THE BROWNS BOARD

The RnRHOF Is A Total Fucking JOKE!

nickers

So again.. This years Rock Hall inductees are an EPIC FAIL!.. I mean Don Cornelius.. Really?... He was the host of Soul Train for pete sake!. No Iron maiden or Warren Zevon.. What a fucking joke!.. Jann Wenner needs a full cranial lobotomy... And who the Fuck are DJ Kool Herc and Missy Elliot?... I never heard of these people...Jesus! This is total Horseshit!!!!

FvNKhPxWwAEhvOs.jpg

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, syd said:

I believe Jack White will make it in on his own 

Jack White blows.. Puhleeze..

On 5/3/2023 at 10:56 AM, nickers said:

So again.. This years Rock Hall inductees are an EPIC FAIL!.. I mean Don Cornelius.. Really?... He was the host of Soul Train for pete sake!. No Iron maiden or Warren Zevon.. What a fucking joke!.. Jann Wenner needs a full cranial lobotomy... And who the Fuck are DJ Kool Herc and Missy Elliot?... I never heard of these people...Jesus! This is total Horseshit!!!!

FvNKhPxWwAEhvOs.jpg

What a   WEAK  lame class of inductees in 2023 ..... to put it mildly.

On 5/5/2023 at 5:47 PM, syd said:

He blows.. Just because Jimmy Page jammed with him does not make him good..  There are 10 million Jack Whites out there.. Guys like Jack White are a dime a dozen..

21 hours ago, nickers said:

He blows.. Just because Jimmy Page jammed with him does not make him good..  There are 10 million Jack Whites out there.. Guys like Jack White are a dime a dozen..

LOL ya o.k nickers and by dime a dozen were you thinking of yourself  ? 

40 minutes ago, syd said:

LOL ya o.k nickers and by dime a dozen were you thinking of yourself  ? 

I wasn't talking about me you stupid loon... I never claimed I was great either,,, But I'm definitely no slouch.. But guys like Jack White you can find on a street corner... Stick to booze...  Because you obviously know nothing about talent...

26 minutes ago, syd said:

so you are saying Jack  White is great ? and you are just jealous  that you are one of the rabble stuck on a street corner ?

Quit while you're ahead drunkard...

Just now, syd said:

is Led Zeppelin in the rnr hof yet ?

Try typing in English , Table boi...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/3/2023 at 9:08 PM, syd said:

Rage got in before Soundarden ? hell Chris Cornell took La Rocha"s place to form Audioslave before going solo then back  to Soundgarden,then he died of a drug overdose

Cris Cornell hung himself, not a drug overdose