THE BROWNS BOARD

Climate change: World's hottest day since records began

MLD Woody

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-66104822

The world's average temperature reached a new high on Monday 3 July, topping 17 degrees Celsius for the first time.

US researchers said the new record was the highest in any instrumental record dating back to the end of the 19th century.

Scientists believe a combination of a natural weather event known as El Niño and mankind's ongoing emissions of carbon dioxide are driving the heat.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The world's average temperature reached a new high on Monday 3 July, topping 17 degrees Celsius for the first time.

US researchers said the new record was the highest in any instrumental record dating back to the end of the 19th century.

Scientists believe a combination of a natural weather event known as El Niño and mankind's ongoing emissions of carbon dioxide are driving the heat.

Bullshit..

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, nickers said:

Bullshit..

Denial... Like breathing that Canadian wildfire smoke? Hmmmm? Got it- it's those damn Jewish Space Lasers at work again.  :D    

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Denial... Like breathing that Canadian wildfire smoke? Hmmmm? Got it- it's those damn Jewish Space Lasers at work again.  :D    

Denial my ass... They have been pushing this climate BS time and again and coming up empty... The earth goes through cycles.. At has done so since it has been here.. And will continue to do so until it ceases... Keep drinking the climate swill..

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

The Arctic Ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to the Commerce Department yesterday from the Consulate at Bergen, Norway.

Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard of temperatures in the Arctic zone.

Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes.

Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the gulf stream still very warm

Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while at many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared.

Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while vast shoals of herring and smelts which have never before ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds.

Within a few years it is predicted that due to the ice melt the sea will rise and make most coast cities uninhabitable.

I must apologize.

I neglected to mention that this report was from November 2, 1922 as reported by the AP and published in The Washington Post 101 years ago.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Easier just to ignore it, huh?

Thanks for fucking the Earth up on the way out you old pedo

Yes. Easier and just as effective that's the irony.

But it's nice to see the guy that wants to teach 8-year-old boys how to suck cock calls somebody else a pedo.

(By the way wasn't it one of your climate vigilities that started those fires?)

WSS

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Just another inconvenient truth our resident soy boy forgot to mention.

Plus Woody just a reminder I think Millennials are now the largest generation out there? Correct? So really the ball is in your court. You can keep passing policies that make the United States sink further and further into a non-productive morass and pass laws requiring people to only use devices that are powered by fairy dust and cat piss.

WSS

• Haha 4

Maybe you should stop using your computer and cell phone in protest....among a slew of other innovations his generation helped to create.

At the same time you'll be helping to "save the planet".

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

I don't deny! Records are made to be broken!

In 1979, (that would be 44 years ago) the world high temperature was 16.92.  That makes 17.01 a whopping .09-degree increase.

That would be 9 hundredths of a degree for those who can't grasp numbers very well.

The green mafia loses its collective mind

Despite crazy predictions that have failed to come true, the insanity around climate policies keeps getting more extreme

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/green-mafia-loses-collective-mind

One of the few advantages that come with age – and believe me, there aren’t many – is that one can look back at all the predictions made by futurists that turned out to be wrong. 

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Easier just to ignore it, huh?

You are the gift that keeps giving... Your arrogance coupled with your stupidity is pure entertainment... Keep reaching for the ground Mr.Groomer Inc.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Perhaps you or the woodpecker could post the actual quote. Let me repeat: the actual quote. Thank you.

WSS

Oh right, the "I'm just asking questions" technique of pretending to not be an insane moron when you absolutely are

6994bfc520f00e17854db82931c9f03767-mtg-f

Defend MTG if you'd like Steve. Very stupid hill to die on

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

This is classic trolling by birdgirl.

it's sad for him - never learns, never admits facts, pretends he cares about science, and he STILL supports every perversion of morality in America.

Meanwhile:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/earth-reached-the-hottest-temperature-ever-recorded-on-the-4th-of-july/ar-AA1dt1OM

Earth reached the hottest temperature ever recorded on the 4th of July

Oh right, the "I'm just asking questions" technique of pretending to not be an insane moron when you absolutely are

6994bfc520f00e17854db82931c9f03767-mtg-f

Defend MTG if you'd like Steve. Very stupid hill to die on

Please except my apology but as we all know my eyesight kind of sucks and the formatting of this cut and paste screenshot isn't very good. If you would be so kind as to underline the exact quote I would be appreciative. Or one where Donald J Trump, as the wino has accused him of before, stated that it was Israeli laser beams that cause the fires. 

https://opticsmag.com/can-a-laser-pointer-start-a-fire/

WSS 

21 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Paige Spiranac shows off American flag bikini for Fourth of July

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

so, woodpecker, it's science. dark colors absorb sunlight. That gets dark colors hotter than light colors.

See, people in tropical climates wear white. They do not wear dark brown or black, etc. for the most part.

Since you never read links, here's your sign:

800553831c8e17a67ccc6add96e5a442.jpg&f=1

so, they measured the GROUND TEMPERATURE ? Nice try lefty looney little bird. Again, you made yourself a bunch of bird poop.

Woody Woodpecker

just in case the first one didn't do the job for woodpecker. Seriously, Woody, watch that video  VAmbo posted. Let us know what you...feel about it.

light-and-color-19-728.jpg?cb=1256722596

Millions have bought into the climate change rhetoric, and the numbers are increasing. Mass ignorance.

Billions are being poured into climate change strategies that will have zero impact on the climate. None, zero, nada. That is a fact. There is where the mass ignorance is.

It's all about the money.

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Millions have bought into the climate change rhetoric, and the numbers are increasing. Mass ignorance.

Billions are being poured into climate change strategies that will have zero impact on the climate. None, zero, nada. That is a fact. There is where the mass ignorance is.

and political persuasion, and free stuff.

• Upvote 1

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/eight-important-facts-not-opinions-that-totally-debunk/

Blaming methane and nitrous oxide for contributing to climate change is now being used as an excuse to steal farms from their owners and otherwise (under ESG mandates) destroy agriculture. Yet the truth is that the incidence of methane is just TWO parts per million, totally insignificant. This graph shows the small effect of carbon dioxide and the truly minuscule effect of methane and nitrous oxide compared to water vapor.

• Sad 1

On 7/5/2023 at 8:15 AM, Westside Steve said:

Yes. Easier and just as effective that's the irony.

But it's nice to see the guy that wants to teach 8-year-old boys how to suck cock calls somebody else a pedo.

WSS

Thanks for Exhibit A why I don't waste my time here anymore Steve. 

7 hours ago, FY56 said:

Like sucking some Canadian file fire  smoke? FWIW, I wasn't particularly keen on it. How about over in Greece? Warming planet is just a "cycle", whatever FY.   So let's do nothing?  I haven't checked the data, but I'm willing to bet- the evidence is 9-1  the deniers are full of shit. 

No no no. These guys know better than virtually every climatologist and every reputable scientific organization in the world. 

They don't need to no book learnin. No "expert". No academic elite. Cuz it snowed by them! And The Gateway fucking Pundit says they're right!

What an absolute joke... 

Please just don't fuck the place up beyond repair, any worse than you already have, before you all kick the bucket. 

And before this goes the direction I know it's going, every time in the past I've taken the time to look into one of Cals moronic science denying claims that was spoon fed to him by some right wing, oil funded propaganda outlet I was easily able to shut it down. No surprise. 

After doing that dozens of times I'm not wasting my time anymore. Morons will stay morons and there's nothing that can be done.