THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump's possible fourth indictment torched by legal experts: 'Stalin would be proud'

Vambo

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

They 100% do whatever they can to make it harder for groups that don't support them to vote. That's the GOPs strategy. Try to make it so only the wealthy and retired can vote. 

Ex, removing polling locations on college campuses

You already lost this debate, it doesn't make it harder and everyone even conservatives on campus put up with the same.

This is getting boring.

1 minute ago, Jax said:

You already lost this debate, it doesn't make it harder and everyone even conservatives on campus put up with the same.

This is getting boring.

You're fabricating a reality already so I'm not surprised you're fabricating the results of this "debate"

If you're just going to sweep removing polling locations from college campuses under the rug and act like it doesn't matter, when it directly proves my point (as well as dozens of other examples), then there truly is no hope for you. 

Why else do you think they'd remove that polling location? What BS excuse did the GOP give?

Ex, removing polling locations on college campuses

Maybe they can have someone go door to door to collect ballots.

Heaven forbid to force people drive to the polls and cast a ballot, that’s barbaric.

I mean after all, I’ve only drove my ass to the polls my entire fucking life to vote.

The incessant whining from your generation is nauseating.

31 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Maybe they can have someone go door to door to collect ballots.

Heaven forbid to force people drive to the polls and cast a ballot, that’s barbaric.

I mean after all, I’ve only drove my ass to the polls my entire fucking life to vote.

The incessant whining from your generation is nauseating.

And we appreciate your "good times make weak men" generation taking your silver spoon and fucking shit up behind you...

... but nothing in your response addressed why a polling location shouldn't be on a college campus 

28 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

... but nothing in your response addressed why a polling location shouldn't be on a college campus 

so, most college students vote dem, so THAT is your bitch now ?

priceless.

Sissy woodpecker - we already have a problem with ballot harvesting.

Polling places should be in NEUTRAL SITES, not demoquack ideological strongholds.

IF most all college students voted red, then woodpecker would squawk that polling places should not be on college campuses.

Mass voting on college campuses - what could go wrong as far as voter fraud?

Students gave blood for five bucks to buy booze or whatever, they could make 20 bucks maybe for their vote. All too many would sell it.

And, in the mass environment - one anti-American protest rally would shut down polling places in red states.

BTW,. this corrupt regime wants to cancel so many student loans from being paid off...

you can bet they are all going to vote that.

It's the marxist dem way - buy votes to get more power and wealth to buy more votes.

ah, poor little welfare baby leftwing college students have to ride the bus to vote in a neutral place off campus, or better, ABSENTEE VOTE YOU LEFTWING LOSERS.

but woodpecker loves leftwing voter fraud.

34 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

so, most college students vote dem, so THAT is your bitch now ?

priceless.

Sissy woodpecker - we already have a problem with ballot harvesting.

Polling places should be in NEUTRAL SITES, not demoquack ideological strongholds.

IF most all college students voted red, then woodpecker would squawk that polling places should not be on college campuses.

Mass voting on college campuses - what could go wrong as far as voter fraud?

Students gave blood for five bucks to buy booze or whatever, they could make 20 bucks maybe for their vote. All too many would sell it.

And, in the mass environment - one anti-American protest rally would shut down polling places in red states.

BTW,. this corrupt regime wants to cancel so many student loans from being paid off...

you can bet they are all going to vote that.

It's the marxist dem way - buy votes to get more power and wealth to buy more votes.

ah, poor little welfare baby leftwing college students have to ride the bus to vote in a neutral place off campus, or better, ABSENTEE VOTE YOU LEFTWING LOSERS.

but woodpecker loves leftwing voter fraud.

- you have no evidence of "ballot harvesting" on college campuses

- why do they have to be in neutral locations? You think a polling place in rural Ohio isn't a Republican stronghold?

- if college kids voted red I'd say the same thing. The side I'm on isn't trying to restrict anything. I'm trying to make voting as easy as possible. YOUR view is to restrict voting at a place you just said was a "dem stronghold". YOU'RE the one that would change their position if the politics changed. You always do. Your hypocrisy is blinding at every turn. 

- again, do you have any "mass voter fraud" evidence? 

- "in the mass environment"... what are you going on about now? If anything my push for more polling places and easier access to voting would reduce the chances of this fairy tale "protest" scenario you've dreamt up. 

- on student loan forgiveness and how you think students would vote... you're giving the game away. Again you're admitting your views here are based on nothing more then having less Dems vote. 

- and you end with insults towards a group you disagree with, shocker

Cal, nothing in your response gave any good reason to not have a polling place on campus. You're trying to do the mental gymnastics to not say the quiet part out loud (even though you did a few times in your post). Your view on this is driven entirely by politics. All you care about is the whatever gives the Reps a better chance to win. There's no morals, no beliefs, nothing. Just whatever helps your side win. 

I'd be amazed if you respond to this with anything of substance. If you can give any, non political reason. 

My expectations are so low for you and you'll probably come in even lower

And we appreciate your "good times make weak men" generation taking your silver spoon and fucking shit up behind you...

A college campus, bus station, public restrooms, libraries, rest areas on the highway, grocery stores, post offices, every fucking street corner.

I believe the Libtard mantra is, “vote early and often”.

Oh…I’m positive the lardass generations that follow the Boomers will lay to waste the public health care system. That will be your generation’s claim to fame.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

A college campus, bus station, public restrooms, libraries, rest areas on the highway, grocery stores, post offices, every fucking street corner.

I believe the Libtard mantra is, “vote early and often”.

Oh…I’m positive the lardass generations that follow the Boomers will lay to waste the public health care system. That will be your generation’s claim to fame.

That would be Gen X, btw 

Also, 

"The obesity prevalence was 39.8% among adults aged 20 to 39 years, 44.3% among adults aged 40 to 59 years, and 41.5% among adults aged 60 and older."

And then consider the fat boomers are already dead, lowering the %

That would be Gen X, btw 

Also, 

"The obesity prevalence was 39.8% among adults aged 20 to 39 years, 44.3% among adults aged 40 to 59 years, and 41.5% among adults aged 60 and older."

And then consider the fat boomers are already dead, lowering the %

Great theory….if you don’t gain any weight when you get older.

We’ll see how that works out for you. 🤡

8 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Great theory….if you don’t gain any weight when you get older.

We’ll see how that works out for you. 🤡

Not what I said. Sorry you're not following along. 

You called out young people for being fat and lazy

Numbers show older generations have a higher rate of obesity

Your last post basically agreed

I was saying that % for older generations would be even higher but being old and fat is a bad combination for your health, and those folks have a higher chance to be dead, skewing the numbers 

I never mentioned the word “lazy” so it looks like you’re not following along.

I believe that is the norm, as you age your metabolism slows down, ergo if you’re a fat ass when you are young…chances are good you will be fatter when you get older.

I was saying that % for older generations would be even higher but being old and fat is a bad combination for your health, and those folks have a higher chance to be dead, skewing the numbers 

Too bad I won’t be around to point out the sheer number of bariatric patients in nursing homes in the next 30 years. 

IMG_4660.jpeg

IMG_4659.jpeg

Again, there are conservative voters in college as well so removing the polling stations affects both equally.

You don't think there are conservatives because you don't hear them cry and protest everything like their lefty counterparts doing everything except studying.

Either case, as I said before, yawn, a college student is more than capable of getting to a normal polling station just like everyone else has to do. I suppose next you lefty whackos will want a participation trophy when they cast their vote.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Simmer down woodpecker you are no longer among the Young people. Sorry bud.

WSS

2 hours ago, Jax said:

Again, there are conservative voters in college as well so removing the polling stations affects both equally.

You don't think there are conservatives because you don't hear them cry and protest everything like their lefty counterparts doing everything except studying.

Either case, as I said before, yawn, a college student is more than capable of getting to a normal polling station just like everyone else has to do. I suppose next you lefty whackos will want a participation trophy when they cast their vote.

They already get "fan badges" on Facebook...

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

blah blah blah. In a community as small and populated like a college campus, intimidation sets in.

I"ve been there, fool. May 4th aftermath ? 

College campuses are a beehive of peer pressure. I never heard of a liberal being intimidated and harassed for speaking out. But as a conservative, I knew plenty of conservatives who were.

There was never a pro-war movement. There was only an anti-war movement.

And the anti-war freaks were intimidating despite their fakeness.

It happened fo friends of mine. It happened to me. My debate partner was in tears and said she had to quit the debate because she was afraid.

We had won our debate - the radical low slugholes lost badly - they were angry, and the one put me up against the wall, and said I was one of the pigs, that they would get me sometime.

It didn't even have to do with voting, dammit.

I calmly told him that he was about to get seriously injured if he didn't get his hands off me quick. A friend of his grabbed him and told him "I know that guy - he's cool and yes, you are going to get your ass kicked".

He left me go. Later, I mentioned it to a friend - she said it would be fine.

The next day, in the student union, I was leaving to go to class - and that guy was walking in. He saw me, turned and quickly left the front of the student union.

Later, I went to her and asked her what happened. lol

She wouldn't tell me, but she hinted that she knew several football players.

I never did find out what she did.

Then there was the burning down of the ROTC building. why?

I said neutral sites for polling places - not neutral cities, stop being an idiot.

You lefties want a LOT of polling places making it impossible to control illegal voting. Everyone should get to vote - ONCE. Ballot harvesting is one or two people voting a BUNCH of times with other's ballots.

That is why they don't want ID's checked.

Key Takeaways Twenty-seven states have handed unscrupulous actors the ability to manipulate election outcomes through intimidation, coercion, outright theft, and forgery. Ballot harvesting is a...

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

blah blah blah. In a community as small and populated like a college campus, intimidation sets in.

I"ve been there, fool. May 4th aftermath ? 

College campuses are a beehive of peer pressure. I never heard of a liberal being intimidated and harassed for speaking out. But as a conservative, I knew plenty of conservatives who were.

There was never a pro-war movement. There was only an anti-war movement.

And the anti-war freaks were intimidating despite their fakeness.

It happened fo friends of mine. It happened to me. My debate partner was in tears and said she had to quit the debate because she was afraid.

We had won our debate - the radical low slugholes lost badly - they were angry, and the one put me up against the wall, and said I was one of the pigs, that they would get me sometime.

It didn't even have to do with voting, dammit.

I calmly told him that he was about to get seriously injured if he didn't get his hands off me quick. A friend of his grabbed him and told him "I know that guy - he's cool and yes, you are going to get your ass kicked".

He left me go. Later, I mentioned it to a friend - she said it would be fine.

The next day, in the student union, I was leaving to go to class - and that guy was walking in. He saw me, turned and quickly left the front of the student union.

Later, I went to her and asked her what happened. lol

She wouldn't tell me, but she hinted that she knew several football players.

I never did find out what she did.

Then there was the burning down of the ROTC building. why?

I said neutral sites for polling places - not neutral cities, stop being an idiot.

You lefties want a LOT of polling places making it impossible to control illegal voting. Everyone should get to vote - ONCE. Ballot harvesting is one or two people voting a BUNCH of times with other's ballots.

That is why they don't want ID's checked.

Key Takeaways Twenty-seven states have handed unscrupulous actors the ability to manipulate election outcomes through intimidation, coercion, outright theft, and forgery. Ballot harvesting is a...

The funniest things about your stories is that you always seem to be the hero. Hilarious. I'm sure that's a 100% factual retelling ... 

But starting with "blah blah blah" into a long winded story just proves you have no response. Not surprised. 

You have nothing but emotion and bias to defend removing college campus polling stations. You'll fail and squirm and do everything you can to avoid admitting what we all know the truth to be, you just don't want liberals voting 

and it is so tiresome for lefties to argue they need polling places on campuses.

What students can't make their way to town to vote?

they always make it to the taverns and bars, eh?

If there were polling places on campuses, want to bet the lefties on campus would insist on them manning the polling and NOT outsiders who work the polls?

This is a very good article talking about both sides of the issue:

https://www.keranews.org/education/2023-03-01/a-texas-republican-says-banning-college-polling-places-is-about-safety-students-dont-buy-it

Meanwhile, students are "afraid of riding buses to voting booths" but they are fine riding buses to bars in seedy parts of town at night?

yeah.

baloney. Put a polling place on the bus route around campus, I'm fine with that.

twenty polling places on a campus?

that is bs.

new-black-panther-party-221206-51.thumb.webp.7576f7f35ad330ce3d081413f79d93fe.webp

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The funniest things about your stories is that you always seem to be the hero. Hilarious. I'm sure that's a 100% factual retelling ... 

But starting with "blah blah blah" into a long winded story just proves you have no response. Not surprised. 

You have nothing but emotion and bias to defend removing college campus polling stations. You'll fail and squirm and do everything you can to avoid admitting what we all know the truth to be, you just don't want liberals voting 

liar, liar feathers on fire.

I'm fine with everybody voting ONCE.

and how did that story make me out a hero?

it doesn't. It's true. It wasn't me that resolved the situtation - can't you ever read everyting and stop just taking a few words here and there to make it easy to squawk ?

new-black-panther-party-221206-51.thumb.webp.82c5a294d5c70913bc7d62e9ffd5e6c1.webp

Just now, calfoxwc said:

liar, liar feathers on fire.

I'm fine with everybody voting ONCE.

and how did that story make me out a hero?

it doesn't. It's true. It wasn't me that resolved the situtation - can't you ever read everyting and stop just taking a few words here and there to make it easy to squawk ?

new-black-panther-party-221206-51.thumb.webp.82c5a294d5c70913bc7d62e9ffd5e6c1.webp

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

and it is so tiresome for lefties to argue they need polling places on campuses.

What students can't make their way to town to vote?

they always make it to the taverns and bars, eh?

If there were polling places on campuses, want to bet the lefties on campus would insist on them manning the polling and NOT outsiders who work the polls?

This is a very good article talking about both sides of the issue:

https://www.keranews.org/education/2023-03-01/a-texas-republican-says-banning-college-polling-places-is-about-safety-students-dont-buy-it

Meanwhile, students are "afraid of riding buses to voting booths" but they are fine riding buses to bars in seedy parts of town at night?

yeah.

baloney. Put a polling place on the bus route around campus, I'm fine with that.

twenty polling places on a campus?

that is bs.

new-black-panther-party-221206-51.thumb.webp.7576f7f35ad330ce3d081413f79d93fe.webp

You've got nothing. 

All you've got is you insulting college students and going on about what you FEEL is correct. You haven't given one single good reason why they shouldn't be on campus. You have feelings, and hypotheticals, and insults. 

"Safety", not having people on campus who "otherwise wouldn't be there" is a load of crap. This is an incredibly transparent political measure to help Reps win. Nothing more. But you can't just say that so you're continuing to flail around and come up with nonsense. 

You don't want polling places on college campus because it will mean less students vote which means conservatives will more likely win elections. That's it

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Are you even reading what you post?

In North Carolina, election officials are investigating whether Republican political operatives in parts of the 9th Congressional District harvested ballots from minority voters and didn’t deliver them to the election offices. In some cases they are accused of harvesting ballots that were not sealed and only partially filled out. Ballot harvesting is illegal under state law, which allows only a family member or legal guardian to drop off absentee ballots for a voter.

again. you are a liar. Put a major polling place on the campus bus line I said, stupid.

Let everybody vote. I just don't agree with ON CAMPUS voting places = it's rife with intimidation and fraud probabilities.

You support illegal voting by the left.

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Are you even reading what you post?

In North Carolina, election officials are investigating whether Republican political operatives in parts of the 9th Congressional District harvested ballots from minority voters and didn’t deliver them to the election offices. In some cases they are accused of harvesting ballots that were not sealed and only partially filled out. Ballot harvesting is illegal under state law, which allows only a family member or legal guardian to drop off absentee ballots for a voter.

yes, I was trying to be fair. It's odd dems hate republican ballot harvesting, if it happenedm but they love ballot harvesting by dems.

that is my point, pinfeather brain. I don't want anyone to ballot harvest.

You stepped in bird poop that time, ....as usual.