THE BROWNS BOARD

Good guy with a gun

MLD Woody

On 4/21/2023 at 4:26 PM, MLD Woody said:

But they didn't... 

If as many people died in this country to bats as guns I would want bat control

If mass batters regularly causes mass casualties I'd want bat control. But they don't. 

All you have is what about isms

liar.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMsr1804754

Motor vehicle crashes were the leading cause of death for children and adolescents, representing 20% of all deaths

so, show one post in the last so many years where you "lamented" the deaths of all those children who died tragically from car accidents, and where you demanded "we DO SOMETHING" about car control.

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Not really,, speaking out against Democrats costs $800 million.

WSS

Continuously slandering a company and lying about the election, when internal texts prove they knew they were doing so...

You're already trying to gaslight this, huh? Kind of your MO. Sad. 

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Continuously slandering a company and lying about the election, when internal texts prove they knew they were doing so...

You're already trying to gaslight this, huh? Kind of your MO. Sad. 

Blah blah blah just pointing out that the laws aren't being equal enforced. That's what's sad if anything is. I truly can't understand why the concept of liberty and justice for all offends you people.

I understand that it promotes power and wealth for the Democrat Party but I wonder what's in it for you?

WSS

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Blah blah blah just pointing out that the laws aren't being equal enforced. That's what's sad if anything is. I truly can't understand why the concept of liberty and justice for all offends you people.

I understand that it promotes power and wealth for the Democrat Party but I wonder what's in it for you?

WSS

Oh lord, a typical steve "you people"... here we go...

Go continue living in your own little world where facts don't matter. No need to respond. 

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh lord, a typical steve "you people"... here we go...

Go continue living in your own little world where facts don't matter. No need to respond. tumblr_mm8xaiEBXC1s5apbxo1_250.gif&f=1&n

you know a fact?

when did THIS happen?

A man using an AR-15-style weapon shot and killed five people Friday, including an 8-year-old — an angry response to the neighbors’ request that he stop shooting in his yard while their baby was trying to sleep, Texas authorities said Saturday. The gunman then fled, prompting an ongoing manhunt.

Authorities charged Francisco Oropeza, 38, with five counts of murder and were searching for him Saturday morning, San Jacinto County Sheriff Greg Capers told The Washington Post. Authorities believed he was about two miles from the area and were working to apprehend him, he said.

Ten people were in the Cleveland, Tex., home during the shooting. Three women, a man and an 8-year-old boy were killed, Capers said. Five others survived, including three children.

6 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

A man using an AR-15-style weapon shot and killed five people Friday, including an 8-year-old — an angry response to the neighbors’ request that he stop shooting in his yard while their baby was trying to sleep, Texas authorities said Saturday. The gunman then fled, prompting an ongoing manhunt.

Authorities charged Francisco Oropeza, 38, with five counts of murder and were searching for him Saturday morning, San Jacinto County Sheriff Greg Capers told The Washington Post. Authorities believed he was about two miles from the area and were working to apprehend him, he said.

Ten people were in the Cleveland, Tex., home during the shooting. Three women, a man and an 8-year-old boy were killed, Capers said. Five others survived, including three children.

Style?

WSS

59 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Style?

WSS

That's the MSM covering Bidens ass... I mean if men can get preggo... Every gun out there is an AR-15 style rifle , right?

On 4/29/2023 at 12:24 PM, cccjwh said:

This shooter doesn't look like them, so it'll be the fault of his group / classification to them. 

Whereas if it was a white guy, it would be a mental health issue, but they wouldn't do anything to increase access to healthcare or restrict access to guns

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This shooter doesn't look like them, so it'll be the fault of his group / classification to them. 

Whereas if it was a white guy, it would be a mental health issue, but they wouldn't do anything to increase access to healthcare or restrict access to guns

God you are one stupid fuck... You would never last 5 minutes in the neighborhood I grew up in... A panzy like you would get your lunch money taken from you on a daily basis... You are the epitome of a W I M P