THE BROWNS BOARD

Carlson to Twitter?

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

https://radaronline.com/p/tucker-carlson-revamps-fox-news-show-on-twitter/

I'm actually not a fan of Twitter I do have an account, i think, but it's kind of a pain in the ass and cluttered. I suppose I could cast this to the smart TV.

It's actually a strange move because he won't be getting paid... Imagine that... or him and Musk have some kind of "arrangement in place" where he gets a percentage of advertisement even though he pays his $8 dollar fee.. I'm interested in how this will work... But boy the Dems on all fronts are melting down over this because now.. He can bring the show he wants to do without filters from the extreme MSM left... They want his content "Policed"... Which goes in violation of first amendment rights...

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

The left does not give a damn about the first amendment. Unless it pertains to them.

Absolutely. And while you can certainly find examples on both sides my take on the Bill of Rights is the same as it's been for a long time. The list of rules painted on Farmer Jones Barn wall and Animal Farm.

WSS 

5 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

His own DM show he was lying to you, and you nut jobs will go out of your way to continue watching him. That is a special kind of stupid. 😆

Says a nut job lefty Don Lemon, Whoopie Goldberg, Rachael Maddow, CNN watcher. It's quite telling.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

His own DM show he was lying to you, and you nut jobs will go out of your way to continue watching him. That is a special kind of stupid. 😆

says the nutjob who supports pedos and violence...

Well that seems to trigger the nut jobs. Bahahahaha

You guys enjoying being lied too, it's fucking hilarious.

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

23 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Well that seems to trigger the nut jobs. Bahahahaha

You guys enjoying being lied too, it's fucking hilarious.

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

Libtard cannot refute claim backed by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. ass kisser

c. Link to leftwing nutjob "source"

d. Ad hominem attack 

e. Swinging on Biden’s nutsack 

f.  combination of a, b, c, d, e, or f

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, nickers said:

And unfiltered... I LOVE IT!

Unfiltered is good I just wish it were on a more accessible outlet. Whoever the new network turns out to be to add competition they will have to polish up their interface and add a few more charismatic personalities. That means attracting the big money advertisers.

WSS

• Upvote 1

On 5/10/2023 at 10:23 AM, cccjwh said:

They're not very bright. As long as they're hearing what they want they don't care. 

On 5/11/2023 at 7:38 AM, Westside Steve said:

Unfiltered is good I just wish it were on a more accessible outlet. Whoever the new network turns out to be to add competition they will have to polish up their interface and add a few more charismatic personalities. That means attracting the big money advertisers.

WSS

Well now Elon Musk went bat shit stupid and hired WEF Exec Linda Yaccarino as the new CEO... I expect this wont end well.. She's the epitome of WOKE...