THE BROWNS BOARD

This should concern more people

wesley clark - a disgraced super-ego big mouth weasel. I guess he is close to being a napoleon figure. like mattis.

In war planning, of course all scenarios are considered, and contingency plans theoretically "planned".

To use it as a public/political attention-getter - really low life.

51 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

wesley clark - a disgraced super-ego big mouth weasel. I guess he is close to being a napoleon figure. like mattis.

In war planning, of course all scenarios are considered, and contingency plans theoretically "planned".

To use it as a public/political attention-getter - really low life.

Regardless. As an old piece hippie when I was a kid that I wised up and realized that that was a stupid position. I have no problem with bombing the shit out of some asshole if it is advantageous to the United States of america. Or propping up a dictator for the same reason.

I might be convinced that Afghanistan was a worthwhile effort if in fact we're going to cash in on the rare earth minerals in the ground. Otherwise fuck them. If I could think of some profit that would come from propping Up Zalensky I might change my mind. Just to keep the open channel of bribes to the Democrat Party isn't good enough. Wiping at Saddam Hussein to make sure the second largest oil Reserve was traded in US dollars would make sense.

But let's be honest about why we are going over to blow the shit out of somebody.

WSS

13 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Regardless. Aas an old piece hippie when I was a kid that I wised up and realized that that was a stupid position. I have no problem with bombing the shit out of some asshole if it is advantageous to the United States of america. Or propping up a dictator for the same reason.

I might be convinced that Afghanistan was a worthwhile effort if in fact we're going to cash in on the rare earth minerals in the ground. Otherwise fuck them. If I could think of some profit that would come from propping Up solensky I might change my mind. Just to keep the open channel of bribes to the Democrat Party isn't good enough. Wiping at Saddam Hussein to make sure the second largest oil Reserve was traded in US dollars would make sense.

But let's be honest about why we are going over to blow the shit out of somebody.

WSS

Bingo...

20 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Regardless. As an old piece hippie when I was a kid that I wised up and realized that that was a stupid position. I have no problem with bombing the shit out of some asshole if it is advantageous to the United States of america. Or propping up a dictator for the same reason.

I might be convinced that Afghanistan was a worthwhile effort if in fact we're going to cash in on the rare earth minerals in the ground. Otherwise fuck them. If I could think of some profit that would come from propping Up Zalensky I might change my mind. Just to keep the open channel of bribes to the Democrat Party isn't good enough. Wiping at Saddam Hussein to make sure the second largest oil Reserve was traded in US dollars would make sense.

WSS

yep.