THE BROWNS BOARD

You guys ready to talk about something besides QB's yet???

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

Our Defense is horrible! DQ for the Pro Bowl ... stab me with broken fungo bat!

Braylon dropped another?

Did we game plan anything beyond a Kentucky playbook?

Can we capitalize on Josh Cribbs getting us great field position?

Did I mention that our Defense is horrible? Sean Jones even played better (although he still sucks) and McDonald is awful. Golf clap for Kamerion Wimbley ... nice play (singular). Did we see McGinest best game (still below average)?

We suck ... our game plan absolutely sucks.

DQ jackson? C'mon man, I told you he ain't no pro bowl player ... geez, don't insult this forum no mo.

Hi Jamal ... nice early runs, but where did ya go in crunch time?

Where's the win? where's the change?

(Drunk and going to bed now ... fun tailgate, Ottawa guys brought Yukon Jack and Syrup .... Dakota guys brought cigars .... Brady fags brough another loss)

Braylon dropped another?

Did we game plan anything beyond a Kentucky playbook?

Can we capitalize on Josh Cribbs getting us great field position?

Did I mention that our Defense is horrible? Sean Jones even played better (although he still sucks) and McDonald is awful. Golf clap for Kamerion Wimbley ... nice play (singular). Did we see McGinest best game (still below average)?

We suck ... our game plan absolutely sucks.

DQ jackson? C'mon man, I told you he ain't no pro bowl player ... geez, don't insult this forum no mo.

Hi Jamal ... nice early runs, but where did ya go in crunch time?

Where's the win? where's the change?

(Drunk and going to bed now ... fun tailgate, Ottawa guys brought Yukon Jack and Syrup .... Dakota guys brought cigars .... Brady fags brough another loss)

I believe we have threads covering all your concers, the search function is your friend.

icon_e_biggrin.gif

Guest ATENEARS
I believe we have threads covering all your concers, the search function is your friend.

icon_e_biggrin.gif

a week late ... can't figure out why (insert picture of shirtless Brady)

Braylon dropped another?

LOL! Oh man. I'll never forget how much fun I had the last time I drank Yukon Jack until I woke up and renamed that stuff stupid juice. How could something THAT fun get me THIS sick? "Flugel you won $200 at the talent show." I did? My wallet only had 1 Abe Lincoln in it. I had people coming up to me I've never seen before - "hey, do your Uncle Charlie from My 3 Sons for me." Uh-oh!

Anyway, I don't think Stan's MISSED a home game since we got our team back so let him vent. That Merletti Squid from Stadium Five-O actually had Stan in court proving he didn't throw bottles at bottlegate and Skippy won that sucker so don't take him on.

When he sobers up - he'll see we scored 30 points, rarely punted and didn't throw a single INT. If we scored 30 points on Baltimore and didn't throw an INT for a TD - what happens to that outcome? Nothing wrong with adding brain cells and accuracy to the huddle.

He's right about D'Qwell. I should have NEVER opened my yap and agreed he was improving this year because the last 2 weeks he looked like the same Wali Rainer type I saw in 2007, which means good enough for Detroit but not us. Our ILBers suck and #99 was a serious waste of cake and a 2nd round draft pick.

Losing SUCKS but it was nice to get EXCITED about a game for a change.

Jerome Harrison averaged over 10 yards a carry while Jamal Lewis looked like he was running uphill on a treadmill all night after a couple nice runs in the first quarter. I think that was probably the dumbest thing we did on offense all night. Not many penalties -no INTs and 1 fumble.

- Tom F. ($25 says Lums is on his 2nd bottle of champagne right about now)

I would start Harrison at running back and spell him with Lewis.

Not sure what I'd do with the defense, maybe request to play St. Louis every week?

I completely agree with this! Also mix Wright into it.

Jamal is close to done as an every down back. Harrison has shown promise,

Give him a f'in chance already!

Doug

Guest Masters
I would start Harrison at running back and spell him with Lewis.

Not sure what I'd do with the defense, maybe request to play St. Louis every week?

I completely agree with this! Also mix Wright into it.

Jamal is close to done as an every down back. Harrison has shown promise,

Give him a f'in chance already!

Doug

Where was Harrison in the 2nd half?!?!?!?!!?

earlier i heard we haven't beaten Denver since 1990.......some things never change.

players have to write signs for the fans to understand their role.......loud on offense, half-hearted>>>quiet on D.......again, some things never change. we think we're good fans because we discuss the team morning noon and night and have endured all this pain (me included)...and then on gameday we cheer when we want.

--it's all over the place--

none of that means shit at the end of the day.

where'd all the friggin cowbells go? do we need a dude in a fireman's hat conducting or what?

and DB's going for stats instead of making tackles really pisses me off.....

icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif

iron sharpens iron. starting to wonder if the browns are even made of metal.

Guest Masters
#99 was a serious waste of cake and a 2nd round draft pick.
agreed. and it's just a job to him. you can't buy heart and even if you could he has none to buy.

at least not so far in Cleveland.

Like DA, he is on a contract that CLE can wash their hands of at years end

Guest Masters
I still believe rush 3 drop the rest back isn't doing us a single damn favor.

Sadly, that is all CLE can do. They brought 4 or more most of the night and the secondary got torched. If I see one more LB or DL miss a sack by trying to be a "big man" with the hit.....Ugh.

But at the end of the day, I walked away from this game with a overall better feeling than the Giants game. At least I know the DA experiement should be all but a distant memory.

Archived