THE BROWNS BOARD

Meatball Ron, Culture War President

MLD Woody

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh, well if a right wing think tank doesn't like it...

You stooge

back to being a woodpecker, AGAIN. Did you READ the article? you can not possibly legitimately defend that frantic political pullout as a good thing. and all the garbage in the "infrastructure bill" ?????

slur away, but you are making a feathered ass of yourself.

well, woodpecker, we TOLD YOU a long time ago, now it's egg on your beak.

first trans state lawmaker - your idol?

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/06/23/whistleblowers-doj-told-irs-not-to-interview-bidens-family-members-or-ask-questions-about-big-guy-dad-n766256

First trans state lawmaker in US arrested on charges of distributing 'child sexual abuse images'

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/06/23/whistleblowers-doj-told-irs-not-to-interview-bidens-family-members-or-ask-questions-about-big-guy-dad-n766256

First trans state lawmaker in US arrested on charges of distributing 'child sexual abuse images'

Woody is dreaming about fellating him/her... LOL

12 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

3 hours ago, nickers said:

Woody is dreaming about fellating him/her... LOL

So I imagine you've both gone after the Catholic Church for all of the actual pedophilia they facilitated, right?

I mean, if your trans panic is all about the kids then the Catholic Church is statistically a much, much bigger problem 

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

But damn, it's so easy to get stupid people wound up. 

"No one cares five years ago. Now..."

Exactly. A sad, ignorant base whipped into a frenzy by their fears and ignorance 

Are you referring to gun control nuts here?

48 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So I imagine you've both gone after the Catholic Church for all of the actual pedophilia they facilitated, right?

I mean, if your trans panic is all about the kids then the Catholic Church is statistically a much, much bigger problem 

another ignorant diversion and change of subject. I have never dissed the entire Catholic church for those sickening problems. It happened in the boy scouts. You are the one who is a total, mouthy BIGOT that slurs entire classes of people for no good reason.

We TOLD YOU that there are ELEMENTS of the same - perversion - in the ranks of illegals...and trans.....and gays....

You ignorantly always? paint with an unlimited general slur brush on groups. Do you FEEL it makes you look superior somehow?

IT seems you accept ALL deviant behavior that suits you politically. That is really sad.

People on the left happily? dwell on their feelings of self-worth and uniqueness - they feel "special". No principles, no values, no respect for anything or anyone, not even for themselves. They compensate, I think, by riduculing anything that is respected and valued by anyone else.

and so it goes. peck, peck, peck, incessant peck.

12 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

another ignorant diversion and change of subject. I have never dissed the entire Catholic church for those sickening problems. It happened in the boy scouts. You are the one who is a total, mouthy BIGOT that slurs entire classes of people for no good reason.

We TOLD YOU that there are ELEMENTS of the same - perversion - in the ranks of illegals...and trans.....and gays....

You ignorantly always? paint with an unlimited general slur brush on groups. Do you FEEL it makes you look superior somehow?

IT seems you accept ALL deviant behavior that suits you politically. That is really sad.

People on the left happily? dwell on their feelings of self-worth and uniqueness - they feel "special". No principles, no values, no respect for anything or anyone, not even for themselves. They compensate, I think, by riduculing anything that is respected and valued by anyone else.

Cal you can't argue with a lost , sick , indoctrinated soul...  He's been trained like a seal... He'll do what and vote anyway the coward pedo libs tell him too..

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I'm still amazed by your complete lack of self awareness

Your ability to bitch and moan and play the victim card to then turn around and immediately do the thing you're complaining about. 

If you're going to tell groomer and use one story to go on a crusade against all LGBTQ folks (you are) then you MUST be going after the Catholic Church even more. I mean, if you actually care about the kids, they're a much more established and legitimate threat. 

(And give me a fucking break, you stereotype about groups you don't like constantly...)

4 hours ago, nickers said:

Cal you can't argue with a lost , sick , indoctrinated soul...  He's been trained like a seal... He'll do what and vote anyway the coward pedo libs tell him too..

Says the pedo...

The pedo that goes on little raging tantrums in posts constantly about things he doesn't like

I hope the kids you touched got help

56 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Says the pedo...

The pedo that goes on little raging tantrums in posts constantly about things he doesn't like

I hope the kids you touched got help

You mean the ones you touch on a daily basis you fag pedo GROOMER Motherfucker!...

46 minutes ago, Axe said:

Ya bruised his labia with that one 🤣

Stop it!!  You'll make his/her clitty throb!

43 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

a-mouse-embryo-developing-57707247.jpg

This is a child?

Figures.. Only you would be this callous and sick... You are mental... This just proves it right here... You belong in a Sanitarium... You need Thorazine and lots of it..

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So no then?

WOW.. You are totally DAFT!... IMAOOOO!!.. Your poor parents must be totally ashamed of you,... You're a sick fuck... you proved it...

truth is, they want this board shut down, and they will happily initiate the most stupid arguments on their side, they will name call forever, they will compare apples to acorns, they will change every subject to contrived controversy, they will ask the most asinine and stupid "in your face" fake questions.......etc etc etc etc....

to screw up the board so they can whine about not being able to control it.

woody has said it, hoorta has said it, etc etc etc. They want it shut down.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

truth is, they want this board shut down, and they will happily initiate the most stupid arguments on their side, they will name call forever, they will compare apples to acorns, they will change every subject to contrived controversy, they will ask the most asinine and stupid "in your face" fake questions.......etc etc etc etc....

to screw up the board so they can whine about not being able to control it.

woody has said it, hoorta has said it, etc etc etc. They want it shut down.

This political board is a shit stain on Browns fabric and the browns board. The racist, bigoted, anti vaxx, anto LGBTQ, anti academic, anti expert, pro Qanon, pro conspiracy theory filth and nonsense posted on here make all browns fans look bad. It should be removed just to help the perception of the forum as a whole. 

But if that happened you MAGA right wing fools would move this nonsense into the actual football forum and get yourself banned. It's here to keep your bullshit isolated. 

Also amazing your total blindness in blaming others for the shit you do constantly. But you're politically blind. No surprise there. 

11 minutes ago, nickers said:

WOW.. You are totally DAFT!... IMAOOOO!!.. Your poor parents must be totally ashamed of you,... You're a sick fuck... you proved it...

And you're a sad, pathetic old man raging at his computer when he should be enjoying his last few years on this earth. You're sad, pathetic, and a terrible place for any younger individual to end up. You're raging and bitching at a changing world you don't understand as you fight to be on the wrong side of history. You're the old fool protesting about interracial marriage from back in the day. 

Call your grandkids. 

If they still pick up

• Haha 1

oh, my, woodpecker. we have you triggered ? no, you have triggered yourself.

emotionally, you figure I play the victim? how?  emotionally, you think I sterotype, so it's the same thing as you dissing entire political opposition groups? I try to talk SUBcultures, and ELEMENTS OF GROUPS.

most of us know the difference - we're just trying to explain . For the thousandth time - you support all the illegals coming in as "they just want a better life" but you do the same generalization about ALL CHRISTIANS, ALL anti-abortionists, ALL STRAIGHT PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT LEFTWING, etc etc etc.

you are just an emotionalistic liar and trouble causer in the name of anything anti-American and anti-perversion.

must be hell to be as unhappy as you are. that is sad.

and, once again. I nailed it with you - you ADMIT you want the board gone. Thanks for confirming what you are really trying to do.

Your arguments and slurs make zero sense most all the time - I've thought for a long time there was an ulterior motive, then your nanny admitted that he wanted the board shut down because he can't control it.

sad. wannabe dicktaters.

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And you're a sad, pathetic old man raging at his computer when he should be enjoying his last few years on this earth. You're sad, pathetic, and a terrible place for any younger individual to end up. You're raging and bitching at a changing world you don't understand as you fight to be on the wrong side of history. You're the old fool protesting about interracial marriage from back in the day. 

Call your grandkids. 

If they still pick up

You are a dope head... Imaooo...