pro quo? Which is what the Democrats tried to impeach Donald Trump for. Whether he gets busted for doing blow in the White House carrying a gun on a plane hiring hookers with government money I don't really care that much.

If the doj and the FBI go easy on the influence peddling while going full bore on Donald Trump for a nickel and dime documents raid anybody who cares about Justice and not just punishing one party or the other should be concerned.

WSS

(But absolutely some of the discussions jump the track reasonably early in the thread.)

13 hours ago, Neo said:

I don't see why it would be excluded. He left it at the shop and it was long enough he lost his right to it, not sure if that's in the small writing when bringing your device and not picking it up they have a right to sell it or do whatever they want. I think you also lose your expectations of privacy. If I turned over my laptop or phone to a shop of any kind I wouldn't expect them not to turn over anything I might have that's incriminating, it's not like I'm talking to my lawyer or psychiatrist.

I seen cases of crimes being caught on camera that people take to a store to develop used against them and the clerk calls it in.

On 8/24/2023 at 4:48 PM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

You've lost your mind.  Hunter's laptop is genuine and the FBI knew it.  

Of course Hunter's laptop is real... Have you lost your mind that when said laptop left his possession (unsecured) that any bozo could put anything he damn well cared to on it? You're obviously not up to knowing what's involve in a legitimate chain of custody. FYI- I was involved in those multiple times in my hospital years- handling evidence that was going to be used in rape cases. 

So buy a clue- that laptop will get laughed out of court as inadmissible evidence faster than you can say "Hunter Biden".  

On 8/25/2023 at 10:51 AM, cccjwh said:

OMG...

"NEVER SURRENDER" with a picture of him in middle of surrendering. I mean, holy shlt. That is fucking hilarious. 

A few comments here cw....  I'll get to the mugshot eventually... 

1) Can't say I'm surprised that the pathological liar would lie about his height and weight. If those are accurate, to quote Lord of the Rings... "Then I'm a Hobbit".  First- he's not 6'3". There's a group picture of him G7 next to Justin Trudeau, who's 6'2"... And Donnie is obviously a good inch shorter. 215?  ROTFLMAO!!!!  Go look up the pictures of Lamar Jackson or Joe Burrow who weigh 215, and are about the same height... Then take a look at a few of Donnie's picks on his golf courses.   

2) Mug shot? Never heard of it? Liar, liar, pants on fire. There's an interview of him with Sean Hannity who specifically asked him about a mug shot.  :D They say the eyes are the mirror of the soul. Looking at that mug shot- just me- but I see pure evil in them. Only thing missing is the red eyes and a pair of horns. 

3) "I did nothing wrong" Whatever...  Interesting quote I saw recently attributed to Fulton Sheen. "When you can no longer tell the difference between right and wrong, you're going to wind up hating what is right".  

15 hours ago, Neo said:

of course, if it was Trump's son's computer, you would insist like all hell that it be included.

whatever.

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Of course Hunter's laptop is real... Have you lost your mind that when said laptop left his possession (unsecured) that any bozo could put anything he damn well cared to on it? You're obviously not up to knowing what's involve in a legitimate chain of custody. FYI- I was involved in those multiple times in my hospital years- handling evidence that was going to be used in rape cases. 

So buy a clue- that laptop will get laughed out of court as inadmissible evidence faster than you can say "Hunter Biden".  

You don't know anything.

• Thanks 1

A few comments here cw....  I'll get to the mugshot eventually... 

1) Can't say I'm surprised that the pathological liar would lie about his height and weight. If those are accurate, to quote Lord of the Rings... "Then I'm a Hobbit".  First- he's not 6'3". There's a group picture of him G7 next to Justin Trudeau, who's 6'2"... And Donnie is obviously a good inch shorter. 215?  ROTFLMAO!!!!  Go look up the pictures of Lamar Jackson or Joe Burrow who weigh 215, and are about the same height... Then take a look at a few of Donnie's picks on his golf courses.   

2) Mug shot? Never heard of it? Liar, liar, pants on fire. There's an interview of him with Sean Hannity who specifically asked him about a mug shot.  :D They say the eyes are the mirror of the soul. Looking at that mug shot- just me- but I see pure evil in them. Only thing missing is the red eyes and a pair of horns. 

3) "I did nothing wrong" Whatever...  Interesting quote I saw recently attributed to Fulton Sheen. "When you can no longer tell the difference between right and wrong, you're going to wind up hating what is right".  

Oh horse shit Hoorta.  I'm sure you were involved with chain of custody in drug or piss test chain of custody.  So you're trying to tell me that you don't think that your boy's son the scum bag Hunter had anything on the computer that was real?  It was all placed there, by the Russians?  You are fucked in the head.  Seriously.

13 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Guilty of what? Being a douche? It's not against the law to be a douche. This board would be even less populated otherwise.

No little cccp, why do you like to cherry pick and take things out of context? He is a criminal and a slimy one.

Go research laptop contents and his being involved in selling his fathers chair.

You're the one that wants to indict Trump because you don't like him for no good reason.

6 hours ago, Jax said:

You don't know anything.

You just proved you probably know less regarding chain of custody evidence that's admissible (or not) in a court proceeding.  :D   

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Oh horse shit Hoorta.  I'm sure you were involved with chain of custody in drug or piss test chain of custody.  So you're trying to tell me that you don't think that your boy's son the scum bag Hunter had anything on the computer that was real?  It was all placed there, by the Russians?  You are fucked in the head.  Seriously.

Well DHB, you're living in some alternate reality rabbit hole.  Par for the course around here- when you don't know what you're talking about insult- call someone a woodpecker or a drunk.  Har, har, the standards regarding handling spooge, guns, or computers are exactly the same- hate to tell you.   Real or not, It's not admissible. Period. Hate to bust your conspiracy bubble. Sat in a computer repair shop for months.  Was it locked in a safe? Will the guy testify under oath that NO ONE was moseying around the shop in that time frame?  Go whine somewhere else.  Boo-hoo....   

2 hours ago, Jax said:

No little cccp, why do you like to cherry pick and take things out of context? He is a criminal and a slimy one.

Go research laptop contents and his being involved in selling his fathers chair.

You're the one that wants to indict Trump because you don't like him for no good reason.

The whataboutism is STONG here.... Hunter to my knowledge was never president. If Hunter and Joe are guilty of anything- it's (by comparison) jaywalking compared to the string of felonies DJT is accused of.  

There's around good 91 reasons why Trump is in a legal mess. It's hopeless to give the reasons to a brainwashed cultist, but I'll repeat some of them for the record. Hey Brad, can you just find me 10,000 or so votes? Pretty please? Come on down, it will be WILD!!! I'll even lead the charge up Capitol Hill, but those pesky Secret Service guys wouldn't let me. So, I'll just go back to the White House and beat off watching the carnage- even though associates and family told me to stop the shit show. Then taking top secret documents down to Maga Retardo, storing them in a f**cking bathroom, and showing them to people with no security clearance. By his own recorded statements... THAT a good enough reason for you? Compromising National Security? Probably not.  :(   And I'll even have my employees delete security camera footage to cover it up.   FYI, Grand juries indicted Orangie, not Joe. Not to mention civil stuff in New York. E Jean's got him on the hook for 5 million (and probably more). The only technicality there (regarding rape) is Jean had her eyes closed, and couldn't tell if it was his tiny dick or his finger. If you believe his paling around with Epstein- and there wasn't some sex going on- please don't play the oblivious card. LOL, I saw Stormy is having quite the hoot about his mugshot.  

Care to talk about Kushner's billion buck deal with the Saudis?   

Hunter Biden’s laptop is an institution at this point. It’s its own thing, a deeply etched monument marking a specific period of time. I’m sure there are t-shirts and hats and bumper stickers immortalizing Hunter Biden’s laptop. Hunter Biden’s laptop is more famous than Hunter Biden. 

It’s interesting. Sort of a manufactured cultural phenomenon. 

For my part l’m content to infer he’s a sleazy dude, and they’re going to do what they do, or maybe not do anything. I dunno. I tend to think there’s a lotta sleaziness in govt. 

But that damn laptop. Hunter Biden’s laptop. Can you imagine what that thing would fetch on ebay? Even wiped clean, some goofy rich bastard would probably fork over a few mil for it. 

49 minutes ago, hoorta said:

The whataboutism is STONG here

blah, blah, bloah drunken blah? giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=ab0ef799082f149

wannabe bigshot fake knowitall troublemaker can't spell?

https://www.yourdictionary.com/stong

Stong Definition

(historical) An area of land equivalent to a quarter of an acre.

• Haha 1

The whataboutism is STONG here.... Hunter to my knowledge was never president. If Hunter and Joe are guilty of anything- it's (by comparison) jaywalking compared to the string of felonies DJT is accused of.  

There's around good 91 reasons why Trump is in a legal mess. It's hopeless to give the reasons to a brainwashed cultist, but I'll repeat some of them for the record. Hey Brad, can you just find me 10,000 or so votes? Pretty please? Come on down, it will be WILD!!! I'll even lead the charge up Capitol Hill, but those pesky Secret Service guys wouldn't let me. So, I'll just go back to the White House and beat off watching the carnage- even though associates and family told me to stop the shit show. Then taking top secret documents down to Maga Retardo, storing them in a f**cking bathroom, and showing them to people with no security clearance. By his own recorded statements... THAT a good enough reason for you? Compromising National Security? Probably not.  :(   And I'll even have my employees delete security camera footage to cover it up.   FYI, Grand juries indicted Orangie, not Joe. Not to mention civil stuff in New York. E Jean's got him on the hook for 5 million (and probably more). The only technicality there (regarding rape) is Jean had her eyes closed, and couldn't tell if it was his tiny dick or his finger. If you believe his paling around with Epstein- and there wasn't some sex going on- please don't play the oblivious card. LOL, I saw Stormy is having quite the hoot about his mugshot.  

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

The whataboutism is STONG here.... Hunter to my knowledge was never president. If

There's around good 91 reasons why Trump is in a legal mess.

This is how dumb you sound.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

You just proved you probably know less regarding chain of custody evidence that's admissible (or not) in a court proceeding.  :D   

Well DHB, you're living in some alternate reality rabbit hole.  Par for the course around here- when you don't know what you're talking about insult- call someone a woodpecker or a drunk.  Har, har, the standards regarding handling spooge, guns, or computers are exactly the same- hate to tell you.   Real or not, It's not admissible. Period. Hate to bust your conspiracy bubble. Sat in a computer repair shop for months.  Was it locked in a safe? Will the guy testify under oath that NO ONE was moseying around the shop in that time frame?  Go whine somewhere else.  Boo-hoo....   

You are delusional.

9 hours ago, Vambo said:

Told ya'll from the beginning of their illegal invasion free for all.

of course that is their goal, polls show a lot of the black communities are getting fed up, along with the Hispanic communities. Illegals are their new base, and they need a lot of them.