THE BROWNS BOARD

Biopolitics. Left-Wing ideology as a biological phenomenon​

FY56

e983b486-43cf-435d-9507-0ac4593de9be_1200x1200.thumb.jpg.4dfd58a2bd40adc86b062a2e42fc1c7d.jpgThe Leftist Personality: Left-Wing ideology is a biological The Leftist Personality: Left-Wing ideology is a biological phenomenon (substack.com)

2. Leftism and Physical Biology

Countless studies have shown that physical characteristics closely align with political orientation. AI facial recognition can accurately predict a person’s political alignment 72% of the time, outperforming chance (50%) and human estimation (55%) [3].

Taller [4] and more attractive [5] people are more likely to identify as Right-Wing and more likely to actively support Right-Wing parties, policies, and politicians. In America, Australia, and Europe, Right-Wing politicians are more likely to be physically attractive than their Left-Wing counterparts [6].

Contents

1. 1. Defining “Leftism”

2. 2. Leftism and Physical Biology

3. 3. Leftist Psychology 101

4. 4. Left- and Right-Wing Moral Foundations

5. 5. Conclusion: A profile of the average Leftist

6. 6. Addendum: On Leftist ideological hegemony

7. 7. Sources

8. The Leftist Personality: Left-Wing ideology is a biological phenomenon (substack.com)

9 minutes ago, FY56 said:

My oh my look at those faces. Oozing with wisdom. They know so much that isn't true.

which one is the woodpecker, I wonder..... that is a bunch of people that look like they should be in a secluded ranch way out in the desert in California.... (charles manson reference)

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

which one is the woodpecker, I wonder..... that is a bunch of people that look like they should be in a secluded ranch way out in the desert in California.... (charles manson reference)

They all look like demonic losers.. Every last one of them...

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

and which one is horrta.....?

LOL... Look for the whine glass... 🤣

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Woody is in the top row at the very end. Wow, he actually does resemble a woodpecker.

CCCP is in the 3rd row, the 5th one from the left with the red and yellow hair. Eyes wide open like the nut job that he is.

MJP is the one right next to Woody. He's without his Belushi sunglasses and hat.

Neo is in the 3rd row second from right.

They didn't allow Hoortas photo because they thought he would make the rest of them look bad.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

image.png.3e5db9d70f5e8fc0b2b4c09edac896b2.png                     Just look at the Beak!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Vambo said:

image.png.3e5db9d70f5e8fc0b2b4c09edac896b2.png                     Just look at the Beak!

Nailed it!

9 hours ago, Axe said:

Yikes. He nailed that. I have to go read up on a few books this winter....

lefties are completely dominated by their emotions, it's all they know as to seeing the world around them.

Totally distorted, hating when their emotions are bad, loving anything that makes them "feel" more superior than they are.