THE BROWNS BOARD

Climate change: World's hottest day since records began

MLD Woody

So, what happened when California, Florida, Mexico etc were going to be completely underwater by 1987, woodpecker ???

didn't happen. never does happen.

again, you falsely attribute nonsense positions by others, so you can try to win a discussion with no legitimacy. How that floats your nest in a lake is a good question.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

You have serious mental issues.

you seriously think your better than anyone that doesn’t believe what ‘the experts’ spew.

you do realize nobody knows everything.  We are

all wrong once in a while.

you are a prime example that a college degree isn’t worth crap without common sense.

Fucking hilarious coming from JAFBFs #1 disciple 

Oh you absolutely denied the climate was even changing like years ago on this board. I'm not looking it up. 

I don't think I'm better than you all because I listen to the experts. I think you're all morons for thinking you know better. And you think that way because of politics. Nothing more.

We're going in circles. I can't play idiot whack a mole with multiple old men with too much time on their hands and declining mental states. 

The science will continue to be clear. You'll continue to ignore it, misrepresent it, etc. 

Please just don't fuck the place up more than you already have before you die. Thanks. 

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh you absolutely denied the climate was even changing like years ago on this board. I'm not looking it up. 

I don't think I'm better than you all because I listen to the experts. I think you're all morons for thinking you know better. And you think that way because of politics. Nothing more.

We're going in circles. I can't play idiot whack a mole with multiple old men with too much time on their hands and declining mental states. 

The science will continue to be clear. You'll continue to ignore it, misrepresent it, etc. 

Please just don't fuck the place up more than you already have before you die. Thanks. 

Millennials are the largest voting block now. I would imagine Gen X and Jen Z are even more liberal than you. So get on it. Call us when all of you are ready to make a big sacrifice to change things. I don't think you are but I'll be dead by the time we get to Mad Max.

Or waterworld.

Or the day after tomorrow.

Or the road.

WSS

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

We debunked your experts and scientists. We have our own experts and scientists.

We can see and have seen with our own eyes all the empty panic induced speeches from from grifters making a pretty penny on your obedience.

Also, you keep crying about people denying climate change years ago but I'm sure that's totally out of context from people telling you the climate isn't being changed by man as you and your scientists say. Furthermore, if it's been years where is all the proof? Don't link garbage claims of boiling when they only check a certain tiny spot at the right time. So if you have to cry about something silly taken out of context years ago, then shut up and admit you and your scientists are full of shit. You and the rest of the climate loonies wanting to ban gas stoves got taken hook line and sinker. Look around your climate circle, you're all a bunch of loonies.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Jax said:

We debunked your experts and scientists. We have our own experts and scientists.

We can see and have seen with our own eyes all the empty panic induced speeches from from grifters making a pretty penny on your obedience.

Also, you keep crying about people denying climate change years ago but I'm sure that's totally out of context from people telling you the climate isn't being changed by man as you and your scientists say. Furthermore, if it's been years where is all the proof? Don't link garbage claims of boiling when they only check a certain tiny spot at the right time. So if you have to cry about something silly taken out of context years ago, then shut up and admit you and your scientists are full of shit. You and the rest of the climate loonies wanting to ban gas stoves got taken hook line and sinker. Look around your climate circle, you're all a bunch of loonies.

You haven't debunked anything

Most of your scientists are misrepresented by climate deniers, not experts on the subject, or are one in a sea of thousands. 

Posters here absolutely did. Like I said, it is the natural order for conservatives to walk towards more progressive views over time. Gay marriage. Climate change. Etc. Just been here long enough to see it. 

If you're going to deny experts and every reputable group there's nothing I can do to convince you. Just strange where you choose to trust the experts and where you don't ... Actually no, it's all politics 

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Fight the experts, guys! Their education and training means nothing.

Everyone else is sheep. You are lion! 

Kind of. Anybody that will not admit that the climate has changed is crazy. Anybody that refuses to admit that the period of time considering the actual age of the Earth is relatively tiny is crazy.

Anybody that says they know exactly how much of a problem it is or how much human beings have to do with it or how it can be reversed and how you can force everybody to make whatever sacrifices are necessary.. actually I need a word that's more severe than crazy. But there you go.

WSS

(And since the inevitable question "so we should just do nothing?!" That's right around the corner: Yes better to do nothing than waste money time and energy on something that won't make a difference.)

WSS

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Kind of. Anybody that will not admit that the climate has changed is crazy. Anybody that refuses to admit that the period of time considering the actual age of the Earth is relatively tiny is crazy.

Anybody that says they know exactly how much of a problem it is or how much human beings have to do with it or how it can be reversed and how you can force everybody to make whatever sacrifices are necessary.. actually I need a word that's more severe than crazy. But there you go.

WSS

(And since the inevitable question "so we should just do nothing?!" That's right around the corner: Yes better to do nothing than waste money time and energy on something that won't make a difference.)

WSS

I don't need to ask. Your stance for years has been to throw your hands up in the air and say "well there's nothing we can do". While trying to walk the line of disagreeing with reputable science sources without seeming completely anti science. 

Literally no one "refuses to admit the period of time considering the age of the earth is relatively tiny." No one thinks otherwise and that fact generally means nothing here. Just fyi. 

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I don't need to ask. Your stance for years has been to throw your hands up in the air and say "well there's nothing we can do". While trying to walk the line of disagreeing with reputable science sources without seeming completely anti science. 

Literally no one "refuses to admit the period of time considering the age of the earth is relatively tiny." No one thinks otherwise and that fact generally means nothing here. Just fyi. 

Correct it is and has been my stance for years. Because it's absolutely correct. It's all politics meant for the glorification and enrichment of politicians. You don't really care, you just like to bash people that don't pretend to be scared.

WSS

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I don't need to ask. Your stance for years has been to throw your hands up in the air and say "well there's nothing we can do". 

Of course there’s plenty of things we can do.

First and foremost, we can give the Europeans billions of dollars so they can adjust the thermostat! 

And us old farts are the morons! 😂🤣🤡

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Correct it is and has been my stance for years. Because it's absolutely correct. It's all politics meant for the glorification and enrichment of politicians. You don't really care, you just like to bash people that don't pretend to be scared.

WSS

Yes, the entire global scientific community is agreed on this just to "glorify and enrich politicians"

... Brilliant 

45 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, the entire global scientific community is agreed on this just to "glorify and enrich politicians"

... Brilliant 

They agree on exactly what woodpecker? Lay it out for me bud. We need to do x y and z. Tell me what those are. And don't just give me some bullshit like well "something maybe." Or send a bunch of money to the Europeans? Seriously you guys have been screeching we're all going to die for the last 30 or 40 years.

WSS

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

That's typical woodpecker.

Of course climate changes. Earlier, for years, it was woodpecker or shep whining that the earth would flood, man is creating the end of the earth, blah blah blah.

and not one of their dire hysterial parroted predictions EVER came true at all.

Everybody can see it - Woodpecker can't name one man made global political farce catastrophe that came true.

It's so embarrassing to them, they had to change the fake movement to "climate change" FROM "man made global warming".

We keep listing EXPERTS who call it for what it is - and the climate orgs will rake in big money from the UN and wherever else.

All it is, and is admitted to by a high UN official, eventually - is redistribution of wealth and power to control countries.

All of woodpecker's beak-flapping never has much of any legitimate reasoning. Just slurs and fake accusations and cherry picked "gotcha" opinions.

I won't even post, again, the number of times EXPERTS have been blackballed, ex-communicated our of the UN and other orgs because they told the inconvenient truth about it all.

Of crouse climate changes - that is how the ice age melted away. Almost everybody knows that.

Again, aquatic fossils have been found in the SAHARA DESERT, and the Himalaya mountains.

When that flooding happened? no people caused it.

so NO, woodpecker, we are not going to give your leftwing power addicts all of our $$$$, and we will not vote for your political leftwing garbage because of your man made climate fake garbage.

btw, does your nest have a roof? or are you all wet behind your beak every time it rains?

34 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

They agree on exactly what woodpecker? Lay it out for me bud. We need to do x y and z. Tell me what those are. And don't just give me some bullshit like well "something maybe." Or send a bunch of money to the Europeans? Seriously you guys have been screeching we're all going to die for the last 30 or 40 years.

WSS

It would be fantastic to have a conversation about what needs to happen ... But a worryingly large portion of our population still thinks man made climate change isn't happening. That's step one. 

But using the government to regulate the industries contributing to most is a great start. "Personal responsibilities" is propaganda developed by oil companies as a distraction. 

19 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

so NO, woodpecker, we are not going to give your leftwing power addicts all of our $$$$, and we will not vote for your political leftwing garbage because of your man made climate fake garbage.

btw, does your nest have a roof? or are you all wet behind your beak every time it rains?

Cal thinks there are no man caused forest fires because lightning causes forest fires too. Genius 

Always providing those hard-hitting truths I'm sure no climatologist ever considered...

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Cal thinks there are no man caused forest fires because lightning causes forest fires too. Genius Always providing those hard-hitting truths I'm sure no climatologist ever considered...

liar. There you go again. the fire in Maui was caused by the stupidity of not shutting down power lines. The storm ravaged them, with power in them, and the sparks flew.

Lightning is another way they can start.

So it stupid moves by stupid people.

My campfire did not start that fire in Hawaii.

Ever been to Maui, woodpecker? We have. You know it's only a 15 minute flight between the islands?

You know fires can start with a volcanic eruption?

You don't know anything.

3 days agoCNN — When Hawaii officials released a report last year ranking the natural disasters most likely to threaten state residents, tsunamis, earthquakes and volcanic hazards featured

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

liar. There you go again. the fire in Maui was caused by the stupidity of not shutting down power lines. The storm ravaged them, with power in them, and the sparks flew.

Lightning is another way they can start.

So it stupid moves by stupid people.

My campfire did not start that fire in Hawaii.

Ever been to Maui, woodpecker? We have. You know it's only a 15 minute flight between the islands?

You know fires can start with a volcanic eruption?

You don't know anything.

3 days agoCNN — When Hawaii officials released a report last year ranking the natural disasters most likely to threaten state residents, tsunamis, earthquakes and volcanic hazards featured

My post has nothing to do with Hawaii. It was an analogy showing how stupid your viewpoint is. 

15 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

My post has nothing to do with Hawaii. It was an analogy showing how stupid your viewpoint is. 

no, your "analogy" is showing how much a lie pimp you are.

You can't won't answer excellent pointed questions - you flap away to your nanny. You just want a free ride to nowhere.