THE BROWNS BOARD

Carlson

what he didn't mention, btw, is the george soros connection.

soros is the "darth vader" of world economic chaos. been mentioning him for years.

and the reason ? how about: (2022)

So, to summarize:

soros fund takes in blackrock, Tucker criticizes blackrock and soros,

and Tucker is out.

Sound dangerous to everybody else with any common sense?

so the enemy of America is the globalists' "one world government", which of course,

soros runs a lot of.

And all those corrupt dirtbags in our government?

They are happily selling America out, because they would have a place in that

"one world gov".

and anyone who significantly opposes them, is out.

IT's a war for our culture and our country and our freedom folks.

Fox News Wednesday notified Tucker Carlson's lawyers that the former prime-time anchor violated his contract with the network when he launched his own Twitter show on Tuesday, according to a copy of a letter obtained by Axios.

Why it matters: A breach of contract claim sets Fox News up to explore potential legal action against Carlson, a move that would intensify the already thorny public battle between the two parties.

Scoop: Fox News says Tucker Carlson breached his contract (axios.com)

image.gif.54a1cb1f427203e52751fb629967f2cb.gif

13 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Fox News Wednesday notified Tucker Carlson's lawyers that the former prime-time anchor violated his contract with the network when he launched his own Twitter show on Tuesday, according to a copy of a letter obtained by Axios.

Why it matters: A breach of contract claim sets Fox News up to explore potential legal action against Carlson, a move that would intensify the already thorny public battle between the two parties.

Scoop: Fox News says Tucker Carlson breached his contract (axios.com)

image.gif.54a1cb1f427203e52751fb629967f2cb.gif

but section 230 will be the kryptonite 

FOX will have to pound sand and Carlson continues to turn and burn.

macho man randy savage.gif

2 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

but section 230 will be the kryptonite 

FOX will have to pound sand and Carlson continues to turn and burn.

macho man randy savage.gif

Regardless Twitter has probably not the platform of choice for the age group that watches and appreciates carlton. And I don't think Newsmax has the money or the gravitas to compete.

Too bad the lefties are stupid and just hate him as a knee-jerk reaction to Fox or conservatism or whatever. I can't imagine that they love the pharmaceutical companies the huge investment conglomerates or the neocons.

WSS

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes I'm sure it's all just blind hatred and not a reaction to the things Tucker says, does, and stands for... 

So speaking of knee-jerk reactions because people just naturally what do hate conservatives what exactly are the things he says that offend you? If you've been following the context of this particuWSlar thread.

WSS 

12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So speaking of knee-jerk reactions because people just naturally what do hate conservatives what exactly are the things he says that offend you? If you've been following the context of this particuWSlar thread.

WSS 

This is where I provide examples of Tuckers dog whistle to white nationalists and you say "blah blah blah liberal blah blah blah you call everyone you don't like racist blah blah blah"

We can save ourselves the trouble

And fyi, by definition it isn't a knee jerk reaction if he's been saying the same stuff for years and the reaction has been the same for years

Though it is hilarious seeing all of his personal texts. It's clear he's just playing this shit up for his audience because it resonates with them, which is concerning in its own. He's a trust fund kid with etop education and networking. The exact type of elite he tells his audience to hate. And yet he's built this empire based on lies and saying whatever the fans want. 

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It's clear he's just playing this shit up for his audience because it resonates with them, which is concerning in its own. He's a trust fund kid with etop education and networking. The exact type of elite he tells his audience to hate. And yet he's built this empire based on lies and saying whatever the fans want. 

Funny, you just described Joe Biden and his minions. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This is where I provide examples of Tuckers dog whistle to white nationalists and you say "blah blah blah liberal blah blah blah you call everyone you don't like racist blah blah blah"

And fyi, by definition it isn't a knee jerk reaction if he's been saying the same stuff for years and the reaction has been the same for years

Though it is hilarious seeing all of his personal texts. It's clear he's just playing this shit up for his audience because it resonates with them, which is concerning in its own. He's a trust fund kid with etop education and networking. The exact type of elite he tells his audience to hate. And yet he's built this empire based on lies and saying whatever the fans want. 

Wow White nationalists again. I'm slightly disappointed this is the response you came up with. But not really shocked.

Trust fund. So what? I would have to guess that many of the ideologists you respect and follow our multimillionaires at the very least.

WSS

8 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Wow White nationalists again. I'm slightly disappointed this is the response you came up with. But not really shocked.

Trust fund. So what? I would have to guess that many of the ideologists you respect and follow our multimillionaires at the very least.

WSS

You're missing the point. You're missing what Tucker says. You're missing the hypocrisy with his background. 

Let's not waste anymore time. 

21 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You're missing the point. You're missing what Tucker says. You're missing the hypocrisy with his background. 

Let's not waste anymore time. 

Actually my friend you are missing the point and by a wide margin. Are you claiming that fox fired him because of white nationalist dog whistle shit? Are you fucking kidding me?

And I watched his opening monologue on a fairly regular basis for quite a while. If he has been at odds with any Rich liberals it's because they are hypocritical liberals not because they are rich.

And speaking of typical Woody it's time to stop wasting time once you've been proved wrong once again. Thanks.

WSS

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

He knows how to get money from nut jobs. Waiting for the gofundme to pop up after Fox takes his golden parachute away. Morons mooning over another trust fund baby that hasn't work a day of his life. Hate trumps common sense every time for these nut jobs.

5 hours ago, cccjwh said:

He knows how to get money from nut jobs. Waiting for the gofundme to pop up after Fox takes his golden parachute away. Morons mooning over another trust fund baby that hasn't work a day of his life. Hate trumps common sense every time for these nut jobs.

Maybe he can launch some NFTs too? 

A right wing fool and his money are soon parted 

On 6/8/2023 at 9:46 AM, MLD Woody said:

Yes I'm sure it's all just blind hatred and not a reaction to the things Tucker says, does, and stands for... 

Oh yes,  I never liked that sneaky lying snake Tucker (good name for him rhymes with ______ lol) Carlson.   Just a feeling about him, maybe his pushing the donald gump  BIG LIE so easily.    lol.

7 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Oh yes,  I never liked that sneaky lying snake Tucker (good name for him rhymes with ______ lol) Carlson.   Just a feeling about him, maybe his pushing the donald gump  BIG LIE so easily.    lol.

Whether you or the Woodpecker liked his show or not that's not the point of why he was fired. This is Fox News we're talking about. They appealed people that the Woodpecker hates. They don't care about the reasons that you or the Woodpecker hate him. Also it's hypocritical for the lefties to all of a sudden be on the side of big Pharmacy and the neocons. But that's basically because they don't pay attention to any reasons for anything just stupid blind hatred.

WSS

Plus, for anybody that's not an absolute lunatic, think about the Vietnam war. Carlson was accused of allowing commentary on his show that he privately said he didn't believe. When the Nixon Administration was giving out press releases about casualties in Vietnam which now we know were between an accurate and complete bullshit do you think every newscaster believe those numbers as gospel? Or not? Just their job to report not to contradict the news sources or their guests.

WSS