THE BROWNS BOARD

Wray vs Goetz

I was chatting with a good friend this morning who brought up the disrespectful manner in which representative get treated FBI official Wray. My friend also thought there might have been obscenities cast toward the director but didn't specifically recall.

I won't listen to 5 hours of testimony but if there is anything particularly vulgar or uncalled for given the accusation toward the FBI does anyone have a link to those? Thank you.

[Edit]

Here's the transcript. Given the severity of the accusation which I think both sides can agree on I don't think it was unnecessarily disrespectful.

https://youtu.be/WOb2AMe0Pso

WSS 

So to my good friend that I was discussing this with I didn't think there was any disrespect shown whatsoever and given the fact that the FBI clearly broke or bent the rules in order to politically persecute someone they didn't like that would be akin to treason. Actual treason. And perhaps even more disrespect should have been shown. Regardless of anyone's hatred for a candidate planning evidence and skirting the rule of law should be off limits if the FBI intends to keep any respect whatsoever.

WSS 

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So to my good friend that I was discussing this with I didn't think there was any disrespect shown whatsoever and given the fact that the FBI clearly broke or bent the rules in order to politically persecute someone they didn't like that would be akin to treason. Actual treason. And perhaps even more disrespect should have been shown. Regardless of anyone's hatred for a candidate planning evidence and skirting the rule of law should be off limits if the FBI intends to keep any respect whatsoever.

WSS 

YEP. I didn't see ANY disrespect to him, just really legitimate tough pointed questions.

What is serious, is how hillary clinton, clapper, brennan, wray, etc etc dance around admitting any truth. Wray - is one of them. Apparently, you have to be corrupt to get up on high in a corrupt organization....especially in the federal gov.

I'm sad that Pres Trump made the mistake of appointing him - he did not know the prevalence of loyal corrupt deep state swampers that are in our gov. They are in the irs, fbi, cia, doj, etc etc. And corrupt birds of a feather flock to together  - in other words - a corrupt director surrounds him/her self with like-minded corrupt lower level people who will be loyal to them.

:Like a peter "dick" strzok and lisa page.  Those two glaring examples are not alone. James clapper lied to Congress and leaked info to the media to falsely get Trump. John Brennan - another one. The actual list is long.

It's so bad, and may not be able to be corrected. may be too late, sure the hell hope not.