THE BROWNS BOARD

Meatball Ron, Culture War President

MLD Woody

41 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Yes.

And these are tomato plants.

IMG_4340.jpeg

He lost any credibility he could've had in this thread... He's clearly the biggest dip shit on this board... In my mind.. Life begins at conception... Always did... Always will.. I understand there are special circumstances where a decision is made in a life threatening emergency.. Spare the mother or spare the child and that's one decision I would not want to be faced with... I can only imagine the anguish a family goes through during a crises of this nature.. But again.. If you are going to do Adult things like having Sex, Procreation , etc.. Then be a responsible person.. Raise the child.. Or give up the child to a good loving family who otherwise couldn't have children.. The child/baby deserves a fighting chance... It's not a child's fault if it's parents are incompetent morons..

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nickers said:

He lost any credibility he could've had in this thread... He's clearly the biggest dip shit on this board... In my mind.. Life begins at conception... Always did... Always will.. I understand there are special circumstances where a decision is made in a life threatening emergency.. Spare the mother or spare the child and that's one decision I would not want to be faced with... I can only imagine the anguish a family goes through during a crises of this nature.. But again.. If you are going to do Adult things like having Sex, Procreation , etc.. Then be a responsible person.. Raise the child.. Or give up the child to a good loving family who otherwise couldn't have children.. The child/baby deserves a fighting chance... It's not a child's fault if it's parents are incompetent morons..

Outstanding post. Life can be tough, there are tough issues. The left uses tough issues as a political dagger, and will expand every law to fit their power agenda.

The truth is, abortions to save the life of the Mother is about ONE PERCENT of pregnancies.

ONE PERCENT.

So, when they say "oh, yeah, but what about the life of the mother" I say,

what about the millions of abortions that have NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT ?

obaMao supports unlimited abortion. pba, some even support abortion after a few weeks after being born.

There is no depravity they don't support anymore. It's a marxist revolutionary fight, they don't care how asinine they sound, or how they contradict science, nothin.

https://www.hli.org/resources/abortion-to-save-life-of-mother/

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, nickers said:

You think unwanted pregnancy only happens when two people are "incompetent morons"

Wow, you sound like an incompetent moron

16 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You think unwanted pregnancy only happens when two people are "incompetent morons"

And you sound like an angry asshole which you are.. You are the epitome of "DIP SHIT!

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Really? 

Because that's a picture of a mouse embryo 

I’m hoping you understand life?

you really feel like you got ya?

life is so awesome that even you should be able to appreciate it.

it will be a part of you soon.

you will see life like you never have before!

don’t fight it birdgirl!  God is amazing.  As is life.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

how old are you Nickers? serious question

Not as old as Cal... And not a young kid.. I'm 58.. retired.. And living on a golf course... And damn thankful for the life, Family and friends I have.. Never asked for much out of life... While things could always be better.. I'm not one to complain.. Just taking life one good day at a time...

I love how Peckermouth cries about how he views the political forum as a shit stain on the Browns board when he's getting embarrassed, but doesn't seem to notice said shit stain on his chin and upper lip when he thinks he isn't.. 🤣

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The vast majority of unwanted pregnancies are the result of being irresponsible.

You think all pregnancies due to rape lead to abortion, therefore it is imperative we keep abortion legal, when actually most victims of rape choose to keep their babies.

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

The vast majority of unwanted pregnancies are the result of being irresponsible.

You think all pregnancies due to rape lead to abortion, therefore it is imperative we keep abortion legal, when actually most victims of rape choose to keep their babies.

I never said I think that at all. I've never said anything close to that. 

Swing and a miss Gorka 

10 hours ago, nickers said:

Not as old as Cal... And not a young kid.. I'm 58.. retired.. And living on a golf course... And damn thankful for the life, Family and friends I have.. Never asked for much out of life... While things could always be better.. I'm not one to complain.. Just taking life one good day at a time...

Well then maybe you'll grow up in your 60s

But then again, other data points on this board make that seem unlikely 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I never said I think that at all. I've never said anything close to that. 

Swing and a miss Gorka 

But you said that Nickers believes unwanted pregnancies only happen because of incompetence.

Do you think you're the only one around here allowed to presume or assume things about another?

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

But you said that Nickers believes unwanted pregnancies only happen because of incompetence.

Do you think you're the only one around here allowed to presume or assume things about another?

I invite you to read his post. If you want to knit pick his post, where the intent was very clear, while making up things out of thin air for me to try and do some comparison, go ahead. You couldn't be more incorrect but it's clear this back and forth won't go anywhere. 

Have the last word

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I invite you to read his post. If you want to knit pick his post, where the intent was very clear, while making up things out of thin air for me to try and do some comparison, go ahead. You couldn't be more incorrect but it's clear this back and forth won't go anywhere. 

Have the last word

Instead of me reading his post, rather you should.

I see nothing outrageous here:

I understand there are special circumstances where a decision is made in a life threatening emergency.. Spare the mother or spare the child and that's one decision I would not want to be faced with... I can only imagine the anguish a family goes through during a crises of this nature.. But again.. If you are going to do Adult things like having Sex, Procreation , etc.. Then be a responsible person.. Raise the child.. Or give up the child to a good loving family who otherwise couldn't have children.

You were nitpicking over something that wasn't even there.

Now be quiet, not another word from you.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Well then maybe you'll grow up in your 60s

But then again, other data points on this board make that seem unlikely 

🖕😂🖕

21 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Instead of me reading his post, rather you should.

I see nothing outrageous here:

I understand there are special circumstances where a decision is made in a life threatening emergency.. Spare the mother or spare the child and that's one decision I would not want to be faced with... I can only imagine the anguish a family goes through during a crises of this nature.. But again.. If you are going to do Adult things like having Sex, Procreation , etc.. Then be a responsible person.. Raise the child.. Or give up the child to a good loving family who otherwise couldn't have children.

You were nitpicking over something that wasn't even there.

Now be quiet, not another word from you.

He has selective reading deficiencies...

15 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

see woodpecker get owned. see woodpecker change subject again, ad nauseam.

Yeah , He's owned by the Fag cum swilling Liberals