THE BROWNS BOARD

3rd Party Presidential Candidate

Axe

• Axe changed the title to 3rd Party Presidential Candidate
8 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I agree, it’s like voting for a shit sandwich or a shit sandwich with mustard.

I'm all for Trump's policies but he says too much he doesn't need to say and that makes him too divisive..  Biden is simply an embarrassment.  Harris is unthinkable..

If and when there's a candidate who is allied with the way I think things should be done I will certainly put my support behind him/her. Also not to turn this into a Trump versus Biden thread I would just like to point out that trump, and just about all of his stated policies, is pretty moderate. But if there is any kind of a chance Manchin / Kennedy would be interesting. But whether you call it the Deep State or the ruling class I don't see the will of the people getting out of the gate.

WSS 

the entire vaccine was a shit show of epic proportions.

the entire response to the wuhan flu should never be forgotten.

people should go to jail for a very long time.   “A pandemic of the unvaccinated “   At that point people should of really known what a farce the vaccine was.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Shit, at least Trump took the vaccine 

Actually he fast tracked it while your candidate said she wouldn't take it if it came from Trump. Not until after the Crooked election did your candidate start bragging about it and misrepresenting it's effectiveness. But let's try to keep focus on the original post.

WSS 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Westside Steve said:

Actually he fast tracked it well your candidate said she wouldn't take it if it came from trump. Not until after the Crooked election did your candidate start bragging about it and misrepresenting it's effectiveness. But let's try to keep focus on the original post.

WSS 

This was focused on the original post. It was a comment about RFK. 

Just because you didn't like the comment doesn't mean it wasn't on topic. 

Also love you making your own comments, that are more off topic, and ending your post with "but let's get back on topic"...

And if you want to start patrolling threads for replies not on topic you have plenty of work to do with other posters. 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

This was focused on the original post. It was a comment about RFK. 

Just because you didn't like the comment doesn't mean it wasn't on topic. 

Also love you making your own comments, that are more off topic, and ending your post with "but let's get back on topic"...

And if you want to start patrolling threads for replies not on topic you have plenty of work to do with other posters. 

I'll do what the fuck I want but thanks for the tip. Isn't it about time for you to switch the subject to gun confiscation or white supremacists?

WSS 

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

the entire vaccine was a shit show of epic proportions.

the entire response to the wuhan flu should never be forgotten.

people should go to jail for a very long time.   “A pandemic of the unvaccinated “   At that point people should of really known what a farce the vaccine was.

And yet... We still have these

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/

Hey, if we're lucky the next pandemic will 1) have a vaccine immediately and 2) be more deadly. Let all of the anti vaxxers and anti medical "lions" show us "sheep" how it's done!

Just now, Westside Steve said:

I'll do what the fuck I want but thanks for the tip. Isn't it about time for you to switch the subject to gun confiscation or white supremacists?

WSS 

See, you have no interest in actually staying on topic. So miss me with your earlier bullshit. 

As this thread unravels just try to comprehend it wasn't me that did it. 

But yeah, do whatever you want mr mod. You got this. 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

See, you have no interest in actually staying on topic. So miss me with your earlier bullshit. 

As this thread unravels just try to comprehend it wasn't me that did it. 

But yeah, do whatever you want mr mod. You got this. 

I think you guys are kidding yourselves if you think that a third party is going to be a panacea. I don't think you would support a moderate.

WSS